Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
DNA laboratory (yup I'm bringing it back and i need people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 pm
"my father lied to me and my mother my whole life and when i tried to find him to cal him to supper like mother asked of me, i overheard him ordering a hit out on someone i knew...and then he caught me at the door when i was about to knock.....as it turns out, he was a mob boss, and the mob comes before family. he sent me here for being 'nosey'. for all i know he's comletely erased my and my mother's existance."
a gruesome smile found its way across her face and she chuckled darkly, razor teeth glinting in the low lighting of the cell.
"if i ever get out of here, he'll be the first to know...and it wont be pleasent for him...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:35 pm
"Wow. That's rough." His stomach growled. "Wow. I could go for some meat right about now."  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:45 pm
she snapped out of her morbid and dark train of thought, and looked up.
"you arent the only one...i havent eaten since before being brought here....hey guys, didnt the b***h-doctor-lady bring us something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 pm
"I don't know who you're talking about, so I'm gonna guess that there's nothing for me."  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:58 pm
she glanced back at jackel, frownign and sighing lightly.
"well, there might be enough for everyone, but if not, then im sure that those guys over there are smart enough to ration so everyone has something....too bad they're ignoring me, though."
her eye twitched in irritation and she closed them, fighting off the impending headache and turning back to face jackel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:01 pm
avan finished injecting theia with what was on her profile. when a patient arrives an animal is picked based on their personality and theia's was a fox. he then heard the phone ring and picked it up hearing someone say they wanted to speak to raksha. rakshas father was actualy one of the biggest sponsors of the lab. "uh yes right away sir" he said running down the hall and went to the cell that held raksha "uh raksha its your father on the phone." he said opening the cell door and handed her the phone.

conner was asleep on the floor and then something weird happenned. he heard his bones and mussles shift and he turned into a black cat. "meow" he said waking up as he streched.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:08 pm
she felt her eyes widen and looked up at the scientist, then down at the phone, then back at the scientist standing in the door.
"what the hell does he want?!"
she didnt wait for him to answer her before putting the phone to her ear,her grip so tight on the plastic that it was starting to crack.
"what do you want?! you really think you can just dump me here and then call to talk to me like nothing happened?! who the hell do you think you are?!"
she relized alittle too late that she was growling loudly, and her claws were digging into the floor of the cell from the force of her anger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:41 pm
(i guess ill play the father)

her father laughed "well actually i wanted to see if youd want to come back home with me. you see you mom had an ......accident with her car and i was awarded custody of you. so what do you say"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 pm
Jackal glared at Aven. He bared his now sharpened teeth. "b*****d." He said, feeling his fingernails become more like a wolf's nails.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:15 pm
Xalin closed her eyes and leaned against the wall of the cell. She sighed, confused.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm
she narrowed her eyes even more.
"you b*****d! ACCIDENT MY a**! you'd just kill me. your little call came too late, thanks to you im a ******** DRAGON!!!!"
she quickly ripped the phone from her ear and threw it on the ground by the scientists feet, not bothering to hang up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:03 pm
avan sighed as he picked up the trashed phone and hit the hang up button and looked at jakal "attaking me wont do anything" he said and turned to walk out of the cell  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:08 pm
she growled louder and started punching the floor, rage and hurt causing her chest tighten painfully and her heart to split in two. her mother was dead and when it came time for blame to be placed, it was all her fault from the very start. she never noticed that tears started falling from her eyes or that blood began to pour from her busting knuckles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm
Xalin stood up and began pacing, tired of being in a small space.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 am
"What do you want from me?" Shelby asked the scientist.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff