Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 pm
"So what and where are you from Ookami? I have never seen a.... Wolf person? maybe, I don't often see other species even though I travel around to other planets.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image

"I'm from Ookami Oukoko a land of peaceful land, but of course there is war every now and then but rarely. All the people in my land are like me but only the royal family has the ability to turn into large wolves as well as command others." She looked over at the large wolf next to her and add, "That and the royal guards."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:46 pm
"Ah, well that is cool. So you guys have never seen the Heartless then I take it by your responses earlier. I guess that is good, it means your planet isn't susceptible to being over run. Now do you guys know magic?" Ace asks with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Ookami looked at the wolf and watched him form into his human form. Apparently he would speak now, "A number of our kind know magic, including the royal family, but their are rules when it comes to using it to keep hostility under control."

Ookami nodded at his words and looked at him for a moment, "I think this is the first time i've seen you in your human form Bo." She chuckled and looked over at Ace.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:51 pm
"Thank is cool that you can turn into a wolf... I can only turn into a form of Human/Heartless thing." Ace says with a frown. Well at least I can use magic with out rules."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

"Yes well now that we are no longer in our land, Princess Ookami seems to enjoy breaking all the rules," Bo said looking at Kami and sighed as he looked back at Ace.

Kami looked at him and shrugged, "Well it's kept us safe for now, it's not like when we get home i'll break them, I want to keep peace on our land." She smiled warmly and looked at him before looking at Ace with the same smile, "Magic is so much fun when you get to do what you want with it, but we keep ourselves in control over what people can do."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:06 pm
"Eh, after obtaining high level forms of magic it makes me feel kinda bad that I don't get to use them often due to there not really being that many enemies as I control the Heartless and not many people like to start fight. Though it is a good thing in its own way." Ace says spinning a keyblade as he has ice flow through it to cause snowflakes to fall and melt as they land on the sand "I prefer the cold than the heat."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:13 pm
Rin128564
User Image

Bo stood behind Kami lost in thought as he let Ookami talk now. Kami looked at the snow flakes and smiled, "As do I, it's not very hot where I live, and it's winter for at least seven mouths throughout the year. This heat would have made me faint by now but drinking cold water keeps me cool...that and using magic to keep myself cool is another reason."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:20 pm
"Well I like to just watch snow some times, it makes me happy to just see the different flakes fall to the ground. It can also be a useful self defense magic if attacked as I am immune to ice based attacks while others I am not so sure of" Ace says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image

Kami nodded and looked up at the sky, the blazing sun stinging her eyes. She looked down and squinted her eyes trying to get her sight back. "I can't stand this waste land...I'm used to miles of green fields, the tall grass fun to play in." She sighed softly and looked down wishing she was home.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:29 pm
Ace scratches his head as he looks up at the sky "Well I don't have any magic to change the landscape but I can cause thunderstorms, snowstorms, and firestorms. If that helps any I guess."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

"Oh, no no it's okay you don't have to do such a thing. I'll live...just need to figure out a way to get back is all." She smiled at him for his kind thoughts and then pulled her jug of water out drinking some more. "I don't really like thunderstorms...those freak me out."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 pm
"I see, wellI can't really get you back home. Sorry, I don't have that much power." Ace says with a chuckle as his keyblade continues to act like a fan and send a cool breeze on the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:50 pm
"I did, but that doesn't mean you die here, it just means that I don't know it all." Dante stated and looked around with a sigh, why did things have to be so complicated.

"Sweet, he's probably distracted by something or he's sleeping." Henteko said with a grin.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:49 pm