Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:09 pm
Tallya sighed with slight relief. "You're one of the few that wouldn't." She said, her eyes looking between the boy and the other girl. She relaxed slightly, leaning against the wall calmly. Her eyes moved to the door for a moment, swearing that she'd heard something. Of course, she was completely mistaken.

~*~

Carter sighed as a man opened the door. He looked at him calmly before he answered. "Yes. I'm looking for my twin sister. Have you seen her? She looks pretty much exactly like me - only she's a girl, of course." He explained to the older male, waiting for an answer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:22 pm
Nightshade

Donni's father's soldier's training and code of honor kicked in at the young man's question. He arranged his expression so it showed no emotion. "I may have," he said. "Or I may have not."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 pm
Carter's stomach churned. How was he going to find Tallya? "Please, if you've seen her, tell me. I'm worried that she might have gotten hurt." Carter begged, wanting to make sure Tallya was alright. Some part of him knew that Tallya didn't need him to protect her, but he was stubbornly believing that she did need him. If she didn't, what would his purpose be as her big brother? Even if it was only by a few minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:39 pm
Shiningdragon21
"What the ******** is with you retarded a** hero types" Kyo questioned hopping back away from Virgil while giving him the finger. "Your not in an area where your heroing will do any good" he called flicking him off as he hopped stopping as he clapped his hands together splitting the metal to both sides and forming a pair of gauntlets with spikes on the end. "So get the hell outta my way and outta my turf" kyo said stopping his hopping as he was several yards away and got into a fighting position. He had fought several of the power users and wasn't afraid of a few playing good guy.

For a moment Virgil disappeared then reappeared behind Kyo. "You are outmatched, I suggest you listen to me. You see, I have the ability to relocate matter, i.e. teleport it, it'd be simple to tear out a chunk of your spine or hell even your heart, a lung or possibly your brain, at this distance the possibilities are endless, now go back in and pay, or I will make you wish you had listened to Carson before I got involved." Virgil said coldly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:39 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Mahagony

"Belladonna." Belle put her gun back in its holster and sat on the top stair. "You said you've only been called Project 654...have you ever tried to find out your real name?"

Nightshade

"Loathe as I am to admit to agreeing with anything Gin says," Donni said, "He's right. Being small definitely has its advantages."

The boy shrugged, leaning against the wall. "Not really..I've only escaped since yesterday...and none of them were to keen on calling me anything but my number." He said, then ran his hand through his hair. "Is it really that important? A name..is simply a name isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:41 pm
Nightshade

Donni's father could see this young man was truly concerned. His expression softened. "Look, son," he said, putting a hand on the younger man's shoulder, "I'm a father myself, so I know how worried you are for your sister. To tell you the truth, I have seen your sister. I'm just not sure if she wants me to be telling you where she is."

Mahagony

Belle gave him a pensive look, trying to understand even the tiniest hint of what was going on in his brain. "A name is something personal. It's not just a way for someone else to identify you...it's a way to identify yourself. My name's Belladonna. The belladonna plant's got these dark green leaves and beautiful bright read berries, and it's poisonous. My friends call me Belle. It means 'beautiful' in French. A positive twist on a negative thing."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:46 pm
"And it would be easy to simply use the metal inside of your body to slice your heart open or rather slice up your lungs so that you suffocate on your own blood.The human body is filled with all kinds of metal's and Iron is a large part of it and you have enough in your body I can do some damage." Kyo said with a grin looking at him giving him a finger. "You ain't a tough guy and you ain't intimidating" kyo laughed at him as he clanked his gauntlets together. "So then hop the hell of your little high horse and get outta my way" Kyo said clenching his fists.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:47 pm
( alright guys, lets not get god-mody with our powers now. o-o )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:48 pm
Carter sighed, relaxing only slightly when the man said that he'd seen Tallya. At least she wasn't dead - that would've been the worst thing to hear about. Every snake he hears about dying now, he rushes to its side, praying that it isn't Tallya. "Alright. I know Tally wants her adventure...but if you see her again, can you at least make sure she keeps someone with her, so she'll be safe?" He asked anxiously, the earth around his feet moving shakily about. It wasn't noticeable to anyone who wasn't looking for it, but it was there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:49 pm
(Mines more of a rebutall and cockiness not actually being able to do it.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:59 pm
((Virgil can do it, but that would be bad-guy stuff, he'd rather disable someone.))

Virgil laughed out loud. "Please dude, I've seen X-men 2, and I know that I don't have nearly enough metal in my blood for you to do something like that, not to mention that my brother over there is still very much alive and that right now, it stands at two against one." Virgil stated as electricity began to flicker around Carson's hands.

((Seriously, I doubt anyone has enough Iron in their blood for something like that. Besides, wouldn't he need to gather it all up from every corner of the body to do something like cut his heart or lungs? :/ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:05 pm
Nightshade

Donni's father caught sight of the soil tremor near the young man's feet and he ran a hand over his face, trying to discern whether this really was his PTSD or not. "She's fine, son," he said. "She's with my daughter. In the dojo behind the house. Follow me." He went around to the back, gesturing for the young man to follow, and stopped in the dojo doorway. "Donni, there's someone here for your guest."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:09 pm
Carter followed the man with relief. His eyes watched around, and he waited a short bit behind the man. He didn't care to be seen unless he had permission to come in; something his parents had taught him when he was younger. Tallya, however, upon hearing Donni's father mention someone here for a guest, hissed. No doubt it was Carter. She shifted quickly into a gardener snake, moving about to hide in one of the corners before Carter would be able to tell she was really here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:13 pm
Nightshade

Donni watched Tallya slither into the corner then looked back at her father. "It's her brother, isn't it?" Her father nodded. Donni let out a quick breath. "Well, then?" she said, addressing the young man outside the dojo. "What are you waiting for? It's a dojo. You don't have to be invited in."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Ria shifted to a smaller cat form, ducking down cat alleys she knew that would hide her from the men. Once she was sure they were gone, she began padding around, calming down. Her tattoos gradually shifted to a pale forest green, becoming a loose vine-like pattern, signifying her calmer mind.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas