Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:36 pm
"Hm... that must be the farm" Jack drove his bike at the fron of the big barn and got off it "hmm... quite a prosperous place in this dusty area" "I have downloaded the information of this place, apparently the owner owned it when this place was nothing more then dirt, and cacti infested... it took him approx: 30 to make this farm what it is today" He looked around at the wide green pasture the farm animals seem to be happy and thriving, young animals prancing about as well as low level gaurd bots patroling the area, it seemed the owner already sent data to the bots so not to attack Jack, there was a Lazy Infernodog (like a dog with a flaming tail that doesnt set things on fire and he has fire breath) sleeping at the farmhouse porch it looked like the ranch hands were taking the day off today thus it being empty aside of the live stock and plants "heh, the Mans got dedication seeing well this place is doing" he walked around the place casually giving himself a tour as he gaurded it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:55 pm
Thumpet took Lee's hand and said, "I would love to..."

Hades then went over to what looked like a slowly cooker ad he pulled out a tray of slow roasted bacon wrapped peppers,and a couple of bowls. one with a ranch dressing somehow ice cold, and the other one was a sticky mix of melted peanutbutter and maple syrup. He set these on a table and sat down. He gestured to a chair across from him, "have a seat."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 pm
Lee smiled and took Thumpet's hand. He lead her from behind the bar and began to slow dance with her in time to the music.

Rick hesitated but got up and sat at the table with him. He looked at the bowels hungrily but didn't move as he looked up at the large bear.

Suddenly there was a loud noise in the area where the chickens where. A small white lion cub was trying to catch a fat hen and at the moment he wasn't having a good time at it. He panted and tripped over his tail as he tried again. "Stupid chickens!" he yelled and they seemed to laugh at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:09 pm
"So your the person terrorizing the farm?" Jack was standing right behind the little Lion hands in his pocket  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:12 pm
Thumpet danced slowly with lee; blushing happily as she did so.

Hades looked at Rick and said, "Don't need to be polite, I told you to have a seat because I'm sharing lunch with you. Relax and enjoy..." Hades smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 pm
Leo froze and slowly turned his head. He gulped when he saw the fox and shook a little but glared at him. He jumped up and growled at him, though sense he was so young it sounded cute. "I-I'm just here for a chicken Mister. I'll fight you if I have to." he said while pointing a challenging finger at him.

Lee smiled and kissed Thumpet on the forehead as they danced.

Rick smiled and suddenly dug into the food in his bowel. He was so hungry that he had forgotten his manners.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:25 pm
He had a bored expression he sighed "Now, now, you should pick your battles more carefully, cub. You have guts I'll give you that though. now run along before you get in trouble"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 pm
"No!" Leo yelled and glared at the man. "I haven't eaten in a week and I wont let you get in my way!" he growled and took out his staff and he got in a fighting stance.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 pm
"A week huh?" he raised an eyebrow alittle "Very well... show how much your willing to get a meal" his hands remained in his pockets  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:41 pm
Leo glared and ran at Jack. He aimed his staff at the fox's knees and swung at them, hoping to make him fall by taking out his legs from under him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:45 pm
Being flexible as he is he leaned back and jump lifting his legs in the air and he was doing a hand stand with one hand "Pretty smart, take out the legs and I would've lost balance and temporarily disoriented" his expression didn't change  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:51 pm
"My mommy taught me that while hunting." Leo said and went for his arm holding him up..  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:55 pm
He pushed off and leaped out of the coop "Your mom teaches you well" he made the "come get some" gesture with his hand provoking him. "That all you got, cub?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Leo was going to go after him until he started to think about his mom. His ears and tail drooped and he looked down. "She did teach me...now she can't..." he said sadly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 pm
Jack looked at the kid "Is That so?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games