Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:17 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Clerise Wilson
Proof of exam thread: All Work and No Play
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Stae, zoo, onnie, king, scy, chesh, khel, mundane egg, rui, ravv, tig
Any Y2 specifications?
* please use this outfit as your main inspiration, embellish as you desire [ x ]
* please send me sketches/wips, i love em!
* there are three black eyedots beneath her left eye/our right
* there scars shaped like feathers along our left/her right side of her face, neck, and shoulder [ x ]
* her hair is longer, with a braid [ x ] [ x ]
* her coat now has a boxer's hood [ x ]
* add in circus theme if you can, thick stripes, etc
* balthazar is now DUAL SICKLES -- approved by admin plot -- glow can be any colour -- [ x ]
* she has two runic daggers strapped onto her thigh, a la [ x ]

ZOOGET  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:56 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Edel's Year 2 tally here!
Proof of exam thread: Death War Famine
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Onnie, Rui, Zoo, Khel/Peipur, Egg, Chesh (And King and Peas if they want to pick her up again >u<)
Any Y3 specifications? Overall look, portrait detail, Animated ice sculpture companion thing

General notes:
- Edel is a talllll ghoul and has gotten even taller. Around 6'2'' (185cm) now
- She has gotten back to wearing dresses. It doesn't have to be like the one in the ref exactly, but something inspired by Ravenna from Snow White and the Huntsman is A+. Going for something like a darker snow queen/witch look lDa
- *She has sprouted some ice extensions on her head that look a little like an ice tiara, ice crystals on her cheeks and forehead remain the same
- She has a longish face and a more mature look

Also, in Year 3 she'll be able to animate her ice sculptures. I've included an example of one of them but really, THEY COULD BE ANYTHING. It'll be nice to see that included, but it's entirely optional >u<

Feel free to pm me about anything, and thank you to the person who picks her *A*

- Peas  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:10 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ryan O'Conner
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: In no particular order---Lil, Synn, Scy, Chesh, Zoo, Rui, Khel and/or Paper IDK
Any specifications? Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3
'Cause its hard to see, his eyes are golden brown <:

- Peas  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:46 pm
Edited 2/1
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jericho Bloodbane
Proof of exam thread: Horseman Trials
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Listing in Alphabetical Order
Al, Bili, King, Mitsu, Nerp, Onion, Stae, Synnovu, Rav, Zoo
Any Y3 specifications? Jericho's hair is past his shoulders and kept back in a messy ponytail. He has no visible signs of insanity any longer.
Another thing to note: he has stubble now.
His style of clothing should be somewhat loose fitting, and he generally wears reds, golds, and blacks. Alternatively, he may have some pieces of armor. Not full out, but I can see him with something like a pauldron of sorts. All in all what he's wearing is up to the artist.
Note: Unlike most dragon students, he does not have a tail in student form.

Rav  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:52 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Anna Walpurgis
Proof of exam thread: Here~
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoobey, Peas... idek OwO People who know Puella Magi Madoka Magica canon and draw in an anime style?
Any Y2 specifications? oh god ok

So first of all, Anna no longer has a familiar - she now has a bow as her weapon, a longbow made of black, thorned wood like a grief seed uncoiled. No arrows or quiver, though!

Clothing-wise: something based on her current outfit would be great, only a bit more tattered. For people who know Puella canon - anything more Witch-like would be FABULOUS, I am not going to put any constraints on this. Shifting colors, etc, anything that says Puella-style Witch is A+++. I'm basically going for a combo of magical girl and Witch here <3 I'd like her to have a similar hat and to be wearing gloves, and that's about it for clothing specifics!

This goes for her body too - the taint that's on her in her Y1 (bottom of hair/on legs) should be visible in her Y2 and increased, as if it's flowing over her and diving under her skin in places. It showing over her clothing is good too! I'd particularly like for her face to have some 'cracks' visible with the taint holding her together - and for her choker to be only sort of hiding taintmarks around her neck in the shape of fingers (as if someone had bruised her neck by squeezing it too hard!).

Her eyes/skin/hair should be the same base color overall, of course. And the same hairstyle, please! Her body shape/proportions should also stay the same, i.e. no huge boobs plz. XD Basically when it comes to clothing it is up to you, have fun! and seeing sketches is loved <33

And as for her pose it should be~ something defiant. Still shy and a bit afraid, but more defiant, she's starting to come into her own. Not aggressive? But somewhere in between. IF THAT MAKES SENSE IDK O_O

Natsu taken!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Samantha Lee
Proof of exam thread: Horsemen Trials Final Part
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pacchuuuu o 3o
Any Y3 specifications?

Biggest Changes: Eyes are made of purple flaming FEAR now since the last holiday event. Her left arm of bone is now burned black. Hair and boots style. She also has a crap ton of dog tags now >_>; they might not all fit but: Her original pair, silver ones from Carth, Siddie tags, Red's bone tags, and horsemen trial champion medal.

Beyond that black military jacket, her usual scar on her side if she's wearing a short top and general cockyness. Her purple fear fist has also extended to her other arm as well.

Yoink.  

Miliardo Kason

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:31 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Marcus Hasan
Proof of exam thread: Special Ops
PREFERRED ARTISTS: No order: pach, onnie, mitsu, king, solil, egg, scy, whoever is willing to work with me really
Any Full Hunter specifications?
FULL HUNTER ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE MOON

Coat ref is here: *u* and it's taken inspiration from this guy u-u
With the fancy moon symbol, it doesn't have to be all swirls, and I actually thought that stars or small veins markings or possibly even tiny bats might be cool but idk bats >_> The base color is still royal blue
Still wears knee high boots w/ a heel to them. I'd like at this point his boots to have metal on them sort of like this?
Pants do not have stripes at this point and are black, shirt is worn in same manner as before, and he still wears his necklace, (gem is also royal blue).
He does wear his wedding ring on his hand, (white gold).
On his left leg he has a holster for runic daggers and his belt has small leather pouch attached? idk pouch still. idkkkkkk thoughts all over

/edited as of july 22nd

Mitsu's  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:14 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jerry Collins
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Scy |B<
Any specifications? Jerry has been growing his hair out to be shaggier, and also has taken to wearing Deus-issued jumpsuits when not in his street clothes. He's tired of losing good suits on missions! FULL HUNTER NOW!

Refs:
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m148/biliousneko/derps/jerbreadboard2.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m148/biliousneko/derps/jerryhunterconceptsb.jpg

Feel free to have fun with it and make your own style decisions! His coat is Trench-coat inspired with orange details!

Kidnapping Jerry for Scy's experiment  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:54 pm
EDITED 12/29

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Riyo TALLEY N' STUFF.
Proof of exam thread: Horseman Trials
PREFERRED ARTISTS: lol dude I don't even care. go at it.
Any Y3 specifications?

Y2 art

<>: I'm officially okay with whatevs now. I'll just post some pics for inspiration. I'd like her to be a little more raggedy but still badass. Only notes are to stick close to the Y2 color palette.

INSPIRING INSPIRATION PICS:

- something like this in black.

- here's sumthin kool.

- Peas has  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 pm
Editted as of October 10th with actual info homg
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mortimer McNeal
Proof of exam thread: Famine/War/Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: In no particular order: Onion, Al, Peas, Zoo, Pach, Lil, Pei/khel, Scy, Bili, King, Inu, Imp, Rav, Solil
Any Y3 specifications? As always, I love for artists to add in their own interpretation to whatever I've got below~ Especially because word vomit 8U
Mort's jeans, fingerless gloves, and sneakers are still around, but now he sports a black shirt, skull tie, vest, and jacket. Never not jacket. The sleeves should be buttoned up by the elbow, maybe even rolled up higher for his left arm since he loves showing off Thor, and the collar can be higher/more flared. Edges of coat and pants themselves are welcome to be torn up/frayed/blood splattery! The colors don't have to stay greenish, though, the artist can play around with that.

Decay-wise, I'm not really sure. One possibility is that his right hand and some parts of his legs are now completely skeletal, another is that more of his skin patches is darkened as decomp continues. He needs to look more undead basically? 8D; I was also fiddling around with the idea that the skin around an eye socket is also gone idk.

Facial hair has grown some as well, including some fuzz around the upper jaw/ears. He's also lost the ponytail and has gotten a little lazy about keeping his hair in check, so it's kinda wavy and tousled.

Thor has been upgraded to look more finished/polished, though it still has the blue glowing center palm structure since that's where his crystal fragment is located. Feel free to spiffy it up based on the inspirations below! Note that the fingers have more pointed, claw-like ends now as well.

He's gained a belt with a few pouches that he keeps little trinkets in, namely sewing threads and needles, small tools, and the like. I'd also love it if Mort got more steampunkish in style and sported a few accessories, like goggles. Also maybe the return of a few wristbands like the one he had had in first year over his right arm. I've tossed in his old meta outfit down below for some other style ideas (especially green glows), though he's less likely to show off too much skin beyond arms/legs.

Somewheres should be this pin~

I'd love for him to look a bit more serious/grim for Y3, as well as maybe a little scarier somehow. Idk he keeps turning into pretty boy and he needs to be stopped. OTL His teeth are sharper now if you want to show that, and I'd like for him to keep the slight eye glow in Pach's art (especially if electricity is shown being discharged in either of his hands).

Refs
Y1 // Y2
Facial Hair growth
Hair Feathering // Hair Style
Outfit Inspiration
Moar outfit + here
Green glows
Thor Thor THORSPIRATION HOOOOO

Al is on this  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:18 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sheridan
Proof of exam thread: famine trial, war trial, death trial
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (in no particular order), lil, onnie, peas, inu, chii, kuro, pach, bili, tig, nerp, syn, zoo, anyone else I missed who would like to take him
Any Y3 specifications?
Sheridan has grown, he now stands 7ft tall (not counting antlers) and will have broadened some in the shoulders, though he still should remain slender. His whiskers should be longer (the tufts should at least reach the bottom of his ribs) and he should have a beard only on his chin (something like this, without the mustache part). His antlers may or may not be fuller, that I leave up to the artist.

For clothing, he does not wear a shirt or jacket, he should be bare chested, though if you would like to put something on his shoulders that would be cool. He will wear pants and a belt/sash of some type (something like this in style. This is NOT exact reference, only an example of what I mean by a belt/sash combo). For colors, Sheridan favors blacks, silvers, blues, indigos, and purples; beyond that, go go artistic license.

He will always wear jewelry, and it should be silver (feel free to add blue or purple stones if you like). Earrings most certainly, though what earrings is completely up to the artist. He could also have a tail ring, also in silver. The only piece that he must have/keep is his necklace, which is an opal like crystal on a silver chain.

Otherwise, his expression could perhaps be a bit more snarly, or at least bold. He is bold, protective, and determined, and would very much like to eat the face off a hunter. If the artist wishes, they could also add some plasma ice and/or fire somewhere.

Again, go go, artistic license!

Refs:
year 1 art: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Amon_Larethian/Sheridan/AmonTiH.png
year 2 art: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Amon_Larethian/Sheridan/sheridany2PIN.png
natural form: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Amon_Larethian/Sheridan/SheridanAmon.jpg
wings: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Amon_Larethian/Sheridan/Sheridan.png
art: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Amon_Larethian/Sheridan/fanart/Dragonhalf.jpg
art: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Amon_Larethian/Sheridan/fanart/HTTYD.jpg

Al is on this  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Amphi.
Proof of exam thread: Touch me Gently
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone that feels up to it!
Any Y3 specifications?

She has replaced her star pendant with a necklace that has Roch's ring. Its on a simple silver chain and goes down between her breast.

She still has Baby fangs! As well as Scale spots all over her body!

Also this might be odd but she wears more body covering clothing instead of bikini's. She doesn't wear much arms cover items now though since she has switched them around. TBH the idea is totally up to the artist! She likes blues, purples white and blacks!

Y1 art, Y2 art, Other Outfits

Mermaid Form

- Peas has  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:54 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Meixiang
Proof of exam thread: [Exam] Trashbot Jump
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any
Any Y2 specifications?

- Mei's hair has begun to fade from dark brown to white and is longer in the front. Her species generally has all white hair so I figured it would be fun to play with that through her years.

- She wears a gold choker now that houses her Lost Clans fragment.

- I would like to keep the emphasis on her being thin and short.

- Light reference I doodled up if you want to play around with parts of it.

- Y1 art

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
chii's  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:59 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ceres Kentley
Proof of exam thread: Mission: Three's a crowd
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Honestly? Whomever would like to take her. I love all you guys <3
Any Y2 specifications?

General Outfit Idea and colors

I drew the above up as a general idea. Honestly if you want to deviate away from it some thats ok. I just ask this be the general feel for it? I would ask if she please keep pouches or something on her belt, she needs something to carry things for her (BANDAIDS or snacks for whiney hunters <_<). I also really love the gloves LMAO. Feel free to embellish etc or w/e you wanted.... just have fun XDDD

sword idea

This is a general idea for the sword but again feel free to have fun~ I jsut found this sword pic recently and liked it. Feel free to mix the above with her old as well if you like. The only specs really are it needs to have some cracks in the blade @_@ The sword also needs to be a bit larger than her current one. Not like OMFG HUGE but i want her sword to be large enough eventually that she can block things using it <3

Trainee art

Heres a link to the large version of her trainee art.

OH ALSO i forgot to add. If you posed her and some skin on her upper left leg is showing, on the outside of her leg she now has a scar that runs up the outside of her leg and continues to her hip @_@. It looks like a lightning bolt made a pathway up her hip. Think Lichtenberg effect.

IM IN YER SHOP, GROWING YER s**t.
~Natsu  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:32 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Katherine Taylor
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: CHESH<3333, Zoobebe, Scy, Peipur, Rui
Any Y2 specifications? x x x GOOD FOR HAIR/GOGGLES/FACE REF! not outfit
PLEASE NOTE:

- Kat has a long thin scar on her face that goes right up to her hairline. Her hair hides the scar though, so it only shows if her hair is somehow pushed back or whatever xD (sorry. Too lazy to draw a decent pic. You get an ms paint doodle instead.)

- Kat has dual handguns. They're the same as before, but have a bit of colour change.

- She has a red (not yellow) star tattoo on her arm

{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games