Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Third Year Classes
Alchemy I ~ (1/5) Open! (Introduction) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin listened carefully as the instructions were given for the next portion of the spell. Picking up his wand, he pointed it at the rusted chain in front of him, speaking out "Inveratus," with careful emphasis on the correct pronunciation. As he spoke, he watched the rust fade away into strong, solid black, retaking his seat and feeling satisfied with his work.

With: The Class

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:33 pm
Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread
I just wanna be laughed at, laughed with
Just because I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough
But I'm stuck in this stupid rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Third Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: content] [thinking: how does he pronounce it, again?] [with: Third Years] [at: Alchemy]

Uriel hoped he'd have more success with his next part of the spell. He kept murmuring the correct pronunciation under his breath, lest he forget it. It certainly didn't sound how it looked. The blonde boy pointed his wand at the rusted chain. "In-VET-er-a-tus," he tried, and to his delight, a good portion of the rust seemed to melt away. He repeated the spell, getting almost all the rust of the chain.

I don't wanna dream anymore.

I'm over, getting older
Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching
While the minutes pass and I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy
I don't want to waste another minute here

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:19 pm
Professor of Alchemy
..............Ravenclaw
"The cycle of life only goes one direction,
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Fourth Lesson: Baleful Brew
╚══════════════╝

Several silent flicks and flurries of his wand had led directions to be scribed upon the chalk board that stood at the forefront of the classroom adjacent the students desk. Today, bronze cauldrons were placed at the head of every desk, which, for this class, had transformed into a longer wooden table to accommodate all of the ingredients and materials deemed necessary. Hasty steps manually pushed a cart that he had prepared with all of the ingredients and measuring cups needed and several of the rarer ingredients were already bottled to the exact increment, as well.

”Today, we will begin with a little challenge, we’ll be learning the Baleful Brew, a powerful potion that will eradicate any sense of dread, fear, anxiety, worry or paranoia… Whoever completes the best potion, the quickest, may keep a small portion of it for themselves. I took the liberty of completing the first step for you which requires a twenty four hour preparation period. Before you begin, I would like you direct your attention to step number four.

“That step specifies that, as you stir the contents in the cauldron, you’re allowed to stir clockwise as many times as need be, it does not matter, but if you decide to stir counterclockwise during this step, you may only stir eighteen full circle strokes, at the most, and at the least, no more. So, you really don’t need to stir counterclockwise because of the risk involved, if you do it one too many times or less, then the chances of the potion brewing successfully are significantly reduced, but if you do decide to stir counterclockwise—remember, only eighteen strokes—and manage it successfully, it will actually increase the rate of success for the potion. Now, if nobody has any more questions, you may begin brewing….

And remember, the first one to bring me the perfect potion gets to keep a small portion, and the added bonus of twenty-five points to your house.”

Quote:
Turn to page sixteen in your textbooks.

[[[[[[OOC: To determine the victor in this little contest, when you make your potion brewing post, you will also enable the roll dice, in the Post Action option found just above the Submit and Preview button. Select, 20 sided dice. Select, 1 # of dice to be rolled. The closest number to my number, which I will roll now and can be found at the top of my post, will be the winner.]]]]]]

Juan Angel Amorocho
User Image User Image User Image

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:49 am
Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread
I just wanna be laughed at, laughed with
Just because I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough
But I'm stuck in this stupid rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Third Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: content] [thinking: Baleful Brew?] [with: Third Years] [at: Alchemy]

Uriel's eyes widened a bit at the description of the potion. Something that could get rid of fear and anxiety sounded pretty powerful. He wrinkled his brow in confusion at the instructions, but he had to try it, at least. He doubted his brew would be perfect, though. He poured the salamander blood into his cauldron and set it to boil, mentally counting down the minutes, Then he dropped the two dragon livers in, one at a time, grateful he was wearing gloves. He made sure they were completely mixed and then let it boil. Next he stirred in the asphodel leaves, venomous tentacula leaves, essence of dittany, and flobberworm mucus, moving his wand counterclockwise. The potion seemed to be a little less like sludge now. He decided to go for stirring counterclockwise, what the heck, and counted off eighteen full circles as stirred. He was pretty sure he'd counted right. He dropped in the four doxy eggs and sprinkled the handful of aconite flowers as best he could. This seemed more like cooking than alchemy. The brew turned purple, and started giving off pinkish fumes, which he took to be a good sign. He stirred in the crushed wormwood and syrup of hellebore, and then let his cauldron come to a boil for over ten minutes. Then he stirred in the eel eyes with a grimace. Why were all the ingredients so gross? In a separate basin the Hufflepuff combined the scurvy grass and lovage flowers, added the rest of the syrup, and stirred the whole thing until it became a compound. He added it to the cauldron, stirring, what else, counter clockwise. He was almost done, he realized with some hope. He added the molten antimony, careful not to burn himself, and the powdered unicorn horn. The brew seemed to be sort of glowing a bit. Well, this was it. He bottled a sample of it and brought it to the professor.

I don't wanna dream anymore.

I'm over, getting older
Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching
While the minutes pass and I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy
I don't want to waste another minute here

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:47 am
Professor of Alchemy
..........Ravenclaw Head of House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔══════════════╗
Lesson One: The Philosophers Stone
╚══════════════╝

Angel stood and adjusted his crisp tailored suit and grasped his wand hidden in his inner breast pocket, a few silent swipes of his wand, and his name began to write itself out on the board and when the clock struck three, his wand had been brandished again to swish the door ajar to allow the students to file in. ”Ah, hola y bienvenidos,” Angel began in Spanish, with the same greeting as every year before. He continued in English once the majority of the students had arrived. ”Welcome to Alchemy, I am Professor Angel Amorocho, I understand it may be a bit difficult to pronounce, as it is, you may call me Professor Angel….

“Now, today we are going to begin the year by briefly learning about the Philosopher’s Stone and its properties. The Philosopher’s Stone can be used to create the Elixir of Life, to transform base metals into pure gold, and, power, but, only one stone created has ever been recorded into existence. Created by the hands of Nicholas Flamel, and, Albus Dumbledore....

“Now, can any one of you tell me the crucial events leading up to the destruction of the Philosopher’s Stone in the year nineteen-ninety two, and please, state your name, as well?”

Juan Angel Amorocho

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 am
User Image

xxxxxThis was a much better day of the week. Not too much going on. Lindsay only had two classes. It was much more manageable. The boy walked into the alchemy classroom, curious as to what the class would be about. He knew that it was taught by his head of house, but other than that, he wasn't sure. The boy just thought that it sounded interesting. When asked about the Philosopher's Stone, Lindsay had to think. What was that again? Deciding to take a guess, the boy raised his hand. "A'm Lindsay Hay," the boy said when called on. The professor had said to introduce yourself. Feeling like he need to hurry and answer the question, his mind searched for an answer. "Wasn't the Stone brought 'ere ta Hogwarts tha' year?" he asked.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:57 am
Professor of Alchemy

╔══════════════╗
Lesson Two: Corrumpo Spell
╚══════════════╝

Manually guiding the chalk to his uniquely sprawling script, Angel copied down the spell for the day and the page it appeared in their alchemical textbooks. Wiping his hands of any fine white residue, he turned his attention to the head of the class, waving a hand through the air with simple ease which had caused the classroom door to swing open, and then, the curtains upon every high arched window pulled to the side to let the light spill through and douse its rays upon the foliage nestled along the back walls of the circular room. ”Good afternoon, class, today, we will be spell casting.

“This spell is a fairly simple charm, and, in this class, you’ll learn that alchemy is a branch of magic that incorporates all other branches into one; the difference? Alchemical spells, potions, and transmutations are all deviations of spells to achieve enlightenment, but in the end, the main, conclusive difference between alchemy and magic, is the period in which it was born. These spells we’re practicing now have been practiced for hundreds of years and have changed over those years. For instance, before metalwork had ever been invented there were nomadic alchemists that often dealt with the melting of iron ore or, for the process of separating iron ore from other minerals, gems, or fossils, and then revitalize it with a spell you’ll learn in next class, to use the pure iron ore in experimentations…

“Now, to begin, we will learn the Corrumpo spell, which, as I explained can cast any metal to tarnish to rust, thus, creating an ease of access to burst though iron bars, mar an opponent’s shield, or, simply, destroy your friends bicycle, which, I don’t at all condone.

“The wandwork is a bit difficult, so repeat after me, with a swift wrist, guide your wand in an even zigzag, absolutely make sure it is as even as possible going left, and then right, and left once again, failure to do so could cause the spell to to tarnish too much, then thrust the point of the wand at the target. Understand? Now, the incantation is fairly simple. If you’ll repeat after me, cor-um-PEE-oh.

“Excellent, now, give it a go on the metal chain link I’ve summoned to your desks, if you need any help, please, don’t hesitate to ask.”

The Board

Page Nine in Absolutely, Alchemy
        Name of the spell: Corrumpo
        Pronunciation of the spell: Corr-um-PEE-oh
        Meaning behind the name: Corrumpo meaning: to break up, destroy, annhiliate / spoil, weaken
        Effects of the spell: This spell causes any iron or iron based object to rust upon will.
        Wand movements required to perform properly: With a swift wrist, form a zigzag line with the tip of the wand and then thrust it towards the object.
        Distance requirement: Item must be within sight
        Lasting effects: The effects last upon the object until the spell is reversed

[OOC: 10 points will be awarded to those who attended the last class.]

Juan Angel Amorocho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:11 am
Professor of Alchemy

╔══════════════╗
Lesson Three: Inveratus Spell
╚══════════════╝

"Welcome back class, today, we will begin with the counter to last class's spell...The counter charm: inveratus, essentially does the opposite of your last spell, if you come across iron that’s rusted, this will do the trick to reverse the effects." Juan stepped forward to demonstrate the wandwork, and the etymology behind the spell and then offered for the students to have a go on the rusted instruments on his desk."The trick, however, is not so much the wandwork (however that is just as important too) but the thing about this spell is to remember that the way it is written is not how it sounds,

"Inveratus, when pronounced correctly, sounds like in-VET-er-a-tus."
        He nodded slowly and glanced around the room to assure himself everyone was keeping on track.

”So do be careful, this is rust, I’d advise you all to wear your gloves if you have them, if not, I have a box full right here you can use.”

The board
        turn to page 10 in your textbooks.

[OOC:]

Juan Angel Amorocho

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Professor of Alchemy

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Angel stood and adjusted his crisp tailored suit and grasped his wand hidden in his inner breast pocket, a few silent swipes of his wand, and his name began to write itself out on the board and when the clock struck three, his wand had been brandished again to swish the door ajar to allow the students to file in. ”Ah, hola y bienvenidos,” Angel began in Spanish, with the same greeting as every year before. He continued in English once the majority of the students had arrived. ”Welcome to Alchemy, I am Professor Angel Amorocho, I understand it may be a bit difficult to pronounce, as it is, you may call me Professor Angel, or just professor is fine as well.

"Alchemy is an ancient science that profusely studies the four basic elements: earth, fire, air, and water, but it's not literally translated to what you know water and fire is. It's.. symbolism, really, a physical adaptation of their respective archetypes. The four pillars of the world. In those days, it was believed that everything, everything above and below the earth was created of these four elements.

"Alchemy is as much a spiritual journey as any religion, however, in this class, we will be exclusively reviewing the practical means of alchemy. Now, that said, we will be learning charms, transfigurations, and potions in this class. Why? Because alchemy is a diverse branch of magic, there is no real definition for what constitutes as an alchemical spell or potion. It's... It's almost like a music genre. It's time of discovery and original creators are the reasons why certain spells are referred to as alchemical--it's just because of the time period it happened to be establish in.

“Moving on to the day's lesson, we are going to begin the year by briefly learning about the Philosopher’s Stone and its properties. One at time, tell me your name and house, and at least one fact or theory you know about the stone.”

Juan Angel Amorocho

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

A spiritual journey? What rubbish. At least we are focusing on only the practical aspects.

David sat down and looked at the head of the house listening intently with his brown eyes coldly regarding the head of his house. David hadn't thought a Ravenclaw would go on at all about things that hadn't been proven. Then again the Ravenclaw House had an interesting mix of students if you looked at it. There was everyone from the colorful sister of Echo, the metamorphagus, to the inquisitive first years he had run into this year, then the practical, book-worm, generally people avoiding type like himself. At least they were only going to focus on the practical aspects of the subject. And, they weren't even going to waste much time, instead delving into the subject: good.

David glanced up from the quill he was twirling over a piece of parchment with only a few words jotted down for notes. "David League. Raveclaw House," David introduced himself and added, "The Philosopher's Stone is critical to creating the Elixer of Life which not only extends the life of the drinker but also can return one's 'soul' that has been separated due to the use of horcruxes."

User Image
Pet: Annabella

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:40 pm
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXX⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya waltzed into Alchemy with some semblance of being early and inwardly groaned when she saw David waiting front and center. It's not that she had anything personal against the guy, and Leo seemed to sorta like him, but gaaahhh! He could be so boring just listening to him! Or the uptitght wannabe adult way he talked, guh! Any thoughts on the Ravenclaw however were thrown out when she caught sight of her new professor and went weak in the knees and had to sit down at the nearest desk, which ironically was one of the ones in the front of the class. Good gods he spoke Spanish! Her young pubescent heart couldn't take the strain as she found herself letting out a soft sigh as she listened to him speak and barely managed to jot downa few notes of what he was saying. Ugh it wasn't fair! They should have a rule that all professors be old (like over seventy old not like Mr. Gearvin old), wrinkly, pruny, and not have any semblance of sexiness so this sort of thing couldn't happen. When it came for yet another round of introductions she barely stopped herself from rolling her eyes as David went, of course, first and gave an admittedly intelligent answer. Then it was her turn. "I'm Tanya Cherri, Gryffindor, and...the Philosopher's Stone can also turn any metal into pure gold which sorta gives life to that 'Midas Touch' thing." she giggled awkwardly and inwardly smacked herself across the face. One cute face shouldn't make you stupid Tanya! she scolded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•

WearingWhere: Alchemy Classroom With: David Thinking: Oh. My. MorganaOOC

This could be para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
This could be para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:03 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

Theo walked into class, anxious to begin his first day in Alchemy, the seemingly hardest trade of all the classes in which he had taken, followed by Healing in the close second. He took a seat towards the front, hopefully away from anyone he knew, because he would rather pay attention than talk to someone he knew. This was a class in which he knew he could not get behind. It would be extremely bad if that were to happen, and he knew he wouldn't let that happen to him.

He began to listen to the teacher's introduction, silently decided that he would call the professor 'professor', for he did not feel comfortable using his elder's first name. His father always drilled it into his head that it was polite to never call an authority figure by their first name, even if they said he could. Besides, Professor Amorocho was the person that was going to be teaching him; so it would only be practical to call him professor.

After the introduction, the professor went straight into the lesson of what Alchemy exactly is and what they would be using in class and what not. It really was stuff that he already knew thought, from reading his text books of course. He read a few pages of the textbook and got some information out of it...and their lesson today was something he most definitely remembered reading about. But upon asking the question, he rose his hand, but he was beaten to the punch by David League, what a surprise, and Tanya Cherri, a girl in which he had never talked to...ever. He was surprised he never said a word to the girl because they were in the same house and grade. Maybe he would change that one day.

He was called upon, mainly because he forgot to put his hand down. He paused for a moment, taking that time to come up with his answer. "The one and only philosopher's stone to ever been created was made by the famous alchemist Nicholas Flamel," he said to the professor and to whomever was listening.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:09 pm
Waking up in a world surrounded by flames...
Where everything I liked is about to fade...
How could you be the one, if you're not the same?
If in the hands of gods, you have lost your way?
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!
No matter what it takes, I'll try to save the ghost lights...
How ever hard I pray to remake you mine-
I will never fall down!

How ever hard I pray: Excited
To remake you mine: I've been looking forward to this class...
I will never fall down: Third Years
No matter what it takes: Alchemy

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Elsie took a seat next to Tanya, giving her friend a quick wave. She was excited for this class. Alchemy had always seemed very mysterious and arcane. There weren't a lot of alchemists around anymore, after all. She glanced from the Gryffindor girl to their admittedly good-looking professor, and had to cover her mouth and pretend to cough to hide a giggle. When she looked back up, there was still amusement glimmering in her eyes. "Elsbeth Vass, Hufflepuff. Um... Lord Voldemort tried to steal it once, when it was being kept at Hogwarts? He wanted to use it make himself a new body, I think." She wanted to shudder at the thought. Ew. Obviously, evil didn't always pay off in terms of looks.

I'LL TRY TO SAVE THE GHOST LIGHTS...

Waking up in the fog, the dust and the pain...
And of the sunny days, no traces remain...
How could you be the one, if you sail away?
Without you I can't stand the sound of the rain!
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:38 pm
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Alchemy <3
With : <3 Classmates <3
Who : <3 Third years <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Bored <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire sat in the middle towards the door. She was rather bored. The fact that their professor spoke spanish didn't peak her interest yet. It seemed every teacher in this school had an accent. She put her chin in her hand to hold up her head and listen as everyone answered. "Sapphire Snow. Slytherin. Supposedly only those with good intentions can receive it. Even if it no longer exists." She said after the Vass girl went.

Third year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:48 pm
Professor of Alchemy

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

He lounged against the edge of his desk and bobbed his head in a nod after each response. Chocolate eyes highlighted each student in turn as they spoke and took note of their uniform; several students opted for originality in knee high socks and jewelry while others strictly wore their tie, sweater and button up; it was always an insight. ”Brilliant, all of you, that'll be ten points to the each of you who participated.” He nodded for emphasis. ”The first and last stone was destroyed in 1991, upon the decision of Flamel of Dumbledore. It was after,” he gestured to Elsbeth as he continued on, ”Voldemort had attempted to steal the stone and use it to restore his severed soul; the effects of dark magic can be cruel. But,” he nodded towards Sapphire next, ”he could not, and would not, be able to acquire the stone.

“Dumbledore himself, being an alchemist and well versed in creating and altering spells, had enchanted the Mirror of Erised to encase the stone. The mirror, it's said, shows one deepest desire's in the reflection. It isn't true, nor necessarily always possibly, and has been proven to drive men to wits end because of it. The very basis and ultimate principal in alchemy is to achieve the quintessence, which you'll learn about in future years, for now, all you need to know is that is 'heaven,' in a sense, a nirvana, a divinity on earth. Purity. Knowledge.”
He crossed his arms and sat on the top of his desk. ”Albus Dumbledore was not, by any means, a foolish man. He'd made it so that only someone who wanted to find it, but not use it, would receive the stone through the mirror. Voldemort could have stared in its reflections for a thousand years and never be able to get his hands on its power. Mister Harry Potter had only ever wanted one thing: to protect his friends, his family. It's this magical entity, the essence of love, that's powerful enough to hidden such an object away. The very subject of the heart is studied heavily in the Department of Mysteries and is one of the only absolute way to survive the killing curse, but I digress...

“Now, among its other uses besides immortality and turning metals into gold, it was also believed to strengthen and amplify one's own knowledge of alchemy, essentially, anything could be possible: transmuting metals and elements and altering them in a thousand different ways you'd never even thought to ponder anymore, combining spells with potions to create an entirely different effect... Well,”
he chuckled softly, ”I believe that's enough for today, are there any questions?”

Juan Angel Amorocho

Third Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas