Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice nodded with a serious smile on her face, "Hai, I will hide." she responded to her and hide in the deep shadow of the bush for quick cover.
Hyuuga sees his Nobody come out, Neji starts to countdown, "3... 2... 1..." he countdown and glazed at Hinata, "EHHH~! Wha-Wha-What happen to you?" she cried quietly and drop her cousin's bag to get the ointment cream for him. Neji looked at Carmana and his Nobody, "I don't think Shiro will come out and help her heal him."

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:53 pm
"Wait...I didn't tell you the riddle yet!"said Merril.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:06 pm
CARMANA

Carmana sighed and nodded......he looked at hinata and wlaked over to her......he put a robotic hand on her shoulder...... "hey......hinata? dont worry......he can heal himself ok? dont give yourself a panic attack over his wounds ok? here......just relax......got it?" he then folded his wings and put her in them like the last time......they were so comfy from the looks of them......he handed her the medicine bag too......  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice felt really a double baka and walked out of her hiding spot. Once she's in front of her, she rub her back of her head, ashamed. "Oops, I'm terribly sorry... but I would like to know about that riddle." she said to her, still ashamed about left too early before figure out the riddle.
Hinata felt like she's been swooping and look down to see his skeleton wings, it makes her bit comfortable about it. She grab her cousin's bag, full of medicine, that he will let her borrow, "Umm, o-o-okay, but.. th-thank you." she said really shy to him as she fidget. Neji turn his body around to think to make two Hyuugas meet Lady of the Hyuuga clan, so she can guild them to safety.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:18 pm
"ok here it goes." she said as she tried to remember it then she snapped her fingures. "Ok...There are four brothers in this world that were all born together.The first runs and never wearies.The second eats and is never full.
The third drinks and is always thirsty.The fourth sings a song that is never good.What is it?" asked Merril.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She heard her riddle, and her fingers covered her mouth and chin to think as her ruby eyes narrowed about it. To her, Alice always get's it wrong in the riddle game because she's terrible at guessing game. "It's really hard, I'm honestly not good at riddle, I'm terribly sorry about not telling you about what am I terrible at. I might think those four brothers are like something besides demons. My goodness, I think my brain hurts." she said trying her best to figure out the answers. Alice completely wish her brothers were alive to give her a hint.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 pm
Demons....demons...thats it! Maybe the four brothers are demons...but how do we find out though..."said Merril.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She heard her what she said, believing demons might be the answers, but wasn't sure that's the right answers. She's still thinking about those riddles, "If that four demon brothers, they might be possible to be legendary or mythology kind in Japan." she suggest, but she haven't start reading the japanese mythology and legend yet. She try to think if that's the answer for riddle.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:09 pm
"To the library!"said Merril.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:51 am
CARMANA

Carmana looked around slowly......he wondered somthing "hey hinata? mind telling me where we are exactly? i havent seen this place before and didnt think to ask before......"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

Hinata looked at him, but she never been to Nara nor Japan before, "I-I-It's Japan, it's m-m-my first time." she responded to Carmana as she playfully fidgeting with her childhood habit. She look at her cousin, she can tell he's thinking about something to keep her safe from any harm. "Neji-nii-san... I hope you will keep us hidden from Madara-san." she thought to him as she made her lilac eyes wishful for his best.
Alice thought of it about going to the Library after listening to Merril's suggestion. She look at her with her lips curled with Black Kitten's smart idea, "Hai, we will go there... there is a Nara Temple nearby. I can take you there, it has full of ancient, legendary, folklore, and mythology books, including feudal era. I hope they have a story about four brothers in one of them." she told her and made a click noise to make her horse follow her to the Temple.

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:44 pm
CARMANA

Carmana looked at hinata who was still in his wings "oh......comfy by the way?" he smiled at her  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata, who's completely forgot about sitting on Carmana's wings, looked around and sees the skeletons wings. She gasp and quickly got out of his wings to avoid too much comfortable as she panted about that. Neji looked back and sees her expression, then gave Carmana a warning look, "If this kid made Hinata-sama faint... he will earn gentle fist for this." he thought to keep his urge settled. "Kid, just don't make her pass out... she's just very shy. I hope you didn't see it that coming." he said very irritated tone to him and walked away to ignore Carmana's comment. Hinata sees him go, "Ah... wa-wait for me pl-please Neji-nii-san. Neji-nii-san!" she called out and followed him to catch up to her cousin by her fast walk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:50 am
CARMANA

Carmana followed hinata and neji......carmana's nobody was close behind...... "tihs place is cool......hey its getting dark i hink......maby we should rest for abit?"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 am
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata and Neji walked ahead, letting Carmana following them for safe keeping. Neji was unsure that Madara was being an idiot to turn into Tobi's happy-go-lucky attitude, "I would rather see him dead then wasting time running away like an idiot." he thought about his nemesis with a scowl look. Hinata worried about her cousin as she tugged his sleeves, he looked at her again, "What is it?" he ask her bit calm, "Sh-Should we go s-s-somewhere... I-I-I don't want Alice-chan en-ended up seeing him." she told him with worry tone and look down as she imagine that Madara will kidnap Alice and obtain her heart. Neji begin to think about it with his fingers on his chin, until he got his idea. "We will go to Land of Peace, it will keep you out of trouble... okay." he told her calmly and she nodded happily with gentle smile, so Neji open the portal to let her walk in to Peaceful Town and Beach, which she did. His grey lavender featureless eyes look at Carmana, emotionless, "Just to keep her out of unsafe zone." he told them and walked through the portal to follow Hyuuga Princess.

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff