Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 pm
Henry jumped. He rushed over to help her. She'd jumped, farther than he had, and hit the wall. Henry helped her catch her breath, doubling over with the laughter he couldn't hold in.
He looked up at her with glee. The smiled melted when he saw her. He straightened and stared at her. "Hey, are you okay?" She looked panicked and nervous. He walked up to her and, being taller than her, looked down at her face. "You okay?" he asked again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:17 pm
((oops... I meant that SHE flew back into the wall.. y'know... cuz she was scared? she wouldn't have pushed him. sorry!)) blaugh  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:26 pm
Wolf_Grrl97
((oops... I meant that SHE flew back into the wall.. y'know... cuz she was scared? she wouldn't have pushed him. sorry!)) blaugh

((Lol. Okee. I'll fix it hold on a second.. There you go..))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 pm
Elizabeth was not fine. She was not okay either... she was very far from both. Was this boy using powers on her, or was she just crazy??? She looked up into the golden eyes before her, and could taste his sweet, warm breath mingling with hers. Immediately, she was looking back down at her shoes. Was he having these same emotions? Was he feeling this way too??? How could he not be??? What was wrong with her? Then, Elizabeth realized that she still hadn't responded. "Oh... um, yes I'm fine. I just get... startled easily... that's all." She smiled a little, looking back up at Henry. Just then, she realized how close they were... they're chests were almost touching, and she could still taste his breath. She didn't dare to move, no... she couldn't move. Her heart was pounding so loudly, that she was worried he could hear it. Why was she feeling this way?  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm
Henry stood still, hoping she wouldn't move.They were so close they were almost touching. She told him she was fine, but he didn't believe her. He was extremely tempted just to lean down and kiss her gently, but he didn't want to startle her again.
He did do something that not even he had expected to do. He wrapped his arms around her in an embrace. It wasn't until they'd both been there about three seconds that he realized what her was doing.
"I'm sorry," he muttered, pulling away. He blushed a little as he looked at her face. She was gorgeous. He liked her spunk. But was he really feeling something else? He'd only been in love with one girl before, only to find out that she didn't love him back.
I wonder what she's thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 pm
As he'd held her in him embrace, Elizabeth felt complete... whole. For once in her life, she was comforted, and felt safe. She felt like she was home. Then he'd let go, and her heart sank down and down. As he was apologizing, she decided. Actually, she very nearly cut off his apology as she stood up on her tip-toes, layed her small, soft hands on his sturdy shoulders, and whispered in his ear, "Please don't be..." then she kissed his lips softly. Her world began to shine.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 pm
Out of nowhere really, standing somewhere in her costume closet, they were kissing. At first, Henry hadn't known how to react. But then he realized he should just go with it and kissed her back. He wrapped his arms around her again.
This was perfect. He didn't want to let go, but didn't want to smother her either. It was perfect and he never wanted her to leave that moment with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:27 am
Elizabeth was crazy. She had to be... right? She was kissing some guy that she'd only met about ten minutes ago. But.. it felt so right, so she couldn't think that it was wrong. When he began to kiss her back. Everything settled into place for her. Of course this was right. Of course. Then he wrapped his arms around her and her insides felt warm and electrified. This was crazy!!! Without realizing it, her mind opened before him. Every show, ever standing ovation, every rehearsal, every onstage kiss, every nerve, every cell, was being laid out for him to see. Elizabeth couldn't put a stop to it... it didn't seem to be in her control. Yet she knew it wasn't in his either. Would his mind open as well?  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:19 am
Alyria looked over at the man, was he serious? She shrugged, "Might as well show him around. Maybe something exiting will happen in this boring town. ALyria thought. "OKay sure. Follow me," Alyria said. She turned and began walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 am
This could be considered wrong on so many levels. We only met maybe ten minutes ago! But then again, she kissed me. And it's not exactly like she's pulling away now. But this could be considered wrong on so many levels! You know what? Who gives a s**t!? It's right on this level.
Henry's mind was racing. He was kissing a girl he'd just met. Normally, he would never do that. But Elizabeth was different. She was worth it for absolutely no reason at all. Is this what love is like?
Suddenly he realized that they'd been kissing a long time. He realized that he, and probably she as well, was running out of air. It took all his will power and then some to break that kiss, and when he did it felt like he was torn.
He stood up straight, eyes wide, and took a few deep breaths, taking in all of what they'd just done. He blinked a couple of times and inhaled. On the exhale he breathed, "Holy s**t."
The girl he'd thought he'd loved before didn't even make a sparkler compared the Elizabeth. What other kind of fireworks is she hiding? Is this what love is really like?  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 am
When he broke away, Elizabeth was both sad for the loss, and grateful for the air. She put her fingers to her lips and just stared at a random dress before her... it was her dress from Phantom of the Opera, where she'd played Christine. It was the lacey nightgown. She'd had to kiss both Raoul and the Phantom in that show... nothing like this though. She didn't say anything... she couldn't say anything! There was electricity bubbling in her veins, and sparks flying on her tongue. She was smiling beneath her fingers. When he cursed, she agreed, "Yeah... no kidding." and laughed. Then, after some moments of silence she whispered, still bubbly, "You're staring at me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:57 pm
Henry turned deep red as his eyes widened in embarrassment. Then he looked away at one of her dresses. it looked like something out of "Ciderella."
He had no idea what to say to her now. He was scared that if he tried to speak, he'd say something stupid and she wouldn't like it.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:45 pm
Elizabeth laughed a little. "Calm down, I was just teasing you. You don't have to freak out. I'm probably the one person in the world who won't judge you." She smiled up at him, shyly  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:05 pm
Henry looked around, trying to find something to change the subject to. he smiled sheepishly at her all the same. "How long have we been in here? This place doesn't have air conditioning does it?" He'd thought about adding something but decided it would be way to corny.
"We should, uh, go outside and get some fresh air," he stammered. He took her hand and was about to pull her away when he looked up at the maze of costumes and outfits. "Maybe you should lead the way," he snickered, looking back at her.  

Nell-E Kae

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:42 pm
Francis nodded and followed after Alyria. the golems started to follow but waved his hand and most of the stopped. With a gesture two golems followed after the pair and the rest started marching away, likely to where Francis was headed before he met Alyria. "Your certainly more helpful than the last girl I spoke too. If I had to guess I would say she had been afriad of me." He joked sarcastically.

((@Ominelle: I have a free character if you want to get back into this.))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff