Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:53 am
"Oi excuse me then I must not understand things, such as magic and the ways of your kind. But forgive me if I'm mistaken or rude but aren't demons and such evil?" Nikolai said with a bow trying hard to tell what's what one girl had wings but she's not an angel and this girl looked normal and is part demon.

{xD for some reason I can't help but think of him with a accent lol}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:00 am
(Hey, it's your character. If he has an accent, he has an accent.)

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"My kind?" The girl raised an eyebrow. "I don't have a 'kind.' And, yes, most demons are evil. But I'm only part demon. I was raised human, thank you very much."

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

(Why isn't our other person doing anything? She's been online practically all day with no posts...)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 am
"Oh I see..." he could feel that if he asked anything else she'll just be madder at him. He looked around the Island looking at The T shaped building thinking about going inside it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:56 am
Skye was disappointed that three people got away, but it showed her that they had powers as well. She let her wolves run amuck, attacking whoever they wanted as she climbed back onto her pet bird and flew off.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:13 am
I like puppy cats!

User Image

Abby ran along the streets again, now in public there were a few citizen cars as she glanced behind her every now and then. "What a man , what a man, what a might good man!" she sang back at him though it was really for him. She jumped on a car as the stopped immedialty, the hood denting downward heavily. She turned around to wait for Kyo "What in the world kinda man are you?" she questioned him quietly, curious.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:22 am
This was getting ridiculous it was hard enough to keep the girl in sight and by the look of it she was simply having a good time. No wonder this city was falling into chaos the villains were insane. Jumping over a bench kyo again formed the particles wrapping around him into a skateboard as he landed on it skating after the girl. "I am one that doesn't like to give chase forever" he yelled noticing the girl had stopped on a car as he ducked down after a hard kick speeding himself towards her. Getting closer he kicked the board the particles changing into a metal net as he landed on his feet just infront of the car. Twisting he threw the net at her from this range it would be hard to miss her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 am
((okay can we recap so much was goin on at once...so did snow just take Nic and Princess to the Titan tower?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 am
Tamwynne the elven
((okay can we recap so much was goin on at once...so did snow just take Nic and Princess to the Titan tower?))

((I think so))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:45 am
Tamwynne the elven

(Yes, so now it's just you, me, and some drawn wolves that may or may not attack us. That's up to us. Also, sorry to everyone. I wasn't on, the hurricane knocked out my power. But it's back now! Yay! Oh, and Angel, the whole rain thing my character was talking about, that was just her being insane. I know it's not raining.)

"Awwww," Haruko said with a sad face,"My new friend is gone!" She turned to the other girl, see what you did? Now I have to go find new friends! Preferabbly ones tat don't like to turn into ghosts."

(If you ever have trouble understanding what my character is talking about, just ask and I'll translate. I'm thinking of making a character to do that though.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:32 pm
I like puppy cats!

User Image

Abby smiled sweetly as she heard him, the net coming towards her was a good idea sometimes, if it caught her off gaurd and was very durable. As she started to light up, within two secons she put her hands over her lips and blew kisses towards Kyo as she exploded and with a car engine blow her it was a larger explosion possibly comparitive to a gernade. The pressure from it flung the net back and she used the explosion to fly down the street, almost like she was trying to glide. She flew down about half a mile as she tumbled and landed, onto the road. She looked left and right, and heard some honking from a bus as she looked behind her "Ah!" she yelled, in surprised as she rolled out of the way, the bus speeding past her. She sighed and got to her feet.  

MindxHunter

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:12 pm
((Mind, I freaking love the Graverobber....just saying))

Zury looked, and bit her lip. "Well...uh....why can't we be friends?" she asked sweetly. Holy crap, I must be going insane...then again....ain't I already? she thought.

((btw: I know that "ain't" isnt a word. I'm just giving detail to her roots...and now y'all up in the north know about hurricanes, even though the one y'all are going through is a wimp...just saying....))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 pm
((Haha XD yes graveroober is sweet and yeah Hurricane Ivan was the worst for my family, Katrina slid past us and we just got like the category one part of it (it's outeredge) ))  

MindxHunter

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:18 pm
As the girl exploded kyo was thrown back away from the car by the force of it hitting the ground and rolling a bit as he did his best to shield himself from any more shrapnel that may have been coming by hardening the particles around him. Looking up after the heat had died down kyo only saw the destroyed car infront of him. Getting up slowly a pain shot up thru his side showing a piece of the car lodged in his side. "That was about useless" he muttered looking around as he quickly got himself off the street keeping his hand against the shrapnel until he got out of sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:22 pm
((I live right smack dab in the middle of Katrina's path, and we were the only ones on my street not to get water or any damage. And I live two miles from the Gulf))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:59 pm
(Wow, Tamwynne. You're one lucky girl! ...unless your avatar is misleading. I dunno...)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff