Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Rakazi's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristnia smacked Rakazi's hand away and scooted to the side she was closet to and looked away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi followed her to the other side of the carriage, his smile finally disappearing. Giving a defeated sigh he closed his eyes and said, "Go ahead, do whatever you want to me."

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristnia glanced at me, heaving a sigh. "You know your really an a**.."She said. Her red eyes looked down upon him, showing only small bits of sympathy as well as a bit of anger and hurt. "I understand your trying to be playful.. But you must realize there is a line which cannot be crossed." She brought one of her cold pales hand and gently caressed one of his cheeks. "In all the centuries I have lived I've never met a man who have the heart to care.." She brushed some of his red bangs aside.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi opened his eyes when she spoke, seeming disturbed at the hurt he found in her eyes. He listened until she stopped speaking. Then brushing her hand away; he stared at her, his eyes burning faintly as he said, half pleading, half demanding. "Hit me."

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania looked at him, a bit surprised he asked that. "Why?"She asked him. She wouldn't hit him, unless she hit him back. She pulled her hand away and looked at him, examining his face and eyes where she saw the fire burning in his eyes. He was serious. "I'm not hitting you."She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi stared at her for a moment longer, willing her to hit him. He closed his eyes, thinking of an idea. Opening his eyes, his voice seemed calm. "Very well then." Rakazi retreated to his side of the carriage, and in one swift movement the door was open and he had jumped out, the carriage still moving.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania watched him and whe he suddenly opened the carriage door and jumped out she moved as fast as she could to try and stop him but ended up short. She grabbed hold of the door and watched him as he tumbled across the road. she hoped the carriage would stop once she herself jumepd out. "Rakazi!"Iristanai jumped form the carriage and ran over to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Rakazi

The carriage had already slowed considerably by the time Iristania had jumped out, and soon came to a stop. Rakazi sat up once he had stopped rolling, his arm had taken most of the damage, having fallen on it first. He winced a little as he moved his arm, judging how badly it was injured. Hearing his name, he looked up, Iristania was about half-way towards him. Rakazi gave her a small smile as he said, "You know that I don't approve of you jumping out, you could have gotten hurt."

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania slowed down once she got over to him, "Me, your the one whos injured." She helped him up and examined his arm, feeling for any brokens bones. The wing broguth a sweet scent to her nose making her dark red eyes turn darker. She looked at his arm and saw blood soaked into his sleeve. Quickly she stepped back some, her body beginning to tingle with every breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"Yes, but I deserve it." Rakazi replied calmly, refusing her help and getting up himself. Most of his sleeve was in shreds, and gasped when she started touching his arm. Rakazi was about to pull his arm away when she let go and backed off. He didn't have to ask to know why, the one glance at her told him everything. Peeling the sleeve off, he cringed and let the shirt fall to the ground, seeing as he had never cared to pull the other sleeve on in the first place. Rakazi stood still for a moment, his chest bare, his arm bleeding down his arm and a couple other, smaller cuts all across his upper body. A large scar running from his shoulder all the way across his chest was now quite visible. Rakazi stepped over to Iristania, grabbing her with his one good arm and forcing her head right next to his neck. "There's no point in running off, just do it." He told her.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania stepped away a little more, but was too slow from her hunger daze. She couldn't even force herself out of Rakazi's grasp when he grabbed her and forced her head to his neck. "I'm not feeding off you!"She gasped as she pulled herself away from him. "I have my limits and i will not feast upon those that I care about.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi raised his eyebrows as she pulled away from him, utterly refusing to bite him. "Oh? Then by all means, tell me what you plan to do." Rakazi replied calmly, seeming quite logical. He didn't try to reach for her again, just watched, waiting for an answer.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"I will find other means.."Iristania said after a moment of silence. She had finally regained herself in those few moments, her eyes lightening up. "There are animals out here.. So I can find nourishment from them." She walked back over to him, "Come we must go home and treat your wounds."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"Fine," Rakazi replied when she finally came up with her 'other means'. Though when she came over to him, it was his turn to back off. "I will wait here, while you go find an animal." He told her stubbornly, obviously not planning on going home.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania frowned a tad when Rakazi backed off, "Fine.."She said before turning off and walking into the near by forest area, passing soem trees. She already knew there were some large game near trying to find out what the disturbance was, normally whenever Iristania was near an animal they would either back away or growl at her. She spotted and deer and ran after it as it bounded around trees and down paths it and several other deer had created.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff