Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D&D 4e: Secrets of Lidea~~~~~~~~[FILLED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 pm
Has she audited them yet? She might not have realized it.

Trying to n** a potential problem in the bud and save everyone some time. If you want to try to get that to fly, then by all means, be my guest. Kudos if you succeed!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:36 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
gonk The third time that has happened... I leave and forget to save or the character sheet glitches and erases half of the page... I promise I will have my character up by tonight, though I might be away this weekend. I don't know yet, but there is talk that people are going to need my help.

I save every few minutes habitually. A practice I picked up in college, writing papers smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:38 pm
Snuff that Muffin
I'd be very thankful if you guys could suggest a few to me. Once I save up the money, I'll go pick up PH2 so I can get them.

Here you can read my background

Lianna Beleren

If you want any suggestions for feats from PHB2 (or 3, for that matter), let me know and I'd be happy to throw some in your direction. Martial Power 1+2 too, if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:40 pm
Rain Yupa
Southern_cross_nemesis
gonk The third time that has happened... I leave and forget to save or the character sheet glitches and erases half of the page... I promise I will have my character up by tonight, though I might be away this weekend. I don't know yet, but there is talk that people are going to need my help.

I save every few minutes habitually. A practice I picked up in college, writing papers smile
I normally do, it is just today has been hectic with people coming and going. Asking for help, and my little nephew wanting to play with my laptop... And his daddy thinks it is funny.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:42 pm
Rain Yupa
Snuff that Muffin
I'd be very thankful if you guys could suggest a few to me. Once I save up the money, I'll go pick up PH2 so I can get them.

Here you can read my background

Lianna Beleren

If you want any suggestions for feats from PHB2 (or 3, for that matter), let me know and I'd be happy to throw some in your direction. Martial Power 1+2 too, if you'd like.

oh, that'd be very helpful.
I cant afford the handbooks yet,
My sister and her husband are both in uni, so my allowance is small XD
I should have them in a while though

I'm gonna stick with Hunter's quarry bonus as my first one. When I hit my next feat rank, I'll consult the oracles, lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Rain Yupa
Southern_cross_nemesis

I normally do, it is just today has been hectic with people coming and going. Asking for help, and my little nephew wanting to play with my laptop... And his daddy thinks it is funny.

I have to step away to finish preparing dinner, but if you want me to type some things up for you so you can copy/paste them into the sheet, rather than type them over from scratch, just let me know.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 pm
Rain Yupa
Has she audited them yet? She might not have realized it.

Trying to n** a potential problem in the bud and save everyone some time. If you want to try to get that to fly, then by all means, be my guest. Kudos if you succeed!
Why am I suddenly a bad guy? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:45 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Rain Yupa

I'm gonna stick with Hunter's quarry bonus as my first one. When I hit my next feat rank, I'll consult the oracles, lol

Just give me a general indication of what style/build/kind of ranger you'd be aiming for. What quality will define you and make you stand out more than other rangers? If you don't know yet, that's fine too. It might not be something you'll know until after game begins.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:46 pm
I will PM her now and ask her to look over my sheet again, if she finds or has a problem with it I will happily change it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Kudos is like, "good job" or "awesome" sweatdrop

Like I said, trying to fix a problem, not create one.

Also, you're undead.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:51 pm
Rain Yupa
Snuff that Muffin
Rain Yupa

Just give me a general indication of what style/build/kind of ranger you'd be aiming for. What quality will define you and make you stand out more than other rangers? If you don't know yet, that's fine too. It might not be something you'll know until after game begins.

I was going for a flashy, show-offish ranger, pulling off fast and hard moves while looking awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:56 pm
Rain Yupa

Kudos is like, "good job" or "awesome" sweatdrop

Like I said, trying to fix a problem, not create one.

Also, you're undead.
Ok, I'm sorry, I took that the wrong way. Though I did still PM her took look it over just in case I did do something she would dis-agree with. Plus just cause I'm undead does not mean I'm evil, lol.
The Raven Queen is against Evil undead, for it is not natural, but she does use undead to fight undead.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:58 pm
No it is cool, Rain... though question.

Do psionic based characters get four at will powers?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:16 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
No it is cool, Rain... though question.

Do psionic based characters get four at will powers?

No. You only get 2 (3 if you're human, yay human!) at 1st level. You get another at 3rd level, then you're capped at At-Wills. You start replacing them after that. There's a handy table on p23 for Ardents, p43 for Battleminds, and p81 for Psions.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm
I'm not sure how to add my animal companion to the my character sheet on mythweavers  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff