Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
How long have you..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

About
  Since the HP books came out
  Since the HP movies, you know right after I got a look at them ^^
  Long enough
  Gold, yeah!
View Results

Dark_lord_15

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:53 pm
yeah, same here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:37 pm
The first time I read HP slash was about a year and a half ago.
Though, I didn't really read it regularly until about 6 months ago.

~~<3~~

Sincerely Elliot

colonelhavoc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:43 am
i'd say about 3 years  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:04 pm
Honestly, I can' remember. sweatdrop I have the WORST memory in my WHOLE family (Yes, my Grandparents have better memory then me.) And i'm only what, 15 years old and they are in their 70s! I can assure that it was around a month or two, after the 1st HP book was released. I have a dirty mind. And i'm proud of it! xd  

Countess Tsuyu

The Owls Go ---

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:12 pm
I dunno, I started reading the books when the 4th one came out, and about a year after the fifth one came out the idea of it sprung on my mind!

hahaha....Snarry.... heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:39 pm
I actually started getting interested in slash in general around the same time I got interested in specific fandoms, at around 10 years old. I started reading fan fiction, and as I started exploring a bit in the Buffy fandom I came across a story for Spike/Angel, and from then on I became interested in the male/male pairings in all the fandoms. I was interested in Harry Potter specific slash since the third book came out.  

Raven of Silent Death

`Nauseated

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:44 pm
A little over one year. I happened to come across a HP/LV fic on fanfiction.net. I was expecting it to be a final battle-type one or something since I didn't know the different abbreviations used in fanfiction, and it was something completly different. I almost instantly fell in love.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:14 pm
Orgazmic Coffdrop
Oh I'm worse.
I actually didn't really appreciate any sort of slashing until I started thinking about HP Slashing.
It was my friend's fault (couldn't think of a better word) for it. She told me to read this slash fanfic about Harry and Draco (who are and always will be my favorite pairing, so be quiet ...please?) called "Summer Rain" which got me so inraptured I just kept reading it and reading it.
I believe that was this past summer, right before school so ha ha I beat you all at noobness ^.^

SQUEEEE... Summer Rain - by Lani! It's AWESOME! If you liked that, you should read A Priceless Gift and This Could Be Yours, by the same author. If you don't have her website and want it, I'll PM you. Just let me know!

Oh, and I've been into HP Slash for the last 2 years... a friend of mine got me started about 3 years ago writing a Hermione/Draco story, and I decided to try slash and LOVED it! My fav ship is Harry/Draco... but I also like Harry/Severus (Snape), Remus/Severus, Remus/Sirius, and Remus/Sirius/Severus (mmmm-hmm)!  

Brytewing

thecentaurspromise

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:22 pm
I think about 2 years now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:52 pm
I've liked slash pairings for about 8-9 years... so I just loved all the pairings available in the HP series heart heart  

dyingwhite

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:39 pm
Probably about a year now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:41 am
Ah jeeze, I'm not sure I can remember sweatdrop
Alright, I just went back to the first fic I remember reading (Transfigurations, by Resonant), and that was written in 2003. So, let's go with that, shall we?

Of course, I've been into slash since I was about 13. So, a good five or six years now. Gah..I'm old!  

Cappucetto Rosso

paraphernalia_101

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:10 pm
I've been into hp slash since summer 2003. My friend showed me what it was and I got hooked! Let's just say slash at 13 is not the best idea! xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:23 pm
..I don't remember how long  

Androgynous Dusk

Tabatha_Twitchet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:07 pm
...I think...maybe about 2.5-3 years. I dunno, it jut sort of...fell into really. sweatdrop  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff