Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:32 am
User Image
Ares

Ares screamed and snarled in pain, throwing Mari to the floor and kicking her hard in the side before leveling his blade at her chest. "That's it, b***h! I'm ******** DONE playing nice!" With a flick of his blade, he sliced the fine fabric of her bra to pieces, pinning her with a foot on her neck and methodically beginning to slice off her other clothes, smirking again as he heard the bound Iona screaming and begging him to stop.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:39 am
User Image

Mari gasped and tried to claw at his ankle, the talons flickering away as the foot robbed her of oxygen, making her head fuzzy and her grip weaker. She could feel her clothing getting cut away and soon the foot was replaced by a hand, her vision swimming as the air was still out of her reach. Someone... Iona is.... in danger..... She thought out, sending it to any nearby Gods as she felt her cousin touching her body, her ead even foggier..

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:46 am
User Image
Eros

Eros appeared in the bedroom with a flash of white light, gray eyes flashing in rage. His eyes landed on Ares about to violate the girl who had alerted him to Iona's peril. He snarled and lunged at Ares, knocking him away from Mari and into the wall. Eros then began beating on the war god with nothing but his fists, his expression anything but loving.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 am
User Image

Mari gasped and sucked in the beautiful air that was flooding into her lungs and body, coughing before slowly standing and stumbling over tot he bed, romving the bonds from Iona as a soul tossed a grey tank top at her and a pair of sleep pants that were pink with rainbow stars and covered in kittens in tu-tus doing what seemed to be the can-can. "Why did you give me Apollo's pants?" She asked in a ragged voice then pulled the clothing on as she winced and took hold of Iona's hand. "We have to run." She said, throwing a shirt at her as she watched the God of Love pummeling the God of War.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
Iona

Iona was shocked when her father appeared and began a fistfight with Ares, effectively saving Mari. She got to her feet and pulled on the shirt Mari gave her quickly, knowing that Aphrodite wasn't likely to leave them alone for long. She slipped her hand through Mari's and began to run, managing to get as far as the road with her lover before a slow fog crept up on them. "Mari, what the hell is that?" she asked, edging away from the creepy pink mist.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
Aphrodite

Aphrodite appeared from the mist, smiling dangerously at the hated girls. "Hello, my dears... Have you enjoyed the company I've sent you?" she asked in a perfectly sweet voice, slowly approaching Mari and Iona. "Iona... How you've grown... Last time I saw you, you were nothing more than a little waif... Now, you look just like the whore that was your mother." She hissed and drew a long, thin dagger, much like the one Iona carried. "Mortals dared compare her beauty to mine... My own SON betrayed me and sided with her... And sired YOU." She lunged for Iona, a furious rage darkening her features.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:11 am
User Image

Mari saw the blade and shvoed Iona back, rushing at her mother with her own soul fire weapon, a dagger of green flames. "You won't touch her you slut!!" She cried to her and lunged.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 am
User Image
Aphrodite

Aprhodite screeched in frustration and attacked her daughter with all her might, fighting to kill so she could get to Iona. "You will not stop me! I will see the blood of Psyche on this blade!!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

Mari roared and fought back, knocking away the blade with ease as she coutered her attacks. She dodged the swipes and then grinned, thinking she had seen an opening.....

Until she couldn't breathe from pain. She felt her eye go wide as she gasped like a fish out of water, her blade vanishing swiftly as her hands went to the source; her mother's blade in her torso. She weakly tried to grip her arm, but the blood and pain made it impossible, her legs giving out. Mari fell to the streets and curled up in a ball, her green eyes still wide with pain as she kept gasping, wondering idly if this was what death felt like.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:26 am
User Image
Aphrodite

Aphrodite sneered and kicked her daughter's crumpled body aside, stepping over her to get to Iona, who was frozen in horror. "You're next, little girl... Finally, my pride will be avenged..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 am
User Image
Eros

Eros ran from the house as soon as Ares's body had vanished, sensing that his daughter was in danger. He snarled in rage when he saw his mother about to stab Iona and stepped between them, slapping Aphrodite hard enough to knock her to the pavement. "Not my daughter, you b***h! You won't touch my family! You can't have Iona too!" he yelled, stepping back and wrapping his arms and wings protectively around his shocked daughter. "Iona," he whispered to her, tears rolling down his cheeks as he held his only child tightly. "Are you all right? I'm so sorry it took me so long to get here..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:43 am
User Image

She had been sitting on her throne when a pain hit her heart, taking her ability to breathe away. She saw Hades flinch, but not move then say, "Curse it.... Mari, you weren't supposed to die.... I didn't want you to die..." And Persephone felt as if her heart had been ripped from her body.

She stood and began to race for the door to Hades itself, tears running down her cheeks as she could feel Mari slipping into it's depths. "Mari! No!" She screamed and then stopped dead in her tracks her husband blocking the way with a dead and pained expression in his blue eyes. "Hades! For Zeus' sake, move! I have to get to Mari before she goes too far!" She yelled at him, her tears running from her brown eyes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:48 am
User Image

Hades felt tears in his eyes as he loked at his wife, wanting nothing more than to allow her to go to theri child, but hs duty would not permit it. Fire encased him and when it died down, he stood in his armor, his staff in hand. "Persephone, I do not wish to fight you. You know I must keep the dead dead, even if it is Mari. I don't want to harm you, but if you insist on trying to follow her, I must." Hades raised his weapon and his eyes hardened. "Don't make me do this. I have lost enough of my family."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

Persephone snarled and flower petals rushed around her, a side of her none had sen before coming out at his words. She stood once more, decked in fighting clothes and held her naked blade in hand, glaring at the King of the Underworld. "No Hades. I think it is you who are going to be hurt. You dare come between me and my child. I will make you feel the wrath of the Goddess of kicking your a**." She hissed and launched herself at her husband, slashing at hiis face violently in her efforts to defeat him. "You are going to join those you rule over!!" She stabbed at his arm, cutting off his right ear before slashing at his chest.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:03 am
User Image
Iona

Iona trembled in her father's arms with the force of her sobs. She had heard of heartbreak before, and thought it was simply an emotional state, but she knew better now. When Mari died, it had felt like someone had actually crushed her chest. It actually hurt to breathe, and she felt like she was drowning in sorrow. "It hurts, Daddy," she sobbed, clinging to her father, forgetting that she had run from this man and once considered him her jailer. She knew now that he'd just been trying to protect her from Aphrodite's wrath. "Mari... I want Mari back..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff