Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:07 pm
"Hm." Elistral patted the side of her horse's neck, there being no reins at the moment, and they took off just as quickly as Demios had taken to the air. Through the open gates and past the startled guard they flew and the horse's hooves beat a tattoo against the dirt as the grasses blurred by.

Verin frowned and took the reins with both hands once again. mumbling, "I should've guessed he was girly if he turned into a flower..." Rather than head back towards the crazy situation behind them, the assassin let his mount continue its gallop. He knew that Strider would be fine with that.

Eon glanced over at the sound of Azeois's voice. He instantly recoiled from the simple stick ad rock-or-metal weapon brandished towards him. His anger diminished considerably with the sight, retreating back to the place it had come from in his mind., and the dragon was able to think far more clearly beyond the crush and kill instinct. The two halves of his mouth met and the stream of fire was cut off from the strange child that had distracted him. Smoke rose from his nostrils as he directed a withering glare at Azeois. He found nothing intelligent, nor threatening to say to him int hat moment, and merely roared, his breath flattening grass, as he beat his wings hard. He gouged large chunks of earth from the ground with his claws as he rose up, leaving jagged gaps in the dirt. "Keep safe your elf-mate, Azeois," Eon said as his words took shape once again. "For she will end up as her kind did Servillia not far from here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:44 pm
Sasha was glad that Aleck had comforted her, it had made her feel warm, she didn't want him to go when he got down, but she kept silent and watched. She couldn't help but lean into Aleck when he remounted. "S-S-Sardain's okay now.... R-Right Aleck...?" she was shivering slightly, she tried to stop, but it wasn't working.

------------------------------------------------------------

"OI!!" Raven growled. "He's not girly! He did this so your horse didn't have to take the strain of all three of us." She wanted to hit the guy for saying what he did about Maxx, but she didn't. Instead she looked at the Dragon, and was lost in her thoughts.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 pm
Strider kept the spear in his hands as he stood there, watching Eon roar. "Nothing is certain, my old friend."

Demios could now hear the gigantic roar from beyond the hills and a pair of large wings. Obviously a dragon's. Eon's.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Sardain was oblivious to what he had done. His mind repressing the memory of what he had done.

"It's useless, sir. He can't remember a thing." Aleck had a sad look on his face. Sardain was both his friend and his burden. "He was like that when he was found. He just snapped out of it and continued as if nothing had happened. Just greeted us, welcomed us to his home and started to serve us drinks before we took him away."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm
"Ahhhh, forced repression of memories. Very tricky. One day of course, he will run out ways to continue to repress such things, and all of them will come at him at once." The tone in Azoth's voice was almost taunting, his eyes still sparkling and mouth still grinning. "It's hard for me to determine which is worse, knowing your massacres one at a time or all at once." A light chuckle passed his lips, as though he had experienced both on multiple occasions in his life. When the girl murmured from behind Aleck, Azoth heard it and responded for him. "So long as there is no bloodshed, he should be fine, correct?"

((Edited))  

Strifer Garuwashi

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 pm
Sasha nodded, "Nothing, your had something on your face, but it's gone now." She had stopped shivering, and looked off into the distance, what Sardain did had resurfaced some old memories, now she just needed some time to think. She was still leaning into Aleck, letting her mind wander, her violet eyes glazed over, deep in thought, both about her thoughts, and Azoth had said.

(Edited)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:30 pm
"I could have ran. And any guy who plays with a flower is girly in my book." Verin replied, though not with an angry or mocking tone at all. "But, that was smart and I'll give him that. Just don't expect a 'thanks' from me unless he saves my life."

Eon thought on that, and then consented with a slight nod although he meant to keep his promise. Elves made his blood boil and his teeth gnash with their very presence. He hated them deeply, despising them to the extent that if he were to choose between one simple-minded race from another, he would go for even a single elf. And though the one he really wished to kill was no doubt nearby...he wished to leave, and think on what had transpired in what home he could call a cave in an insignificant kingdom. So he beat his wings harder and rose up higher, leaving his foe and and the other, child-looking, one behind, and angled towards the south.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:30 pm
Aleck nodded, patting Sasha's shoulder. "As long as there's no wounds on his face he'll be fine. I was the one who found him but he had a large cut on his forehead when I found him. I think that he snapped after his father drew blood after hitting him for the hundreth time." Aleck thought for a moment. "No, Sardain was created to be perfect. The best tactician, the best fighter, and the best scholar. The ultimate gentleman. The way his parents saw it he was a tool to push their families' status. So they abused him, punished him, and pushed him to be perfect. I guess he just got pushed too many times."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:14 pm
"It's part of his life source, he has to." Raven said simply. "As for saving your life... I think you can handle your self for the most part." she said with a slight smirk.

------------------------------

Sasha nodded, happy for Aleck's comfort again, she knew people like that, who reacted to certain things, she did, she wouldn't tell, but she had a fail safe panic mode... Thing. She didn't like it, but had it., thankfully it's wasn't anything like Sardain's. "I have a friend who's like that... S--" Coughs. "He, sorry, reacts to certain thing, and freaks out, doesn't really kill like Sardain did, but it's still not pretty." She thought about the bandits she had told them about, and their fate. Then let her mind wander again.

(Edited)  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:46 pm
Demios watched as Eon took off into the air, heading in a southern direction, a little too close to them for his own comfort. He supposed Eon was either A: heading towards the town, though he was taking a bit of a round about way to get there or. Or B: he was leaving. Demios liked option B. Eon was a monsterous sized dragon. He flew lower as not to be spotted, close enough to the ground to speak to Elistral and Sylvia. "Looks like he's leaving. Should we go to the city to make sure he doesn't do anything or go to Strider?"

"I don't know." Sylvia thought for a moment. "Elistral? It's your choice. You are the lead Protector."

"You okay, Jake?" Strider was dusting himself off as Eon flew away. All the dirt had been kicked up when Eon took off, covering Strider's entire body in brown dust. Strider even had to spit some out of his mouth. After hopping up and down a few times though, the dust came off.

"Yeah, i'm okay. Wishing you had said something about the magic disintigration but fine." Jake's eyebrows had been singed and his shirt now had a black spot. "My eyebrows are beyond repair though."

Strider laughed, Jake's joke not being unnoticed. "You'll live. You can regrow them." Strider Laughed a bit more, wanting to hear Jake's reply."

"Can you regrow pride?" Jake smiled as he felt his eyebrows.

Strider chuckled a bit more. "Well if you have enough pride, yeah. But I suggest we wait for the others. They'll be along shortly I think.

"And what has become of that friend?" Aleck looked down at Sasha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:57 pm
"I haven't seen them in a long time..." She said, looking ahead. "We had been traveling together, four of my my friends and myself, two had to go visit their aunt because she was sick and the other two and i were separated in a heavy thunder storm, the one major thing that freaks me out, i haven't been able to find them since, and that was a few months ago...." She thought for a minute. "Three months exactly, i think." Sasha couldn't help but get a sad look to her eyes. She missed her friends.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:59 pm
Elistral bit her lip as she patted her horse's neck, deciding that the urgency was lessened with the large dragon flying away. She hid her slightly shaking hands with the motion and sat up straight to see farther. The burden of being a leader had grown on her, to some extent, but sometimes she still loathed the uncertain feeling it gave her. It was if one decision decided the rest of the actions following after it. "I'm...sure that it will be fine without us," she said, slowly at first. "Rore and Gorash stayed behind, after all. If need be, we'll hear the bell ringing, and I can speed up Demios's return before we reach it by horse."

Verin didn't reply to that, only giving the girl a quiet glance that was neither angry or suspicious. It could have even been respectful. That would've been something he rarely admitted to. He looked up from her face to his horse. With the lack of the dragon and the run it had calmed down considerably. The gallop turned into a canter and sweat shone out on the dappled gray hide as it rose and fell with each breath.

Eon rose high enough so that his wings didn't cast off as much wind as they had when he lifted up, but still low enough to be seen fairly easily. He hid his presence magically once again just as he thought he caught an inkling of the whelp dragon that had proclaimed itself as "emperor" the last time they met.
The smoke from his amused chuckle-snort was immediately whipped away from his nostrils. If the elf was down there as well, then so be it. There would be plenty of opportunities to get at her in the future. Eon didn't want to leave the land fully unscathed from his passing, so he angled his wings to bank a little to the west, aiming not towards the town he'd been in once before, but to the forest on its western fringes. But, anyone down below wouldn't know that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:44 pm
Azoth simply kept his thoughts to himself as Aleck attempted to explain away Sardain's strength, but also his weakness. It was never good to let emotion rule all of your battles, whether you were conscious of it or not. Sometimes things required a touch of spontaneity. A touch of controlled chaos. He listened to the girl speak, as could piratically feel the sadness coming from her. "Thunderstorms are dangerous, but easy to feel coming. You should have consulted someone of an older age before you had left." Azoth's tone was flat, and practically emotionless. A clear sign that he was growing bored with both conversation and the trip all together.  

Strifer Garuwashi

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:56 am
Raven had seen the look Verin had gave her, Respect? Maybe, she looked at his horse. "We should stop and let it gain it's breath." She said, a bit worried.

------------------------------------------

Sasha growled angrily, "We were 3 days from the nearest village and had been traveling for two months, so it's not like we knew it was coming as bad as it did, We knew it was coming, but we weren't able to get shelter when it did." Azoth was a Chaos maker, in Sasha's opinion. He liked chaos, which is why he had wanted them to stop. She put him out of her mind and looked ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 pm
"Mm." Was Verin's reply. He didn't really want to stop for a break, standing around doing nothing had always made him feel edgy. Although that could have been added onto by the sudden appearance something that could have easily killed all of them had Strider not came. Then again...the assassin's face gained its customary scowl while his mount slowed to an easy walk, nipping at the tall grass to munch on. It had been his own fault the dragon had gone ballistic. If not for his habit of keeping a weapon on hand with danger present, maybe it would have left. He tried to keep that weighty thought out of his mind as words formed on his lips. "So, now that that's over, what you an' flower boy's names?"

Rore hadn't known what to do after everyone but him and Gorash had left the house, and had stayed inside once the door closed. He wanted to think on what his friend had told him, and the fleeing figures that marked the knights that had embraced his former king's insanity. The brief look at their backs and garb, colored differently, couple with his memories of the two kept his mind busy. He barely registered the sight of Gorash, who'd been scratching his arm as if there was a terrible itch there, getting up from the table and leaving the room. Only when he heard the front door shut did he realize it, and he quickly followed suit to find him standing right on the doorstep and gazing northward, his eyes blank.

Once, many centuries ago, Eon would have been the one that came to a weaker creature's aid. Now, he found a certain satisfaction in the confusion that they were showing once they saw him from their wall tops. Recalling from memory how many dragons he'd seen camped outside of the town at the end of the long battle not too long ago, in his mind, he doubted that the inferior beings would take the sight of him as unknown. They'd all seen his kind, and therefore he was waging his flight on the fact that they were used to the comings and goings of other dragons. He tilted his wings a few degrees more and increased his sidelong glide.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:39 pm
"I'm Raven, and he's Maxx, he's my best friend. I have half a mind to hit you because you called him that, but since you saved us... I won't, that and it more than less likely wouldn't have hurt you anyways..." She patted the horses neck, and changed the topic. "So beautiful... What's it's name?"  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff