Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Guides & Resources } ----- OOC RP Guides and resources
[GUIDE] Fear Mechanics Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:58 pm
ramenli
Fear Selection
Character Name: Yǐn Cáng
Character Race: Monster
Character Subspecie: Mantodae
Character's Current Natural Ability/Abilities: Shapeshifting (tier 2), flying
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Y3
Fear Ability Request: Y3 Swift Strikes - Unobstructed Fists - Yǐn Cáng punches several times in quick succession to deal damage to his opponent.

Y2 Fear: Exoskeleton - By concentrating his Fear, Yǐn Cáng is able to make a hard barrier that overlays his (or his target's) skin/shell which wards off damage.

New Y1 Fear: Energy Boost - Yin's Fear works to give him a slight boost in his energy to allow him to fight longer, or to assist his target.
Proposed School Category the Fear is: The Chill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 pm
Fear Selection
Character Name: Belladonna Divine
Character Race: Reaper
Character Subspecies: Witch
Character's Current Natural Ability/Abilities:
Broom Flight- With the use of a broom, Belladonna can fly.
Basic Magic- Can create sparks and animate small objects.
Y3- Pending more or less, will edit this part in when I decide :T
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Y3 (Hob)
Fear Ability Request:
Mastery Over 3 Pentacles (Y1) From her Tarot Deck, Belladonna pulls out the 3 of Pentacles and tosses it high into the air, where it manifests as three large stone discs that plummet down to hit the opponent.

Light of the Moon (Y2) From her Tarot Deck, Belladonna pulls out The Moon which causes a large, full and very yellow moon to appear overhead and heal.

Death Is Your Destiny (Y3) From her Tarot Deck, Belladonna pulls out The Death card which summons a skeleton in full armor (pretty tall dude, around 6feet and also pretty thick) who attacks with a lance.
Proposed School Category the Fear is: 3 of Pentacles: Battle Cry
The Moon: The Chill
Death: Battle Cry  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:20 am
Fear Selection
Character Name: Kostya Bashmet
Character Race: Human - Hunter
Character Subspecie: Moon Division
Character's Current Natural Ability/Abilities: n/a
What Year Is Your Character Now?: 1
Fear Ability Request: Voxel Blip - Swift Strikes - A series of bright shots are fired from the arm cannon, in various states of being charged.
Proposed School Category the Fear is: Swift Strikes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 am
Fear Selection
Character Name: Jordan Miller
Character Subspecie: Sun Division
What Year Is Your Character Now?: 3
Fear Ability Request: Flashover - Ferros's head ignites in a fireball, causing extra fire damage.
Proposed School Category the Fear is: Y2 Battle Cry

Fear Selection
Fear Ability Request: Condensation - Ferros emits a cloud of steam that wraps around the target, healing them
Proposed School Category the Fear is: Y2 Chill

Fear Selection
Fear Ability Request: Backdraft - A BIGGER FIREBALL
Proposed School Category the Fear is: Y3 Battle Cry  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:57 pm
Fear Change Request
Character Name: Melvin Wood
Character Race: Hunter
Character Subspecie: N/A
Character's Current Fear Ability/Abilities: Tainted Fang - poisonous egg pods that break and seep in poison on a target.
Proposed New Fear Ability: The Chill - A egg filled with Fear that, once cracked on a comrade, seeps in and heals.
Proposed New Fear Category Type: The Chill
Reason: Melvin is going to be a supportive fighting, and as I wasn't using Tainted Fang much anyways (not at all really), I wanted to use The Chill as a way to back up his supporting role in battles as he's in Life and I think it suits him better than Tainted Fang.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:55 pm
Fear Change Request
Character Name: Lumikki
Character Race: Demon
Character Subspecie: Kumiho
Character's Current Fear Ability/Abilities: Headlights - Her FEAR Ability is being able to call upon a cascade of icy blue flames that emit from her palms to create chaos, which she can use to her advantage by confusing a foe or sparring partner.
Proposed New Fear Ability: The Chill - call upon a cascade of icy blue flames that emit from her palms to heal herself or others
Reason: Lumikki has actually not used her Headlights ability and I really actually like the healing mechanics. And would like for her to be more "helpful" as far as being able to take care of her friends.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:53 am
Fear Addition Request
Character Name: Rosciel
Character Subspecie: Incubus
Character's Current Natural Ability/Abilities: Need: Rosc has a natural ability to guess what others want, which allows him to be more appealing if he can supply it to them. Its strength is measured by the strength of a person's longing for something, be it an item, a person, a result, etc. The stronger the longing, the easier it is for him to come to a conclusion of what it is they want without any verbal communication.

(Pending Approval) Skin Deep: In order to attract others better, Rosc is able to layer illusions on himself to be more what others would desire to see (If a human woman preferred a red-head, etc.). This is based on his knowledge, so he could get it wrong. To begin with, he can only make minor changes and they might be incomplete in certain ways.
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Y2
Fear Ability Request:
Y2: What you see…
Rosc manifests an illusion of his opponent’s desire to distract them.

Y1: Healing Embrace
Combining what he’s learned about healing with his FEAR allows him to heal himself or another.
Proposed School Category the Fear is: Headlights (Y2), The Chill (Y1)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:01 am
Fear Addition Request
Character Name: Lumikki
Character Subspecie: Kumiho
Character's Current Natural Ability/Abilities: Shapeshifting: Lumikki has the ability to shift between her natural form and human form at will even with her skull pin present. She also doesn't need it to keep her human shape.

(Pending Approval) Illusions: Lumikki is able to mask her ears and tails. Allowing her to pass even more as human. This is only a n illusions at this stage if one were to touch her ears or tails they would still feel them
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Y2
Fear Ability Request:
Y2: Healing Flame
Call upon a cascade of icy blue flames that emit from her palms to heal herself or others (pending)

Y1: Kumiho's Talisman
She uses her pendant to emit some fear to sheild herself or another with the fear stored in the pendant.
Proposed School Category the Fear is: The Chill (Y2), The Barrier (Y1)  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 pm
Fear Selection
Character Name: Sherry Greyson
Character Subspecie: Life Division
Character's Current Natural Ability/Abilities: n/a
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Intermediate Trainee
Fear Ability Request:
(Y3) Lingering Bite: A thin film of liquid like fear coats the blade and remains in the wound after contact. (Carried over from Trainee)

(Y2) To Your Health: The blade creates a strange liquid, which when it comes in contact with a target restores it's fear, healing them. (New)
Proposed School Category the Fear is: Y3 Tainted Fang & Y2 The Chill  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:02 am
Fear Change Request
Character Name: Lizzy (Elizabeth Baines)
Character Subspecie: Spider
Character's Current Fear Ability/Abilities:
Y1 - Tainted Fang - Spider thread coated with poison is used on the opponent in order to cut them; the poison seeps in through the cuts, and slowly takes effect
Y2 - The Chill - Fear is directed to the person being healed, and smaller wounds are temporarily stitched closed with spider thread-like sutures.
Y3 - Battle Cry - Spider thread is reinforced with Fear, strengthening them and causing them to act like thin wire/fishing line, which can then be used to cut through skin.
Proposed New Fear Ability:
Swapping Y3 and Y2 fears so that 'The Chill' becomes her strongest Fear; the way the Fear is carried out will not change!
Reason: Lizzy started out alright with fighting, but character development took her down a different path - one where she's more of a pacifist than a fighter. I think the role of medic will suit her better than the role of a fighter.  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:06 am
Fear Change Request
Character Name: Sophie Van Rotte
Character Race: Undead
Character Subspecie: Zombie
Character's Current Fear Ability/Abilities: Y1 Binding (Headlights);; Sophie is able to manipulate the bandages she carries around (and wears, if the size of her opponent calls for it) to wrap around her opponent, restricting their movement and maybe even rendering them disabled for a turn.
Proposed New Fear Ability: Healing Bandages;; Sophie is able to place some of her FEAR into the bandages she carries. When used on herself or other students, they restore health.
Reason: When I first chose Sophie's FEAR ability, I hadn't RPd her and didn't know what she was really going to be like when it came to battling. I knew she was going to be defensive but it wasn't until I started battling her and got a feel of how she was in battle that I realised how defensive she was going to be. I was originally going to get her 'healing' ability in Y2 but I think I'd prefer to have it in year 1 since it best reflects who she is both in battle and out. It'll acutally give her something to do in battle since she isn't one to actually run in and attack - even now she's only really attacking because her brother is in danger. Unless she's involved in battle with a non-NPC character (which will be a rare occurance) she won't really be using her current FEAR.

DISREGARD THIS. I didn't realise I had to post her FEAR here before it was even her FEAR.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:39 pm
Fear Selection
Character Name: Damien Gavenkrantz
Character Subspecie: Hellhound
Character's Current Natural Ability/Abilities: Shapeshifting Polycephaly
What Year Is Your Character Now?: YR 3
Fear Ability Request:
Eyes of Ill Omen (Headlights lvl 3) Damien glares at the opponent to inhibit its movement, depending on if eye contact is made.

Compound Bite (Swift Strike lvl 2) - With the use of the extra heads, Damien can actively use them in a multiple hit attack against a opponent.

Pack Consoling (Chill lvl 1) - Damien -or Phos in this case, uses his body to lie over the injured, leeching fear into the patient and stitching up the wound with his shed fur. There is a chance of smelling like a Hellhound after the treatment.
Proposed School Category the Fear is: The Chill.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:01 pm
((I NEVER ENDED UP DOING THIS OTL))

Fear Selection
Character Name: Jake Cross
Character Race: Human
Character Subspecie: Hunter
Character's Current Natural Ability/Abilities: N/A
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Trainee
Fear Ability Request: When successful, he is able to induce an illusion of shadowy tendrils/tentacles wrapping around the opponent (think Grim Tale's Junior's nergal stuff)
Proposed School Category the Fear is: Y2 Headlights  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:09 pm
Fear Selection
Character Name: Sophie Van Rotte
Character Race: Undead
Character Subspecie: Zombie
Character's Current Natural Ability/Abilities: Death Grip;; When a zombie wants to hold onto something, they really hold onto something. Due to their reanimated nature, zombies posses a degree of physical strength that doesn't necessarily match their body or build.
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Y1
Fear Ability Request: Sophie is able to place some of her FEAR into the bandages she carries. When used on herself or other students, they restore health.
Proposed School Category the Fear is: The Chill  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:17 pm
Fear Selection
Character Name: Vanya
Character Subspecies: Harpy
Character's Current Natural Ability/Abilities: Vanya has the ability to change the size of her claws. They can take the shape of regular finger nails - albeit sharp - or they can be long talons about 10 cms in length.
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Y1
Fear Ability Request: Vanya channels her FEAR to give her a boost of strength.
Proposed School Category the Fear is: Battle Cry  
{ Guides & Resources } ----- OOC RP Guides and resources

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces