Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 am
"Then I guess we'll try to make this quick," Crystal nodded in agreement with Shiro. Then she held out her Xros Loader. "In that case, we might as well cruise around in style. Reload, Lighdramon!"

The armored beast materialized so that he was standing on the ledge a little ways down the slope from Crystal and Shiro. Crystal returned her Xros Loader to its holster and went over to pull herself up onto Lighdramon's back, extending a hand to Shiro to help him get on as well. "By the way, it helps to mentally separate the function of smelling from the function of breathing so you can make it so that you only smell what you want to smell and learn to tune out the smells when you aren't trying to focus on them."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:50 am
Shiro gladly took the hand and lightly pulled himself up onto Lighdramon while gently twitching an eyebrow a bit as he pondered the topic, lightly closing an eye and gently began working on trying to separate his sense of smell from regular breathing, though he kind of was pondering on if he should try to draw on his new Youki reserves to at least shut down the sense of smell, but he hadn't, so he just worked on that at the moment.

Kudamon of course was having much less trouble than Shiro, but was also looking somewhat annoyed, if her narrowed eyes were any indication, but it was more due to the heat of the place than anything. "so what are we here looking for anyway?" she asked curiously.

Shiro glanced to Kudamon's face lightly "digimon that would technically be perfect for in case we go to cold weather areas, or have to face ice wielding Digimon." he said calmly "i may have Agnimon in the spirits of Fire, but for now he's currently not used to being back to full Digimon form, so we're looking for decent fire Digimon we can cuddle with when it's cold."

Kudamon tilted her head lightly "makes sense really, though it's pretty stifling as it is..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:22 pm
Rather than keeping to the path formed by the ledge going around the side of the volcanic mountain, Lighdramon instead charged recklessly down the actual slope of the mountain itself so that he rapidly picked up speed working his way down while still managing to navigate around the irregularities and obstacles in his path. After all, taking the path would have been a great deal slower and this way they would reach the bottom of the mountain with enough time to spare to actually mingle with the locals. Frankly, they were lucky that on top of being incredibly fast on his feet, Lighdramon also had keen eyesight and swift reflexes to help him respond to the environment. In fact, the going was so smooth with him that it was almost hard to believe they were scaling down a steep volcanic mountain when they could just as well have been racing through an open field.

Of course, with the remnants of the Bagra Empire eliminated, the volcanic area was primarily inhabited by fiery digimon such as Meramon and Flare Lizamon, digimon accustomed to living in such a harsh environment. Not exactly the sort of digimon that were safe to cuddle once it got cold, but of course they could probably keep you nice and toasty just by standing in close proximity to you.

Lighdramon gradually slowed his speed once they reached the bottom of the mountain, zigzagging back and forth until he was gradually able to come to a safe stop once he had his momentum under control. Crystal slid down from his back and started to look around.

"Hm," she murmured to herself. "If you want something you can cuddle to keep warm, then we're going to have to track down some digimon that are more fur and less fire."

"I'm sure there must be some digimon like that around here somewhere," added Zapmon.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:26 pm
Shiro just nodded while settling off of Lighdramon as he sighed "true, though i have armor that lets me resist fire elements and all, that would be a better idea." he said, lightly looking around as he walked about, looking over the Meramon, flare Lizamon, and others, twitching an eyebrow lightly as he let his enhanced sight work a bit more to scanning the surroundings a bit, scratching his chin lightly frowning ~Flamon would work, but given that's Agnimon's de-evolved form he would probably be a bit indignant.. what i need is something like... hmmm.. crap! can't think of anything!~ of course he took a deep breath and winced mentally when the sulfur hit his nose again, but fought it back using Kudamon's scent to try and block it despite the pervasiveness.

Guilmon had been currently thinking hard, and lightly looked to the small hole in the Xros Loader's planes seeing it he walked over, and lightly stuck his head in, when he looked in at first all he saw was darkness, but eventually he saw something that reminded him of the D-Arc Shiro had, the familiar purple circuitry and all as he reached in with both claws, starting to fix things inside, given the breaks in the circuitry were easy to repair even for him.

shiro blinked as he heard something beep faintly, and dug in his pockets before finding his D-Arc, looking it over before seeing the screen blink back to life, and glow slightly with the Digital Hazard symbol, before the D-Arc faded into an orb, and went into the Xros Loader, causing a burst of digital energy around it and the loader changed, becoming wider and more pointed on the sides, on the left side of it a card slashing port was formed for it to be able to use Card Slash and all, this actually just caused Shiro to stare at his Xros Loader in pure confusion "nande...?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:09 pm
Lighdramon dematerialized back into Crystal's Xros Loader once she and Shiro set out to explore the surrounding area. She observed the synthesis of Shiro's Xros Loader with his D-Arc with moderate interest. "I guess it really shouldn't surprise me that my digivice isn't the only one that is able to gain new functionality by assimilating other digivices."

Her own Xros Loader also had a card reader, bar code scanner, and motion sensor built into it from the D-Arc, D-Scanner, and Digivice Burst respectively. Really, all that was left of her original D3, which had itself been upgraded from the original model, was the silver color of the casing. Crystal supposed that something had finally triggered the synthesis reaction from inside of Shiro's Xros Loader to absorb the features of his D-Arc. "I guess Guilmon must have gotten bored."

Crystal started walking through the area between the volcanic mountains, keeping her eyes open for any digimon she thought might be suitable for Shiro's cold resistance needs. It didn't take long for her to catch sight of a small flame that was far brighter than the flaming bodies of any of the other digimon in the surrounding area. It was a small flame that was radiant like the sun. And, of course, the flame itself burned at the tip of the tail of an orange furred, bipedal beast type digimon that was all too familiar looking to Crystal even at a distance.

"Ah-ha! A Coronamon," she declared suddenly. "Now there's a digimon that won't burn you just by touching you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 pm
Shiro glanced back to Crystal when she mentioned the assimilation as he shrugged a bit lightly "it -did- absorb my own original style Digivice, which is why i can use the Xros Loader to activate Shinka for Gabumon, Patamon, and Tsukaimon." he said, lightly pondering things, and just looked at his D-Scanner "i think mine has certain... locks on it that have to be picked i guess before the other Digivices are absorbed by the Xros Loader." he pondered, lightly following "and i wouldn't be surprised. Guilmon is still a bit of a kid compared to Gabumon, thus it would make sense if he got bored easily without food to distract him."

Gabumon nodded lightly "he was fiddling around inside a wierd hole, and suddenly it began changing in here, now it's purple, red, and green in here."

Kudamon just peered over to where crystal was looking, and pouting seeing how cute coronamon looked and clenched around him a bit tighter "i don't know.. that one seems suspicious crystal."

Shiro of course sweatdropped while idly reaching up to lightly try and loosen Kudamon's grip so his air wouldn't be cut off, it was uncomfortable but managable, he just wanted to make sure he could breathe.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:53 pm
"Doesn't look suspicious to me," Crystal persisted. "Although, looks like this one might be a girl." She didn't have a chance to connect Kudamon's accusation with the fact that the kudagitsune might have instinctively become jealous of that fact, especially as it pertained to the notion of warm digimon that could be cuddled in colder climates. The ground started to rumble under her feet and, as she looked on ahead, a stampede of Monochromon and their more evolved brethren, Vermillimon, seemed to be charging toward them. However, it looked like the Coronamon was completely oblivious to the armored dinosaurs that were stampeding toward her on account of the fact that she had become rather preoccupied with an especially shiny piece of volcanic glass she had spotted on the ground.

"We've got to get out of here before we all get trampled to death," Zapmon cried out in dismay.

"No kidding," Crystal agreed. Of course, they couldn't just leave Coronamon in such a terrible predicament either. She sighed and pulled out her Xros Loader, spinning the dial and pressing the confirmation button to select a digimon that might be able to assist them in this situation. "Reload, Mechanorimon!"

Mechanorimon materialized from the Xros Loader and the dome covering the cockpit on top of the mecha class digimon immediately retracted so that Crystal could hop inside to take command of the controls as its pilot. Since there was barely enough room in the cockpit for Crystal and Shiro as it was, Zapmon transferred herself into the Xros Loader so make some more room, even if it wouldn't be very much.

"Come on Shiro," Crystal called down to him as she prepared for takeoff. "We'll have to fly low, but this will at least give us a shot at rescuing that Coronamon if you can be quick enough to grab her while we're passing overhead!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:27 pm
Shiro of course grabbed onto Mechanorimon and hauled himself up to hang off of the digimon's body upside down so he could reach for Coronamon when they passed by, Gabumon reloading himself and taking Shiro's spot in the cockpit for now by holding onto his legs as best as possible "trey not to fall Shiro!" Shiro just sweatdropped and loaded Kudamon back into the loader so she didn't fall off of him "right! low as possible Crystal!" he said as they headed off in that direction.

Agnimon just sweatdropped at Shiro's gung-ho craziness in pulling this kind of stunt "is he crazy?" he asked in disbelief

Patamon nodded while sighing exasperatedly "he's been like that for a while, crazy stunts if he can pull them off with reasonable success, even if there's usually backfiring where he gets hurt."

Guilmon nodded lightly "But Shiromon is Shiromon, not much can change him in that case."

Dorulumon just rolled his eyes and gave off a snort "he honestly should put his own life before others, if he wants to live."

Kudamon just turned from watching and with the Renamon they all whapped Dorulumon with their tails in the face, causing him to snort and sneeze "at least shiro has a kind soul like this to help others, despite putting himself at risk!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:49 pm
Leaving the cockpit wide open, Crystal activated the controls so that the Mechanorimon was flying as low to the ground as possible without running the risk of Shiro being grazed by the jagged terrain. They were headed right for the stampede, which the Coronamon must have noticed after picking up the shiny piece of obsidian that had caught her eye because she was trembling as the Monochromon and Vermillimon drew closer.

Zapmon, meanwhile, decided not to comment on the fact that while Shiro was still definitely crazy, the one who had actually made the decision to rescue the Coronamon was Crystal. The only reason she was relying on Shiro to actually grab the little digimon was because the Mechanorimon's metal arms didn't have the same degree of articulation as human arms. And, if Shiro did somehow manage to fall off, Crystal would undoubtedly go back for him.

Crystal worked to stabilize the Mechanorimon's flight trajectory so that it would pass directly over the Coronamon so that Shiro wouldn't have to reach too far to get a hold of it. "Aright, our flight path is set. The rest is up to you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 pm
Shiro continued to watch as the dinosaurs came, but kept his eyes on the little Coronamon, once he was in range as the little digimon was about to run he scooped up Coronamon into his waiting hands, and started hoisting himself up with Gabumon's help, of course with mid hoisting a Monochromon saw the Mechanorimon, and decided to launch a fireball at it, which caused Shiro to yipe as he sat Coronamon quickly next to Gabumon, and accidentally got one of his legs loose, causing him to flail before another fireball managed to blast him in the face, causing him from the force to slip from Gabumon's grasp and fall off his 'perch' while having a soot-black face.

Gabumon of course went wide-eyed seeing that and just tried to catch Shiro's leg, missing of course as he sweatdropped "murphy, you suck." he muttered.

Coronamon just blinked, holding onto the volcanic glass she was holding to "who are you guys, and will that guy be alright?"

Gabumon just facepalmed and twitched an eyebrow "knowing him, he'll get trampled, and only look like a herd of elephants ran over him, but get back up as if it's nothing, maybe... that is a lot more than the normal stampede usually..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 pm
Crystal brought the Mechanorimon around, squeezing the trigger of one of the control sticks she was holding to shoot a laser blast from the optic circle on the Mechanorimon's chest at the offending Monochromon so that she could double back and use the Mechanorimon's metal arms to snatch up Shiro before launching upward at full throttle. She managed to get to him before he was too badly trampled and, since he was a bigger target than Coronamon, the Mechanorimon could actually get its arms around him successfully without too much effort on her part. Once they were safely airborne and she had plotted in a direct route to the resort area so that she could let the Mechanorimon run on autopilot, Crystal finally turned to address Coronamon.

"My name is Crystal," she introduced herself first. "And Shiro should probably be alright now." She let go of the control sticks, letting the Mechanorimon fly on its own, so she could lean out of the cockpit to help Shiro back inside. She glanced back at Coronamon. "What about you? They didn't hurt you, did they?"

"And, if it might give you any peace of mind, Crystal is in cooperation with Xros Heart," Zapmon added from inside the safety Crystal's Xros Loader.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:20 am
Shiro of course didn't look too bad despite the large Monochromon prints on his back, and his obvious annoyance, Gabumon of course went into the Xros Loader as Shiro was being helped into the cockpit "ugh... can i kill that smarmy old coot Murphy? please?" he asked in a pained voice while Gabumon rolled his eyes "agreed." was all he said.

Coronamon went slightly wide-eyed hearing thatthat Crystal was affiliated with the legendary Xros Heart, and blushed lightly "i'm fine.. your friend managed to get me before i got hurt..."

Shiro sighed once he was put in the cockpit with Shiro, lightly moving to let Coronamon on his lap at the moment wincing "you're welcome Coronamon..." he said, while a small flash was seen, and Kudamon was nuzzling against Shiro's cheek, and causing Coronamon to narrow her eyes jealously, of course, Shiro saw the look, and sweatdropped, while lightly glancing to Kudamon who was about to tighten her clingy grip on Shiro's neck seeing said Coronamon in Shiro's lap. ~oh boy... this could be bad...~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 pm
"That's good to hear," Crystal was glad that Coronamon was alright.

"We're actually on our way back to meet with Kudou Taiki and Shoutmon," Zapmon added from inside Crystal's Xros Loader. "You're welcome to join us if you like. Unless, of course, you would prefer for us to drop you off somewhere along the way."

Crystal watched the way Kudamon and Coronamon were boy vying for Shiro's attention. Somehow, she didn't think Coronamon needed to be encouraged to join them by Zapmon to be persuaded to tag along with them. Shiro's animal magnetism probably already had it covered.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 pm
Shiro of course just sweatdropped at the two trying to fight mentally for his attention and lightly raised a hand up Kudamon, there's more than enough of me to go around, so please calm down?" he asked, looking to the side as the Pipe-fox relaxed a bit and moved to in front of Shiro's face frowning "But Shiro... i don't want to share~!" of course Shiro just sweatdropped and looked at Kudamon "honestly, everything will be fine."

Kudamon just pouted, and loosened her grip on Shiro's throat some, but leaned down to look at Coronamon, and narrowed her eyes "i'm watching you.. hurt him and i can assure you that every Kitsune Digimon Shiro meets will be after you in a heartbeat. is this clear?"

Coronamon just stared at Kudamon with a level eye, frowning "same goes for you, fox." she said a bit coldly, leaving the two to go lightning-eyed.

Gabumon had spoken up from Shiro's Xros Loader sweatdropping "uhm... Shiro, i don't think you should load Coronamon, given there's quite a few other jealous kitsune in here."

Shiro just looked at the bracer with a wince, he -really- needed that onsen right about now "oh great, do i need to look for a green-eyed jealousymon or something?" he asked with a deadpan, causing most of his Digimon to laugh (not the girls naturally.)  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:50 pm
"Now Shiro," Crystal stated in a completely serious tone, "you really aren't in any shape to want to be meeting Leviamon right now. Best wait until tomorrow." She was kidding, of course. Not that she didn't know where to find a Leviamon thanks to Taiki.

At any rate, Crystal had once again taken control of the Mechanorimon so that she could speed up their progress in making it back to the resort for the day. Naturally, she was secretly hoping that Xros Heart would still be there, although she would probably have to pay off Shoutmon's tab just so she could talk to them if they hadn't managed to pay it off themselves. Not to mention the tense atmosphere being produced by the jealous emotional energy of Kudamon and Coronamon was going to make the flight back was already going to be putting additional stress on her and she didn't really have the energy to reinforce her mental barriers at the moment. Not that she couldn't just think of something else to take some of the pressure off of her aura.

"You're thinking about Taiki again!" Zapmon declared from inside of Crystal's Xros Loader with a note of triumph in her voice. She had sensed a notable shift in Crystal's mental energy and naturally jumped to her own conclusions.

Crystal's hands jerked against the control sticks causing a bit of turbulence before she settled down again. "Dammit Zapmon, don't do that!"

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff