Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:12 pm
Smith vanished. His legs did not visibly extend, nor did he move from his relaxed position against the wall at the top of the stands. He simply vanished, transitioning into his Mutate form as he headed towards the ceiling of the Arena. Two of the countless quills he'd embedded in the Arena floor over the years followed him up fast enough that they couldn't be seen by the spectators, and it was those that he stood on as he watched from the shadowy apex of the Arena dome. Neither Avondale nor the other spectators noticed him up there, since their attention was riveted on the spectacle below, but Shiva had glanced up at the apex when he disappeared. She knew what he was doing, to an absolute certainty.

Smith silently detached every quill on his arms and let them slip down into his hands, dropping them towards the Arena floor but curving them back up to hover around him before they fell more than a few inches. He now had four hundred razor-sharp carbon quills hovering around his body, ready to shoot down the moment it looked like Amaya might be in mortal danger.

After all, he had 'declared' against her. He was the only one allowed to kill her.

((If the Arena doesn't have a dome-shaped ceiling, I'll think of some way to pull this off anyway. >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:27 pm
"Don't be so worried. Now you get to see Damien. And soon after, your little girl will join the both of you. Though I can't guarantee she'll be in a form you recognize. Unless of course...you recognize her as a pile of rotting remains." Madeline laughed as she grabbed Amaya by the throat and slammed her into a pillar.

"You know...I REALLY hate it when people threaten my ******** kid." Amaya said as she looked at Madeline, her eyes going pure white and her voice laced with another voice it seemed. Using the rubble from the pillars, the shadows Amaya had behind her threw rocks at all the other lights, sending the arena into complete darkness for five seconds while the back up lights turned on. However, those five seconds were filled with screams of pure agony and terror, and when the lights came back on, there was blood and pieces of what could only be assumed to be Madeline, all over the arena.

Amaya stood there, staring at the horrific sight with apathy for a moment before quickly turning as as some humanoid ice creature raced into the arena. She ran at him with a deadly grin, dodging each spiked icicle he threw at her as more shadows gathered on Amaya's arms, leaving only those and her eyes in her monster form. She caught the last icicle in the leg, but seemed to ignore it as she jumped in the air and grabbed him by the head, immediately slamming it into the pillar he was standing in front of. The monster's head exploded and the body took a normal human form once more, though the man's skull was crushed into a bloody mess against the pillar.

She was ready for the others, but it seemed Madeline's owner had given up, and Amaya smirked as she began heading back up towards the stands, ripping the icicle out of her leg and carelessly tossing it into the head of another monster while she passed. When Amaya reached Sikes, she did not stop, only held her hand out as he passed her a handful of pills, laughing to himself like a madman. Amaya took the pills from Sikes and ignored him as she continued out of the arena and back towards the house.

((Note, anyone that had fights going on can still do them. I just don't have a reason to stay in there anymore. XP))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:31 pm
Adrian watched the scene with horror. That was not the Amaya he knew, and pills from Sikes never helped matters. "A-Amaya...Amaya, wait!" he called as he went after her, ignoring Sikes' maniacal laughter and leaving the massacre behind him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:35 pm
Smith blinked very rapidly indeed as the fight ended and Amaya dispatched a surprise attacker before Smith could direct his quills to so much as aim in its general direction. He shook his head in disbelief as he flitted out of the Arena and towards where the shadow-girl lived, wondering as he went how he'd managed to deceive himself into thinking that she could possibly need his help. He wouldn't have 'declared' against her if she hadn't given him that strange crawling sensation over his quills the night before.

Smith saw a split-second glimpse of Amaya as he flitted past her, too fast and silent to be detected as he stopped on the front stoop of her house. He leaned up against the wall opposite the doorbell and waited for her to show up. It wouldn't take more than a few seconds for her to round the last corner and see him on her front stoop. Hopefully she wouldn't try to kill him, but if she did he could always deal with it.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:36 pm
((Blah, going out to eat. bbl.))

"What Adrian?" Amaya asked as the shadows seemed to melt off of her and she popped two pills in her mouth. Now her injuries were catching up and she slowed down a bit, half waiting for Adrian, half taking a break.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:39 pm
"Just...are you alright...?" Adrian asked as he looked at her worriedly. "That was a massacre back there; you normally try to make it quick and painless when you kill....and you know what happens you take anything from Sikes...."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:00 pm
"No, not really if you're asking." Amaya muttered. "She let Damien suffer, she threatened to kill Calista, and her friend just happened to be in the way after. As for the drugs, they're just healing supplements. Speed up the healing process a bit faster, otherwise I'd probably be out for months granted that I don't die of infection." She told Adrain as she began walking once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:19 pm
((*smacks internet* I don't know about you, but Gaia decided to throw a hissy fit on me. I'm going to assume something similar happened to you, due to the double post.))

Adrian sighed in minor relief. "I'm just glad you aren't going to go ballistic on me. That...honestly scares me when that happens..." he said as he followed along a short distance behind her, giving her some space for now. "But I am glad you made it out of there in one piece. If you didn't tear her friends to shreds, trying to take you out lack that after you won, I probably would have gone down there and done it myself..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:49 pm
((That's exactly what happened to me. And this is the second time I'm posting this.))

"Yeah well...I took care of it." Amaya muttered. She knew her mind was beginning to fragment itself. It was trying to protect itself from everything that she had seen and done in the last few years, though she was fighting like hell to keep her mind together. For the most part, she could until someone said or did something to send her over the edge. Then she'd snap for a while, like she did in the ring. "I guess I should be thankful that I've cracked a little to alloy a more violent personality to save my a**." She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:58 pm
((Drop me a PM when one of the two of your characters notices Smith standing next to the front door to their house, mmkay? I'm busy trying to help keep a Star Wars guild from ripping itself apart over some idiocy or another, and I probably won't check this thread unless I get a PM about it.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:08 pm
((K. And my b. You posted in between me posting, so I thought it was your old post.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:26 pm
((I never double-post. Just sayin'.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:28 pm
((Yeah well...I dunno. It's been a bad week. Give me a break please.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:36 pm
((Same on my side, mostly parents and AP Theory. What say we lay off each other, for mutual sanity's sake?))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games