Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:45 pm
Xavier patted Mikes shoulder and handed him his Key "Me and you are Roomies" he said as he brought him to their room. He used the Key and opened the door "Wow This is place is amazing" he said as he looked around the area. He saw his bags were already there. he started to unpack.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:18 pm
" for you perhaps..." She left that sentence hanging as she took her snowboard off her shoes and walked rather akwardly to the motel since the boots were stiff to prevent bones being broken. She entered the lobby and headed up to the elevator, her room was on the second floor; but Rose did not want to carry her snowboard. Upon hitting the second floor she went straight to her room and opened the door. her snowboard was carefully propped up against the wall as she made hot cocoa while watching Lord of the rings the fellowship of the ring. After all she never got tired of watching Legolas.  

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:19 pm
Mike took the key, nodding. "awesome." he adjusted his guitar case so it rested more comfortably on his back. he spoke aloud, mostly to himself. "now just gotta drop this stuff off..." he gave a small nod to LeeAnn, and the others, before heading towards the room. he stopped just outside the doorway. "oh my god yes," he said, responding to Xavier's comment. it was really an impressive resort. stepped into the room, taking the guitar case off his back, and resting it gently against his bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice laughed a lot since she and Star almost slipped a couple times, only because Star was trying to keep Alice from falling. She definitely needed better shoes. And as soon as she could, she was getting on that mountain."So after we find some good snow shoes, we will drop our stuff off in our room! Then to the mountain. Or I might just leave you all, and go myself, if you guys wanna stay and flirt."She said teasingly to Star. Her friend knew Alice could be silly. But she was serious about either leaving them or they could come. The flirting part was juts necessary because it could be done.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:53 am
Star stuck her tongue out at Alice as she got her footing again. "Your saddly mistaken if you think that I would come here with you guys just to sit around and wave my lashes at some guy. Especially with all that snow out there. So there is no way I am staying in here while you frollic in it." Star said and poked Alice's side playfully.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
ˡᵉᵉᵃᶰᶰ ʰˑ ᵇᵒᵉʳᶰᵉʳ
"See ya later..maybe" LeeAnn said quietly, with a small wave. Of course he would want to spend his vacation with his friends. Which reminded her... "Hey, Alice roomamtes, 'kay?"

̅M̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅v̅̅e̅̅r̅̅s̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅p̅̅e̅̅r̅̅f̅̅e̅̅c̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅o̅̅r̅̅l̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅v̅̅o̅̅l̅̅v̅̅e̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅k̅̅i̅̅p̅̅p̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅r̅̅o̅̅u̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅f̅̅o̅̅r̅̅e̅̅s̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅i̅̅t̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅b̅̅u̅̅n̅̅c̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅a̅̅g̅̅i̅̅c̅̅a̅̅l̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅i̅̅m̅̅a̅̅l̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅h̅̅i̅̅l̅̅e̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅o̅̅l̅̅d̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅s̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅E̅̅p̅̅i̅̅c̅̅n̅̅e̅̅s̅̅s̅̅. ̅

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 pm
Ren handed to key to Justin, offering a wide smile all the same before heading to the room after Adrian. After watching him set up stuff in their room for a moment he remained silent, sitting on a chair. There were two beds in the room and one coach, Ren deciding he'd get the velvet cushions rather than the beds and settled his stuff near it. He left his board near the door of their hotel, ready to go snowboarding after the other four were ready and uunzipped his bag. He had practically new clothes, the latest trend in the magazines, and pulled off his cozy jacket and shirt for a thermal. He wore light clothes since snowboarding warmed the body on it's own, [ and from experience, it gets you hot sweatdrop ] pulling on a beanie. "Adrian, are you going out like that or are you coming with some of us to the slopes?" He asked, turning as Adrian declared that he finished packing. He sat back down, on the couch this time and spread out, now looking up the nice room they had. The bathroom was near the door and to his left of the couch was Adrian and Justin's beds along with a sliding closet. The tv was to his right and a sliding door to an icy balcony lay behind him. He proceeded to unlock it, stepping out until his warm breath made a misty appearance to the cold air around his lips. He leaned on the railing, looking upon the happy people play around in the snow, enjoying themselves.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:58 pm
Jenny watched everyone and their excited hurry to get to the room and unpack, she already headed up and was putting her stuff away. Of course afterwards she had to refill her hot chocolate mug and then smile as her friends piled in the room and started unpacking their bags. "I don't know about you guys but I am really excited to explore and see what this mountain has to offer." she said a loud.

Jenny looked out the window and admired the snowy view outside, she loved nature and all it had to offer.

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 pm
Adrian turned and cocked his head to Ren. He was already in some good clothes for snow, wearing some snow pants with matching jacket, black gloves, and his hat. He then shook his head with a smile. "Nah, I'm gonna go out and make snowmen and stuff!" He declared with a huge smile, like the kid he was. He then gave a wave and went off outside to start making snowmen. He happened to go right outside Jenny's window, unaware of her presence. He then began to roll up the base for his first snowman.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:15 pm
(Trying to get Tifa's attention...)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 pm
Jenny had her earmuffs on and her hot chocolate in hand as she walked down stairs and out of the hotel, taking in the night air and appreciating the nature around them. She took a small sip of her chocolate and saw the boy making a snowman. Jenny wandered on over and tilted her head to the side to get a good look at it, "It really is fine craftsmanship if I say so for myself." she commented.

[[Sorry, I read it and forgot to post. MEANT TO, but for some reason it slipped my head.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 pm
(It's okay. We all have those moments)

Adrian looked over and saw Jenny with her cup of hot chocolate, smiling at her comment. "Why thank you. I like making snowmen. I just think it's so much fun!" He said to her happily. He then plopped down in the snow and started to waver his hands and feet, making a snow angel. "You know, I really didn't come to snowboard or ski like the others, and yes I brought a bunch of games and stuff, but it wasn't my main purpose to just mess with those, I came to make snowmen and make friends. Sports like Skiing actually scare me. I don't want to do something like that and get hurt, I'd rather stay where it's safe and make some snow sculpture of some sorts." He said to her, looking off at the night sky, the stars shining brightly.

(It is night, right?)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:14 pm
[[I figured it was only the afternoon.]]

Jenny looked at him and couldn't help but smile when he started making snow angels. She plopped down on the snow and smiled as she shook herself into a tight spot in the snow, then Jenny looked at the snowman. "Looks very lifelike." she commented. "I think that's a wonderful decision, safe and fun. Making friends is wonderful too, I love meeting new people." Jenny replied with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 pm
"Yea, that's one manly snowman." Adrian said with a giggle. He looked over at Jenny with a smile, then looked back up at the sky. "You know, I never really talked to girls that much before. Besides my sister and mother, I never really had a friend that was a girl and hung out with the guys I'm with now. Your one of the first girls I've really ever talked to and it's kinda nice to get someone else's perspective on things besides the gang. It's also cool that you know what I'm talking about when it comes to my nerdness." He then said with a laugh.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:15 am
Rose had finished the fellowship of the ring and had the second out on the TV when she decided to head out to the balcony to see the sights. People were running around and enjoying the snow. Even starting snowball fights here and there. Though what caught her eyes was Tifa and another guy making snow angels. It seemed to her that the girls were finding guys to hang out with..minus herself since she was the quiet and shy one of the group. Tilting her head up and to the left she saw it was the same guy she had been staring at (( Ren)). Her cheeks turned a bright shade of red, making them redder than they already were. Think of something Rose! Her mind shouted and she cleared her throat " Hello up there!" Rose said and now she wanted to run for it but something kept her feet glued to where they were.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff