Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:57 pm
"When did I say a week?" Thomas asked. "And I wouldn't describe myself as a guest. More of a non-hostile invader who is only here to get a hundred pounds from a friend of mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:18 pm
"I believe I overheard you speaking to Abigail and Arisa. Something about staying in a haunted mansion for a week? Although I'm afraid you'll find a distinct lack of ghosts here." Lucian said with a knowing smirk.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:40 pm
"Good idea, she's smarter than you anyyyywayyyy" He replied sticking out his tongue at him. Pouting at the way the way the butler put it. "AND ITS SPIKE!" He yelled out at him, now throwing a fit. Folding his arms, his eyes glaring at the butler now. Yet, his glare and fit stopped as the man spoke his name...or at least the name he preferred. "Yes! That's right, my pranks win over all. Look at that rope, ever seen a better knot?" He says with a smirk, pointing up at the system of pulleys that was the trap. Rather much for a boy his age, so it was clever at best.

(folded his arms as he folded his arms...wtf mind fart)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:26 pm
"Oh that works. I'm sure she'll understand. I want to go pick some flowers later anyway. I'll explain it to her then." Abigail said to Arisa, regarding the herbs that she had found. As for the tea...Abigail noticed that Arisa brought enough tea for her to have a cup as well. She might later, but not until Luckette's wounds were taken care of. She was actually rather fond of tea. When she was alive, one of her favorite past times were to curl up with a cup of earl grey by the fire with a book. That was a long time ago though, and things had changed. "How do you take your tea Miss Luckette? I could prepare a cup for you." Abigail offered.
Abigail finished up Luckette's back, the basin once filled with red water. She began to move on to her other arm then, carefully cleaning the wounds for Arisa to herb and wrap them.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:09 pm
Arisa

Arisa continued her work with the herbs, making more of a paste in order to more easy to apply to the fair, soft skin of their guest. As Abigail washed away the grim and gore from the young lady's back, Arisa couldn't hold the softness back in her eyes as she saw some of the wounds without all that stuff covering it. Poor girl. The wounds looked rather painful to say the least, but perhaps they looked more painful than they were. When everything was ready, she dipped her finger into the paste and brought it up slowly to the girls back.
"This may sting a little, M'lady, please bear with us." Arisa said softly, she applied the paste as quickly as she could before placing her hand on top of the freshtly applied past, she had previous experience doing this and she was told that it did help take the sting away, the warmth of the hand dulled the sting slightly. She took her time, and made sure that the process was as painless as possible for the young lady. Gentle, tender fingers that seemed to have surprisingly little warmth to them as the danced across the skin of their guest. She looked over at Abigail who was eyeing up the tea cups. "I brought one for you, and once incase the master showed up. I won't tell if you take a tea break with our guest, Abigail."
She made the work as quick as she could. She delicately wrapped the wounds, following shortly behind the cleaning that Abigail was doing for her. When they were all done, she washed her hands and tried them upon her apron. She looked over shoulder and then turned her attention out of the window. She looked down and smiled slightly as she saw Nona's watering jugs frantically trying to water the garden... but.. .where was Nona? It was a little strange to say the least. However, the sight of two watering cans dancing across the gardens all by themselves might alarm the guest. Arisa worried her lip briefly as contemplated what to do, she closed the light lace curtains so as not to obscure the sunlight totally. She stood by the window and looked at the scene before her. Her stoic expression was still gracing her face.
"If it would please M'lady, should we get you dressed? We certainly wouldn't want you to catch your death as the first guest we've had in some time, now would we?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:28 pm
"I like mine with a little sugar mixed in, to where the sweet taste is a little over just barely there." Luckette, although she loved sweets, did not honestly like her drinks to be all too sweet in themselves - yet not entirely without a sweet taste - most likely since the foods she normally ate were already overly sweet as it was. Even one such as herself, when it came to food and drink, liked a little variety here and there. When Arisa said what she did, Luckette nodded slightly in understanding, patiently sitting there as the silent maid gently spread the salve across her wounds. It had stung, just as she warned, but the pain was not unbearable for Luckette - probably in part due to the positive mindset she held. When one does not fear that death is coming for them, physical wounds somehow felt much less painful. It was also nice to hear the other two women talking here and there, since this also proved as a nice distraction in itself. A tea break with Abigail? That would be lovely, especially if miss Arisa would join them as well. Upon being asked if she should like to be dressed by now, Luckette quite easilly replied, "Yes, please."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:04 pm
"Let me go and help me escape this butler, and I will help you work on your technique. These ropes are good, but the tripwire, hanging upside down? It's old hat, it's dull! You can do better than that, and I can help." Thomas smiled.
"Or, you could let me hang here. I'll find a way down when the butler loses interest."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:16 pm
"Sorry, but my current duties are to tend to you, Sir Thomas. Until Master Brackengard gives me another task to perform, I am afraid you are quite stuck with me, sir. And if you leave now, I doubt you would get your prize for 'surviving' here." Lucian said with a small smile, his hands folded neatly behind his back. "The sooner we get you settled in, the sooner we can get out of each other's hair."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:26 pm
(I was intending to have Thomas stumble upon Luckette while she was changing, but the prankster screwed it up.)

Thomas crossed his arms.
"Very well."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:37 pm
"Excellent! Then if the young lad doesn't let you down soon, allow me to fetch a ladder to get you down from there." Lucian said with a bow before turning to walk away. Though as he did, the shadows up around where the rope was holding Thomas up made small quick stabs at the rope to drop him to the ground. "Oh my!" he said turning around as he held a hand up to his mouth in mock surprise. "It seems I won't need the ladder after all. Are you quite alright, Sir Thomas?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:31 pm
Thomas stood up and dusted himself off, using his umbrella to stand.
"I am perfectly fine."
No way that rope broke on its own.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:39 pm
Lucian walked over and picked up the rope as he examined his handiwork. He'd been murdering people on behalf of his master for years. He knew how to make it look like an accident when he needed to. "Tsk tsk tsk. If you insist upon crafting these little pranks, you should at least make sure your materials are stronger than this." he told Sebastian as he shook his head in disappointment as he dropped the rope. "Come, I'll show you to your room now, Sir Thomas."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:45 am
Abigail soon finished cleaning all the wounds of Luckette's upper body. She had to admit...the wounds almost looked better when they were caked in dirt...just because you couldn't see how many or how deep they really were. Abigail felt the strongest urge to go send some dead torment in the direction of whoever did this to her. Setting down the cloth next to the basin, Abigail got up to prepare Luckette's tea. Just as she asked, Abigail added just enough sugar to add sweetness but not to make it overpowering in the tea. Once it was ready, Abigail walked back over to Luckette, handing her the tea cup and saucer. "Here you go miss." Abigail said kindly. "As for getting dressed, as soon as your dressed I'll take your things and have them washed and mended for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:25 pm
"Thank you." Luckette spoke once again, just before taking a sip of her tea. She tried to restrain herself, being as thirsty as she was in front of others, and almost failed. How desperately she desired to gulp everything down in one go! She dared not let herself finish any more than a quarter of it, but nevertheless, she looked more at ease after having even a taste of the tea. It had been awhile since she had anything decent to drink. "Should I drink the rest of my tea first? Or would it be best if I changed now and got this out of the way?" she asked, her cheeks flushed up to a bright pink at her own indecisiveness.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:44 pm
Thomas looked at the rope. Clean cuts. I'll be sure to remember that.
He silently followed the butler.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces