Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Present is a Slave? (1x1 rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:29 pm
Leila shrugged. "It's your choice, Master."

(Okay, it's getting a bit tough to post longer than these dinky little sentences...)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:38 pm
(Meh. At least we're going somewhere with the story at least)

Nicholas sighed, not sure what he should do (for some unknown reason I can't explain). "Well let's go with your choice. I'll feel safe with you next to me either way." He said, trying to make it not sound so awkward. He didn't know why it was hard to talk to Leila about something like this. Was it nerves? He's never had a girl hold his arm or anything like that. He didn't really ever talk to girls though so that's understandable.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm
Leila smiled. "As you wish, Master. Let's go, then." She took his arm, and they went to the music shop she'd seen the night before.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 pm
As they walked to the music store, Nicholas couldn't help but get frightened over things like a rustle in some bushes or a twig snapping. Even with Leila holding on to his arm, he was still pretty scared of the whole thing. They made it to the music store, Nicholas shaken up and wishing he was the one holding on to Leila. He did his best to calm down when he went up to the counter to ask if they can tune a piano. "We do have someone who can do it, but he hasn't returned from one of his current jobs. Try coming back tomorrow. His schedule is pretty open then." He said to him. Nicholas was kinda surprised only one person knew how to tune a piano, but the shop was pretty small but still had a great business. They were leaving when Nicholas looked to Leila. "Um, is it okay if I hold your arm going home? I really don't care how people see me at the moment." He asked, getting scared all over again.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm
Leila nodded. "Of course, Master."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:35 pm
(Geez you weren't kidding confused )

Nicholas wrapped his arms around her arm and they walked home, Nicholas feeling much safer then he did before.

(I don't know what else to do... I mean, we haven't even established an idea of romance between the two)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:40 pm
(Shall we timeskip again?)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:51 pm
(To when? I don't know where to go from here)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:54 pm
(Just the next day.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:06 pm
(Ok.)

Nicholas was still in bed, tossing and turning in his sleep. He was having a nightmare about the sniper again, and Leila wasn't there to help him. She was his comforter in a way, his safety. The only reason she is that to him is because she was the one who saved him. He likes talking with her and does find her helpful, but he couldn't stop thinking about how she saved him.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:19 pm
Leila woke with a headache. Her ears and tail had disappeared with the start of the moon's waning, and this was the result. She knew the headache would be gone in a few hours, but it still bothered her. She was still in Nicholas's room, and she could see and hear him tossing about in his bed. Moving quickly, she got up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Calm down, Master. I'm here. It's all right. I'm here."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:51 pm
Nicholas woke up in tears once more, but to the warmth and comfort of Leila. Without thinking, he spun around and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her on the bed with him.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:23 pm
Surprised by the sudden hug, Leila ended up on top of Nicholas...and in a bit of an uncomfortable position. "Erm...Master?I don't think this would look too good if your father decided to walk in at this moment..."

(I'll leave it to your imagination how they ended up. razz )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:57 pm
Nicholas wasn't really looking at how they were positioned, being that his eyes were closed as he hugged her. "But dad isn't here. And what do you-" He then opened his eyes, their noses almost touching. Nicholas was silent, just staring into her eyes for what seemed like forever, if that forever was about five seconds. A blush formed and he quickly let go, hiding under the covers. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!" He said, scared that he may have made Leila mad at him with what he did. He just wanted to hug her so he can feel safe.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:24 pm
Leila couldn't help but laugh at Nicholas's frantic apology. "It's all right, Master. I understand. I'm not mad. It's okay."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff