Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:15 pm
Serenity starts to giggle as well."Teehee I hope so."she whispered back."I hope so."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:18 pm
"What did I miss?Is it something about me?"asked Loke."Otherwise I'm going to have to tickle someone..." Loke said smiling.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:01 pm
MikuHinata1
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari giggle about hoping she will marry with Yami, which she blush about him and her kiss. When Loke said he will tickle one of them, which she froze up, tickle is the number one worst action she ever have because she's ticklish. She slowly look at Loke with a shock,"Meep!" she squeaked so loud, yet Spirit Yami softly chuckled that he will his friend tickled by Zodiac. He wish he tickle her to tease her a little.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:43 pm
"Oh no!Please don't tickle me or my sister,Loke."said Serenity laughing hard."I don't think we would like that besides...I think we can take you on."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:46 pm
"Whoa...I don't even think I can take on both of you...and besides that I'm a gentleman."said Loke."I'm kind to all girls...even young girls."
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari almost back off by Loke's gentlemen, but she started to feel Spirit Yami urged with anger as she look at Blade of Darkness, his transplant blue light shows him slightly angry and he's sitting down on the bed. She made an anime sweatdrop, but he kept his anger out as he starts calm looking eyes, "I think Yami-kun keep his anger out." she said about him, yet he looked at her, "I didn't know he's the ladies man... God this is like we met Marzio, he's making me wanted to kill him." he told her very calmly. Hikari looked at her friend, but she grew her smile, "Ya... Yami-kun, he's just saving us. Loke-san is a friend, but he's nothing like Marzio-san." she said to him very optimistic to him, and he doesn't change his expression as he still thinking about killing his nemesis for flirting with his friend.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 pm
"Hikari...whats wrong...you look pale."said Serenity."I-Is it Yami's spirit?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm
"Yeah you do kind of look pale,Hikari,why don't you sit down for awhile?"asked Loke not paying any attention to the whole spirit thing."Would you like a glass of water or something?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image

She looked at Serenity and Loke, and they ask her to see she's okay, like she's pale. Although, Hikari thought they are kidding, she look at the mirror, she does look pale. She sigh and sat down on the bed next to Yami's Spirit, he slightly blush about it. Yami look at Serenity with slightly smile, "Serenity, your sister is just sense my anger spirit because of Loke, that ladies man, kept reminded me of that man name Marzio, who basically hitting on my friend, da**it. I know this is sound odd, he always flirting on her, but she doesn't know it." he explains to Serenity about Hikari and Marzio's relationship, but Yami wasn't sure Marzio had a crush on Hikari, although he can tell she's clueless and look at italian gunman as a friend. Hikari look at Loke, but she didn't listen to Yami about her and Marzio's relationship. "Just a glass of water is okay." she responded to him with bit weak tone, but she's just little bit pale because of Yami's anger spirit. He look at his friend, he sigh softly and his hand on her shoulder to make her lean close to him. Hikari, however, blush really big because Yami held her really close, she started to reply her memory back in Persia, he cuddled her after he found her with Hinata and his nemesis. She begin to panic with shudder, "Ya... Ya-Ya-Ya-Yami-kun, wh-wh-wh-what are you d-d-d-doing?" she shuddered really high pitch, only he respond with a soft chuckle, but... "You still cute when you blush, Hikari-chan. Remember back in Persia..." he said to her and he smile darkly, yet her face turned deeply red from cuddling moment.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:50 pm
Serenity sensed Yami's power."Okay thanks for the heads-up."said Serenity with a soft smile.Serenity looked at Loke."Hey...Loke do you wanna go for a little walk with me"I'm so bored sitting here."she asked him as she walked to the door.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:55 pm
Loke looked at Serenity."Actually...I could go for a walk."he said.Loke looked back at Hikari as he walked to the door."Hikari... would you like to take a walk with us?"he asked.
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari snaps out her dazing moment, yet Spirit Yami disappeared to Blade of Darkness as she look at Loke and hear his question. She smiles at him, "Yes please, we all need a walk." she said to him and place the sword to her back, just in case she needs her friend's help. Yet she summoned spiritual wolves, Alpha, Omega, and Beta, "Please stay here and watch over the city for a while, just warn me if the danger is near." she command them nicely and they bark for accepting her command. She followed Loke and Serenity to take a walk.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:42 pm
"Hikari...I don't think that there will be any more danger."said Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Loke looked at Serenity with a concerned look."Oh it's possible.I was here when i was little and there were a lot of dangers,trust me."said Loke.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well, just in case Jellal-san appear to attack us," she commenting about their endangerment from Jellal to Serenity, then Loke told them that he use to be in Japan when he was little. Hikari became more concern about Tokyo, until she sense the darkness from behind and she sharply turn around, but no one is watching them. Spirit Yami sent his mental link to hers, "Hikari-chan, be careful, but remember just stay alert." he mentally said to her for her fighting stragity and her ninja senses. "I know." she sent it back to him and look at her sister and Leo the Lion. Hikari look at them with sweet smile, which Yami felt something really bad about to happen, if she keep doing that expression, "Where do you want to go?"

User Image

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out