Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:08 pm
Shiro couldn't really be blamed for having difficulty in bypassing the flow of furyoku within Crystal's body given there was so much of it. She herself had yet to fully tap into that enormous reservoir. It was a fierce blue dragon, the blazing image of Crystal's own soul. But the prana being injected by Shiro's magic circuits was being funneled into something else, a second previously untapped reservoir. No, that wasn't quite right. It wasn't completely untapped. There was a calm silver pool, a shimmering mirror to reflect the starry sky of Crystal's vast mental plane, with several tiny outlets connected to narrow streams that had long ago run dry. When the prana from Shiro's magic circuits flowed into the reservoir it began to overflow, flooding the narrow streams until they became like mighty rivers for a short time before stabilizing to a constant flow once the waters began to level out. While the old channels were revitalized by the flow of prana, new outlets were also formed by the excess energy.

It burned. That was the sensation Crystal felt as the magic circuits within her own body flared to life. It should have all been new and unfamiliar, but the strange thing was that Crystal seemed to suddenly recall a similar sensation from her now very distant childhood, a sensation she hadn't experienced in more than two decades. The burning sensation eventually worked its way through her body until it finally reached the palms of Crystal's hands where the excess energy was then ejected in two columns of fire that hit the floor, the flames spreading until they formed a circular wall around Crystal and Shiro. The heat was intense and it was getting hard to breathe. Crystal opened her eyes and reflexively made a gesture to banish the flames causing them to dissipate instantly, somehow leaving no marks on the floor despite the intensity of the flames.

"I think that's enough Shiro," Crystal spoke once she had caught her breath. "This is definitely going to take some getting used to," she added. "I haven't seen the world with these eyes in a very long time." And, in fact, the green color in her irises would appear to be glowing slightly at the moment.

*~Fuyuki Train Station~*

Hana stepped off the train both filled with high hopes for a real adventure and moderately annoyed at having been left behind at Funbari Onsen. While he had never been to this city before and would have been entirely lost on his own, Hana did have Amidamaru to scout from above if need be, but it was entirely unnecessary. He recognized his aunt's unique brand of shikigami, easily spotting the vibrantly colored wings of the tiny dragons as they flitted about serving as Crystal's eyes throughout the city. Hana merely had to capture one and persuade it to show him the way to where the one that created it was presently located. In this way, the young shaman was able to make his way to the Emiya estate without getting sidetracked.

"A temple, huh?" Hana noted how big the estate was. It was certainly a very large property to be somebody's house, but it was still drastically smaller than the Asakura family's estate in Izumo. There was no sense in being shy about it now. Hana wasn't supposed to be here. He knew that, but he didn't especially care. And since he was here, he might as well make it known so that at the very least he could reduce his eventual punishment from Tamao.

From the entrance he couldn't yet see Roveth and Emiya working away in the yard. To be fair, it's a pretty big yard considering. So, Hana walked up to the door and knocked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:50 am
Shiro had cut off his flow of prana into Crystal as he nodded to her, and moved his hand away as the circuits faded from his arms, though scale-like patterns rippled through it causing him to flinch momentarily in pain, but he kept it relatively well silenced as he lowered his hand before speaking in a clear tone "it's the best i can do at the moment, given i don't have full access to my circuits." he said while blinking a bit hearing the knock on the door, he'd get up and leave the room to go check on that.

Rin meanwhile just sighed in relief, more being away from the one who was tied to that damn king of heroes "you've used Magic before?" she'd ask crystal, clearly surprised given that she did pick up on the words of what she said, while she had been used to the heat due to her own experiments with gemcrafting and all, she was curious on when Crystal had actually accessed her prana reserves and magic circuits, if only to have them fall into disuse due to practicing shamanism, or fake fortune-telling as she still thinks it is.

Roveth and Emiya meanwhile had finished setting everything up, and were putting some magical amplifiers at Roveth's insistence due to the facts of while Roveth himself was a magus, he needed an amplifier or two to help his own prana surge properly, plus it might help Emiya -and- Shiro too, given they have their own difficulties with Prana.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:37 pm
"Not on purpose," Crystal answered with a tired sigh. Unlike Shiro, she knew precisely who was waiting on the other side of the entryway door and she felt exhausted just thinking about what she was going to do with her reckless little nephew. What was he even doing here? And what was she going to tell Tamao once she found out? Hana was definitely going to have some serious explaining to do.

"More like, I didn't know it at the time at all," Crystal continued with her answer to Rin. "I was just in grade school. Some of the other kids and I would dabble in the occult on the playground after school, see if we could make anything happen from what we'd read in books. Try to manipulate the weather. That sort of thing. We didn't actually expect for it to work. It was all just a game. A way to kill time. But now, thinking back on it, some stuff did happen back then that I've never managed to explain to myself even with shamanism, stuff that goes beyond just being able to see and channel spirits. I used to think it was only my imagination, but sometimes the way the other kids reacted made it seem like the mental images we had conjured up could have been real. They certainly weren't spirits. But, it's not like I come from a magically inclined family either. I was taught that none of it was real and that I should stop playing make believe by the time I was in middle school. The sad part is that I would have done as I was told and gone on with my life thinking that way if it hadn't been for Hao. He showed me that there was a whole other world out there and that just because not everyone can see it that it doesn't make it any less real. But, I guess the mysteries of the world run even deeper than I thought."

"Nevertheless," Crystal concluded. "Regardless of the reason for my having this power, the fact remains that I never had the benefit of having someone to teach me how to use it. It was hard enough for my family to accept my running off to practice shamanism."

*~Emiya Residence: Entrance~*

"Well don't just stand there gawking," Hana glowered up at Shiro. "Aren't you going to invite me in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:54 pm
Rin nodded while listening to Crystal's explanation as she chuckled "well it seems you definitely have a fire affinity, but that may bely that you might be a 'General One', one who can utilize all the basic elements, like i can." she said calmly with a smile, it was nice to have another magus, at least one she can get along with, unlike that idiot in the bac-- insert crash, and Roveth coming inside with a faceplant skid, before grumbling about baka gaki's and heading the path of where Shiro went, making her sweatdrop "what's got him riled up?" she asked, while Emiya apparently came from the back room "my Workshop is tidied up enough, and the ritual circle's prepared, however Roveth was going to ask you for some help with some gem crystal amplifiers, since they'd be more your forte than any of ours, to help at least myself, himself, and Shiro, in getting proper connections to our servants."

Shiro meanwhile just deadpanned at the kid, while sighing a bit "yare yare.. you sure do take after your mother in personality, Hana." he said with a bit of a calm boredom, even as he saw Roveth incoming from the corner of his eyes.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:54 pm
"My idiot nephew decided to follow us here from Funbari," Crystal answered in response to Rin's inquiry about what had gotten Roveth so riled up. While this certainly wasn't unexpected, the situation had escalated already from being a mere potential disaster to a full-fledged one. The mark on the back of her hand was proof enough of that fact. And now, after the infusion of prana from Shiro, the ornate patterns had become even more elaborate with what looked to be vines entwined around the two detached leaf symbols. Something had already set off the ritual that Shiro had been so afraid of. And Hana was totally oblivious to the danger.

"Hey, it took forever for me to track you here," Hana countered. "The train ride was boring and then I had to walk through this strange city. It's late now and I'm starving. So just point me in the direction of some food and we can finish this argument later."

Crystal could hear him clearly from the other room. He was certainly mouthing off like an entitled little brat. Crystal was watching something else, however, as she didn't immediately set off after Roveth to stop him from going after Hana. "I wonder..." she murmured to herself as she reached out and seemed to prod something otherwise unseen with her index finger. There was a bright flash as the area around the spot she had prodded began to ripple as a small circular array formed in the rippling space and a narrow jet of water surged out as though having been fired from a fire hose. The jet of water shot past Roveth and Shiro, circling into a vortex above Hana where it condensed and finally dropped down on him completely soaking him and the ground at his feet where he stood outside the door.

"What the hell?!" Hana howled in utter bewilderment. "Where the heck did that come from?!"

"It sounded like you needed to cool off," Crystal replied from the other room before finally coming out to join Shiro and Roveth. "Now then, Hana, you weren't supposed to come here. I understand that you like to go looking for trouble, but this is arguably one of the worst places to find it."

Hana was so startled by the sudden seriousness in Crystal's tone that he actually fell momentarily silent. She was always so easy-going and there wasn't much that could make her angry. Which was saying something with the likes of his cousins to contend with. What could possibly be going on here to make her turn all serious like this?

"Oh come on," Hana began to protest. "You guys said it wasn't that big a deal. You were just coming to investigate. It was probably nothing. Isn't that what you said this morning? How bad can it be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:57 pm
Shiro just blinked, and blinked again with a sweat-drop from the interactions, especially the Hydro Jet-like spell that drenched Hana, before turning white as a ghostly sheet when Hana actually said that kind of line "... you idiot! putting aside the fact you came here at a -VERY BAD- time, you just did something i've known only my Yami-no-Ahou here to do, tempt Murphy. do you -HAVE- a death wish or what!?!?!" he shouted, staring at Crystal's little nephew and all with trepidation and fear.

Roveth meanwhile just looked to Crystal with amusement as he pointed at Hana "i like this one. can i keep him?" he asked, apparently looking very amused, until he turned towards Hana and saw a streak of brown and blue... trying to snatch anything Hana had that would be easy to grab when the brat was distracted, and then flee with it with a maniacal cackle.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:21 pm
Sure enough, in his distraction, Hana completely failed to notice the blur that had crept up on him until after it had already fled with his schoolbag that had previously been hanging loosely on his arm. In fact, the only indication that there was anything wrong about any of this was when Amidamaru materialized shortly thereafter in a panic.

"Hana-dono, someone just stole the Futsu-no-Mitama no Tsurugi that was in your schoolbag!" the samurai ghost wailed in dismay.

"Wait... WHAT?!" Hana yelled as a wave of intense dread washed over him. He then noticed that his bag was indeed missing, snatched clean off him while he wasn't paying the slightest bit of attention to it. How could someone have even known the sword was in there? And more importantly, how was he supposed to make a decent Oversoul without it? "Dammit, this sucks!"

"No offense, Roveth, but I think Tamao might object to you being a role model for Hana," Crystal spoke with a slight sweatdrop. "But, given the circumstances, it's too late to send him back to the train station by himself and he can't defend himself without Futsu-no-Mitama no Tsurugi, I guess we're going to have to keep an eye on him at least until tomorrow morning."

Crystal looked to her drenched nephew. "Well, seeing as you've left us with no other choice, you'd better get inside to dry off. The thief can't have gotten far so Amidamaru can probably lead Shiro and Roveth to whoever it is so they can retrieve the Futsu-no-Mitama no Tsurugi before it becomes a lost national treasure. In the meantime, we'll see if we can keep you from causing any more trouble."

Hana flinched slightly as he stepped past Crystal. He had a sinking feeling he was going to be in more trouble than just getting grounded for this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:42 pm
Roveth of course was the one to speak up, as he actually looked serious for once "Amidamaru, if you would so kindly lead us toward this miscreant?" he said, actually glancing to the Samurai spirit as he was thinking of other things, looking pointedly to a slightly still freaking out and stressing Shiro as Hana walked past and inside in dismay. granted Roveth would laugh at Hana later, the fact this was happening with the summoning of the Servants being too soon to happen, namely when everyone was closer to their optimal prana peak times, he was worried about Shiro at the moment because it looked like -anything- could set him off again as he sighed and turned to Crystal "keep Hana inside the Emiya compound, same goes for that two bit hack magus Rin and the decent cook Emiya. something tells me this is not going to end well..."

Shiro of course was just clenching and un-clenching his hands, before looking to Amidamaru with a strained smile, though it was only strained looking to Roveth or Crystal "please Amidamaru, we need to find who stole that backpack... though i think i have a -faint- idea who might have done it, i can't confirm it until i see the culprit." he said, he had on occasion met someone he thoroughly disliked, and had to literally turn into an emotionless machine to keep from letting the demon Dragon spirit overtake him, and if it was who he thought it was... well, this might be one time he can't control himself anymore, especially if he hears anything... bad... from this individual.

Emiya and Rin, meanwhile, were now in the workshop putting the final touches on the summoning arrays and everything, and triple checking things to make sure everything would be alright.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:53 pm
"Right," Crystal nodded although she knew she didn't hold much sway with the other two, she could at least keep Hana in check. She showed Hana to the dining area where there was still food on the table, leaving only long enough to go fetch him a towel so he could dry himself off. There wasn't much else to do for the moment since Rin and Emiya both seemed to be keeping busy in the workshop they were setting up for the Servant summoning. Crystal wasn't sure how long that was going to take so for now she was just going to focus on keeping Hana out of trouble.

*~Fuyuki City Streets~*

Amidamaru dutifully led the way after the thief who had stolen Hana's schoolbag. "There he is!" Amidamaru called to Shiro and Roveth as they eventually caught up with the person in question.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:10 pm
said thief had gotten nearly to his 'home' the Matou residence when he had collapsed in tiredness, and the other two had caught up to him, and as Shiro had thought, said thief was none other than Matou Shinji, the blue haired 'a*****e' of Fuyuki High. "Che!... just... when i thought... i had a chance... to get in on the... grail fight... you show up again!" he said with a bit of hatred in his eyes.

Shiro of course just stared at Shinji emotionlessly while Roveth glanced between the two "you know this chump, Shiro?" Shiro merely nodded, as he proceeded to bring his hands up, and start cracking his knuckles, causing Shinji to flinch hearing the loud crackings. "unfortunately. this is Matou Shinji... Sakura's 'Older Brother' of sorts. a complete egotistical son of a b***h who thinks of only himself."

Shinji of course snapped his spine straight, before turning to face Shiro "such bold accusations coming from a third rate hack of a magu--" of course, Shinji would immediately go wide-eyed before collapsing back to the ground coughing and clutching his chest. why? because Shiro had used reinforcement on his legs to speed himself beyond human limits, and doing the same for his hands, proceeded to slam a nearly steel-hard fist into the diaphragm of Shinji's body, causing him to be in excruciating pain.

Roveth of course just watched while walking over to pick up the backpack that had been carelessly forgotten in the meanwhile, and looked to Kurohime, who had materialized herself into the real world temporarily in her raven form, and handed her the backpack "go and take that back to Hana and Crystal.. we'll be a little longer given we have to finish teaching this a*****e a lesson." he said, the raven nodded, and proceeded to do so, while turning to give Shinji a look that made him freeze in utter fear as his eyes seemed to glow mysteriously "now tell me... do you want to know... -fear-?" he said in a literally creepy way that made the very -Air- shiver with raw fear... and Shinji emptying his bladder despite the pain he's in.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:43 pm
Rin and Emiya had managed to finish things in the workshop final touches wise when they returned, to see Hana in the dining room, Rin blinked, and looked to Shirou, who shrugged helplessly and went to go fix a plate of food for Hana meanwhile as Rin sat down at the table again "hello little one, i take it you're someone who Crystal knows?" she asked politely, and genuinely curious, since she wasn't given Hana's attitude just yet.

-.:~Outisde Matou Residence~:.-

meanwhile back near the Matou Residence Shinji managed to get himself under control before coughing out "ugh... you jerk, you're gonna pay for this! just you wait!" Shiro of course grabbed Shinji by the collar of his shirt and hoisting him up to eye level "you're as despicable as the rest of your family is, sans Sakura... she's a good girl.. too good for your family, in fact." Shinji just growled out in anger "what would you know, she's -my family, as weak and as useless as she is--" of course, he was cut off mid insult by having to yelp when Shiro suddenly threw him like a rag-doll 'forwards' in Shiro's case, before suddenly with a burst of energy two Kendo sticks looking the same, with tiger charm included, came into existence in Shiro's hand, much like one Emiya Shirou's tracing capabilities, which made shinji blanch seeing things, before the emotionless tone of shiro rang out ".... Starburst Stream." he caled out calmly, before reinforcing his limbs again, and launching in with surprising speed to start laying a beatdown, cries of fear and pain ringing out loudly enough to be heard even inside the Matou residence.

Roveth meanwhile just watched as Shiro took things over for now with amusement, though he himself could allow Shiki some fun too, he was more intrigued at how fast Shiro had gotten with Reinforcement, not to mention training his body even more than he had realized, if his body was taking the Prana injections well enough to allow him to literally wail on the defenseless b*****d...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:43 pm
Amidamaru knew that he should probably hurry back to Hana and Crystal as well, now that the Futsu-no-Mitama no Tsurugi had been retrieved. He was reluctant to do so, however, when he then saw Shiro start brutally attacking the would-be thief. Of course, at that point there really wasn't anything the samurai spirit could do to defuse the situation. Amidamaru was even more shocked that short of trying to stop Shiro from violently maiming this Shinji person, Roveth seemed very obliged to help. Just what had this blue-haired boy done to provoke such a hostile reaction from both of them?

*~Emiya Residence~*

"Asakura Hana, pleased to meet you," Hana finally broke his silence to introduce himself once he was offered food. He was still scowling about what had happened outside though so it probably didn't sound terribly sincere. "Do I get to ask what's going on here?"

"All you need to know is that the very thing Shiro was afraid to see happen has been triggered and we've all been dragged into this crazy ritual," Crystal answered. "This 'Holy Grail War' that people have died for," Crystal gritted out for emphasis. "This isn't like the Shaman Fight. There don't seem to be any specific rules of engagement. Masters and Servants are very likely to try to kill each other. Being here means you could get caught in the crossfire. It's not a good place to be. And yes, you've put us in an even more difficult situation by being here. But, in spite of that, we're going to do everything in our power to keep you safe. Tamao would never let me hear the end of it if anything happened to you. And frankly, I wouldn't be able to live with it either."

"That bad, huh?" Hana frowned. "Alright, then I guess I'll try to cooperate. I can't make any promises if anybody ticks me off though."

"Sorry for the intrusion," Crystal finally turned her attention to Rin and Emiya. "My nephew thought it would be smart so sneak onto the next train after we left Funbari to follow us here to Fuyuki. We've just been informing him on why he should have listened to us and stayed at home. It's not his fault. He's a good kid, but he gets bored easily and he's always recklessly itching for a fight." She decided not to mention how his parents were never around and how his grudge against his father had seriously impaired Hana's judgement.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:39 pm
Rin nodded a bit, giving off a curtsey "Toshaka Rin, at your service~" she said with a giggle, while actually turning serious when Crystal reminded her of the impending Grail War, especially while she had experience of two wars, technically. "speaking from experience, Crystal's right... the Grail War is not something to be taken lightly, especially when there's at least two hostile parties, one because she'd have to due to her family, the other... has a -few- issues with Emiya-kun." she said, sighing a bit, remembering all too well -that- issue... Emiya of course just groaned and stared at Rin with a deadpan "did you have to remind me that if she's a master two, in most likely scenario, that i'm probably going to be the target of her anger again?" he whined a bit, while blinking as a raven had appeared, namely Kuroyami, carrying Hana's backpack through an open door, and landing on crystal's shoulder while dropping the pack into hana's lap "evening you guys... Roveth and Shiro are taking care of the punk that stole from Hana, so they'll be back a bit later." she said "guy looked like a blue haired blue eyed individual, said something about joining the grail war." now THAT caused a reaction from the Tohsaka heir and from Emiya-san as well "really? -Shinji- of all people was the one that did that? now i honestly feel sorry for him, given the last time him and Shiro-san crossed paths was not the.... best of moments." of course, Rin snorted while gripping her cup a little tighter "to be fair, if anyone deserves a punch to the face it's -him-." while Emiya just waved off the mention of the intrusion "it's alright Crystal-san, i have more than enough room for everyone here, and it'd be better than a hotel and having to set up defenses there while dealing with the Grail's participants that you don't know, right?" he said with a smile, though Kuroyami had to stare at Hana with a deadpan of 'you're definitely in big trouble for this.' given she just now heard crystal's mention of -why- he came.

Scene Change, Hatsudo!

Shiro of course, didn't let up, even if Shinji was now a black and blue mess all over from his rough hits at surprising speeds, and the icy cold stare down at him was any indication as he coldly stated "you know, Shinji... you disgust me. you look like a worm crawling around, trying to beg or steal any scraps of fame or fortune you can." of course, Shinji grunted out "damn... you... you... b*****d... you're... just... like... that... whore.... Tohsaka..." of course, this led to another gasp of pain, and Shinji rolling away, clutching his ribs, where Shiro viciously kicked him as his eyes narrowed "you should treat women with respect, not disdain, you pile of excrement." of course, Shinji just gave out another cough and even givign up a little bit of blood from his mouth "why.. why should you care... they're nothing but toys... waiting to be used... and i'll gladly do it too, i did it to my sister, i'll do it to Tohsaka, i'll even do it to that girl i saw briefly before i ran.. they'll all be... my toys in the end!" he said with a dry mad cackle of a pure rapist look in his eyes "and i'd be sure to do it in front of your cold dead eyes if i had a chance you lowlife thug, you want to be a gentleman to women, then i'll make sure to show you what they mean to me!" of course, this led to everything going silent except for shinji's mouth running more insults about shiro's family and personality, which went largely ignored as Shiro had lowered his head only slightly, and actually dismissed the twin kendo sticks in hand, and a heavy foreboding sense of presence began to exude from the area, an ominous wind blowing, in fact.

Roveth had just continued to watch, but when Shinji went on and proceeded to say the absolute -worst- things possible, he had went paler than Shiro had when he heard about the Grail War possibly starting, and turned to look at his lighter half, who was clenching his fists, scale-like patterns forming quickly along both arms, of course dutifully ignored by the pain-crazy Shinji, but Roveth knew all too well what was about to happen ".... oh s**t." he said with a whimper before a LARGE explosion of furyoku started unleashing, unsensed by shinji, but the vile aura starting to form around shiro and coalesce into a golden yet blood red 'cloak' of sots didn't clue him in just yet either, as Roveth started backing away a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:09 pm
Hana tucked his bag under the table and carried on eating quietly, at least until he started to feel the sickening and ominous aura of malice that was seeping its way through the city on Shiro's furyoku. It was one of the few presences he had felt that genuinely frightened him.

Crystal felt it too. She listened to the exchange between Rin and Emiya about the thief who had stolen Hana's schoolbag with the Futsu-no-Mitama no Tsurugi inside. "I guess you can't feel it," she said to Rin and Emiya. "Shiro's about to snap. Whoever this Shinji person is, Shiro's presence has shifted to one filled with hatred and murderous intent. In this state he might very well try to kill him."

"You don't think he's going to become possessed by that demonic dragon spirit like he did back at Funbari Onsen, do you?" Hana murmured from his spot at the table looking rather shaken.

"Unfortunately, once he loses control, that's exactly what's likely to happen," Crystal answered. "And he's already so filled with blood lust that I doubt my little 'sleep charm' would have any effect on him. Which means before I can even think about re-sealing the demon dragon spirit, we're probably going to have to forcibly incapacitate him before he levels this entire city."

Crystal turned her attention to the raven on her shoulder. "Kuroyami, I think you might have to take me to where Shiro and Roveth are fighting that guy before this escalates too much further."

"If it's alright with you, I think I might just stay here and hide under the table," Hana volunteered meekly.

*~Fuyuki City Streets~*

Amidamaru could see what was happening with Shiro as he continued to observe the one-sided battle from up above. When even Roveth started to back away from the scene the samurai ghost decided it was time to head back for reinforcements. One thing was certain, from what Amidamaru had witnessed, this Shinji person was one seriously depraved and delusional individual.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:34 pm
Kuroyami had shuddered, feeling the presence, but the utter loathing of humanity and it's depravity within as she nodded to crystal's question "we might have to, but i think it's going to be too late by the time we get there, given from the feeling, i think Shiro's not 'just about to snap'... he's already snapped." of course, when she said this, a loud reverberating roar unmistakeably like a dragon had resounded throughout the area, causing for the entire area to shake and rattle, while the raven quickly hopped into the air and headed for the door quickly "let's go!" she said, turning transparent and flying through said door, before taking to the skies.

Roveth meanwhile was havign to at least hold off on whimpering as Shiro undoubtedly changed, whispering "such depravity... such disgusting depravity... this is exactly why i wanted to be away from humanity... because in all honesty? it can't be saved." he said with a rumbling growl, as skin started peeling off the body, revealing dark black and red scales, which in places seemed rotted, showing down to the bone, while the body convulsed, and begun mutating, with Shinji screaming like a little b***h as he was now standing in front of a massive 20 foot tall and probably 20 foot length-wise dragon, with blood red eyes glaring at him before letting off a Roar which made -everything- shake around him, before he quickly lunged at Shinji, to start ripping him to shreds with either fang or claws.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff