Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Be Worth It. ********. Simple. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You Worth It?
  <3
View Results

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Okay, take your time!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:33 pm
    I hate it when people try to commission me when
    I'm not open. I also hate the fact that I can't turn it down either.

And I hate it when Gaia doesn't tell me when people post on my Guilds.
    Gaia. We need to talk.

Apriorism

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:23 pm
Name: Synthea (pronounced Cynthia)
Orientation: Bisexual
Reason you're interested: I've seen your topic every time I come and visit my guilds page and it would be a lie to say I haven't read through these posts for anything interesting, as creepy as that may seem. I will admit the perks are fantastic, who wouldn't want to be spoiled?, but it's more for. I want someone to talk to on Gaia. I already have a roleplay partner who's great but that's it. It would be nice to at least speak to someone that would say something other than "Ur avi's hot. Wanna rp?".
Single? I'm not interested in a love triangle, nor any ridiculous drama. It's best if you're not taken.
(That includes mistresses and masters. If you're gonna be mine, just be mine. I don't share.): Completely single. It's almost sad really.
A bit about yourself: I'm short, I'm black, I'm in college for a difficult major, and I drink at least 2 cups of coffee in the morning before saying something remotely intelligible. I believe that's all there is.
Where are you in the World? Believe it or not, time zones make a Hell of a difference. If you're in Europe we're gonna have a hard time communicating: I'm in the US, the southern region actually. I'm from Texas. .
Picture(s): Of yourself. Not OCs. You can PM them if you're more comfortable. Or provide them as links. Whichever works.: Me
What do you want? Everyone wants something in the long run. How about you?: I want to graduate without losing my soul to financial aide. I want to meet someone that can be silly with me but also love me seriously and unconditionally...well not here. I've realized that any type of relationship started on Gaia or anything internet related is almost doomed for failure. I want to travel, maybe not the entire world but some parts. I want to be able to know without uncertainty that tomorrow will be better, or at least that my outlook will be.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:40 pm
    Thanks for applying~ But you don't have to if you just want to find
    someone to speak to. You can find that with ease.

At least for me it seems easy. They're people like all around you..

Apriorism

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:43 pm
Oh, no. I wasn't sorry, because I thought you may have been peeved at me. I was sorry, due to the fact that I don't have these kind of enlightening conversations with anyone else. You seem like you know what's important, and sometimes maybe even argue with yourself over the importance of the various details of your own life. Philosopher, if you will. *^_^*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:48 pm
Heh, thank you for your words of encouragement. I guess they're just hard to find at the moment.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 pm
TheOneOfName
Oh, no. I wasn't sorry, because I thought you may have been peeved at me. I was sorry, due to the fact that I don't have these kind of enlightening conversations with anyone else. You seem like you know what's important, and sometimes maybe even argue with yourself over the importance of the various details of your own life. Philosopher, if you will. *^_^*

Yes, I do like debating, don't I? -Ponders it for a minute-

You flatter me too much. I sort of have to know what I want otherwise
    I'm screw, cause no one will get you more than you. Lame cheesy, but true.
    You're not a peeved. You haven't been around long enough to be one.
    So worrying about that is unneeded. And it is also silly to sell yourself
    short for not 'providing enlightenment'. The way I see it, you took the time
    out of your life to answer back in this Guild, in this thread, took the time
    to write what you had to, it will not be for naught.

I must say though, aren't we all Philosophers? I mean we question
    such devious stupid things all the time. We're constantly trying to 'find'
    ourselves like we're slap on the back of a milk box. My answer to that
    has to be 'please, stop trying. No one has that much of a vivid memory
    to care, so be calm because it will slap you in the best way possible,
    by a heavy bat of 'epiphany' right on your face.' Adults call that life.'

If you hate that, when you become an adult, do change it.

Ha. That made me smile. That's how I know it was stupid s**t. C:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:53 pm
Yukina101
Heh, thank you for your words of encouragement. I guess they're just hard to find at the moment.
    You're mistaken. That wasn't encouragement.
    That was to let you know that creepers and even great ones loom among you.
    To have your eyes open and have a weapon at all cost.

People you will always find. That's easy. It's when you become selected
    that you feel like you're screw. We humans sure as picky pricks.

Apriorism

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:44 pm
That I do. I'm currently doing under the table work, since the mainstream operations seem to think of me as a delinquent. No wait, that was suppose to be crazy. I tend to do the work well enough, and deal with people quite well, but I guess they don't like when I get the chance to be me. Free spirited adult. I might be a hippie, but I like my technology too much. I am a fan of nature, but I may go homicidal without my electronics. I  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:49 pm
    Don't take it personal. If they can't profit from you, you're worthless. Until then, mend to the needs of others to survive.
    Soon enough you'll kill them all.

Your statement proves how many feel about themselves in modern
    age, they nature... far far away from them. We're handicap and stupider
    as a result with Technology. The only smart thing from it are those who
    created, the rest must follow by example on learning how to use such creations.

Laughable. And madness I say!

Apriorism

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:13 pm
I don't mean that I wouldn't be able to survive without it, it's just the entertainment value. I'm more than capable of living off of wildlife. I would be an excellent hunter. I'd make me a bow and arrow set, then go for the cutting tools. I make many weapons, just because I can. I also have a stomach made of cast iron. Taste buds have nothing that really upset them, so I'm not a picky eater. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 pm
    Go forth Tarzan. Nature awaits you.

Apriorism

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:30 pm
Now to find a place where authorities aren't going to bug me for not having any land rights.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:45 pm
    That is a problem. Anything that a Satellite can't reach by right there
    is no authority. So GL with that one.

Apriorism

Myzrath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:08 pm
Name: Erica

Orientation: Bi.

Reason you're interested: The perks are nice and all, but I'm bored. Have a lot of free time on my hands since school got out, and sick of sitting around doing nothing. Looking for someone to pass the time.

Single?:
Single, no. Immoral? Maybe...

A bit about yourself: Can't really think of much to say. The other questions kind of answered it all. I write a lot when I'm bored. I like MMOs and other fantasy s**t. I have problems staying attached to reality. I'm really ******** weird, but some people like that. I'm the kind of person that you either love or hate. I like to think I'm complex but I'm probably just another loser.

I don't have very many friends. Oh, and nothing ever shocks me.

Where are you in the World?: New York.

Picture(s):

Obligatory slutty cleavage pic

Fullbody, sorry if that shirt makes me look butch

Hey, you said you like lipstick lesbians

I rarely wear makeup, though. That link title is mostly a joke.

What do you want? Everyone wants something in the long run. How about you?:
I want to see the world, and get the courage to do the things I've wanted to for all these years.

Oh, and ... revenge.  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces