Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:33 pm
"There is a large difference from the one's I have run into" Tai said thinking about it for a bit. "Most only seek to further there own power thru selfish reason's or they blame a poor upbringing for there current situation. The other problem with these contractor's are the prices that each one of them pay to be fused with the demon" Tai commented thinking about it. "Some only effect that person other's tho the one's we seek to remove effect other's in ways such as death or worse" he told her his voice becoming a bit darker. "It's not about being beneficial it's about doing the job I was assigned in a different way then what most think is the way to do it" he warned her. If she remembered what he had said earlier about how other exorcists would have attacked her out right she would understand his words.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:55 pm

"Oh? Then it seems I have no choice but to fight you seriously. That's too bad.I was seriously hoping to play around a little longer. But by now, I think you've realized that ice is not my real element but just a distraction from my real powers" She said, but still not going into full offensive form though a sphere of sharp winds began to circle her as she went towards him, this time, raising her sphere to knock him out of the air by manipulating the wind around him. "You're right. I am comfortable in the air... because I am the master of it" She said with a cackle.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:52 pm
"Ice is really annoying" Kyo said as he kept his weapon on his shoulder watching the girl. "Oh your like one of the monkey's from the game what is it called.....Oh yea super monkey ball" he laughed as she headed towards him inhaling a deep breath. Blowing it out the flames were different then before they weren't moving fast at all mainly blocking her view of him as she simply passed right thru the area where he was at before. He had simply flown up higher as she passed harmlessly under him. Spinning Kyo pulled his wings in as he used both the force of the spin and gravity to bring his blade arching down towards the back of Selicia's skull.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:21 pm
"No I don't know or can guess," the boy said looking at the girl. "What would you name me?" He asked.  

Xistund

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:47 pm
Derek sat down, his eyes closed as he let his mind wander around, the ice around him crawled around as if it was a different body, curious as it slowly explored the alley around him.

Rock opened a door into his home, the only one that had walls of stone. He walked into the middle before getting on a knee and did the combination of the lock on the case and popped it open, making sure the door was shut and locked. He then lifted his instrument from it's case. He let the bow slide along the strings as sounds bounced across the walls he melody entwining and mesmerizing. It did not affect Derek, his full concentration on the music itself, not the effect.

((Can it be possible to get a short summary of what's happening so I can just jump in?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm
Asriel thought for a moment and tapped her lips as she did before brightened and turning back to him. "Roger! There was this stray cat that'd always come to the abbey with a mouse in his mouth. Eventually, I took him in but the sisters found out and I couldn't keep him any more. And since I have no better name for you, Roger should be sufficient, no?" She leaned closer to him with a grin before leaning back. "Well, since your lost, I think Father Ren can help you. You see, I'm a sister of the Vatican. Surely they could help you find your identity and home," she said unknowingly dense.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Selicia frowned but a thick parasol of ice developed over the top of her head, before she had the large piece of ice shoot up with Kyo's blade still lodged in it, bringing Kyo towards the stratosphere where the air is thinner and everything freezes. "Don't wait until I suffocate you" She muttered under her breath, floating backwards, to watch the scene, making sure there was enough upward force to keep him from moving.

((Green lantern movie reference ftw~ ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm
"Alright...Whats the Vatican?" Roger asked as his head started to hurt and shadow's seemed to move a bit as he put his head onto it  

Xistund

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:45 pm
"The Vatican?" Asriel gave a small laugh. She thought everyone knew what the Vatican was yet she was surely mistaken. "It's sort of like...the custard in the cream puff. The government would like to say that it's its own entity yet I guess the Vatican really pulls the strings. It's made of officials who see to it to seek the balance in society and sees to it to find the betterment of the people. It's sort of a religious sect, sort of, which is where I come in. I'm part of the Vatican too, but only a small, tiny bit. Recently, ever since contracts have been rolling in, the Vatican has assigned its members and exorcist to take care of them, which is me. Oh, and Father Ren. He's one of the officials," she explained. She found no harm in talking about the Vatican nor did she find any harm in talking to Roger.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:20 am
Having let go of the blade as it flew upwards Kyo rolled out of the way easily before the ice block had even taken him more then several hundred feet from Selicia. With a snap tho the blade faded from existence only to appear once again in his hand. "Do you really think you can get rid of me that easily" he questioned with a laugh as he laughed feeling the cold on his body as he exhaled a flame that wrapped his body in it burning hot even with the lower oxygen. Giving his wings a flap he jetted towards Selicia twisting his body as he spun around with his sword. The flames that had surrounded him moment's before coeleced onto his blade as he swung it towards her letting go of it as it flew like a spear at the girl. Not planning to give her a chance Kyo flew behind the blade exhaling a stream of flames above where Selicia was at as he flew below her his fist cocked ready to strike her if she tried her wing trick again.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:00 am

Selicia closed her eyes and reopened them, having an eerie blue glow to them as she held out her scythe with both hands and the sphere of sharp, destructive winds became bigger and stronger so that anything that attempted to come close to her would be blown away by the rapid spinning of the winds. The same went with the blade. It got flung away by the force of the winds before Selicia turned her direction to the contractor below her. Now then, she wanted to finish this quickly, figuring the fight wasn't fun any longer so she encased Kyo in a ball of ice, pulling the air inside out so that whatever was inside would not be able to breath and each time Kyo would try to break out of the ball, Selicia would simply reform it and make the ball thicker, sucking out the oxygen from his enclosure until he would faint. "Get rid of you easily? Yes, I do" She said calmly, still having a lot of tricks up her sleeve.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:06 am
Holding his breath just before he was entombed in an ice ball Kyo looked around snapping his finger as his sword again appeared in his hand. Pulling the blade back Kyo sliced into the ice ball allowing a bit of air to fill it for a moment before it was refrozen. What will you do now then trapped within ice that won't let you free the voice in his head asked as Kyo floated there. This fight was becoming annoying with ice and air assaulting him from both sides. Holding his blade with both hands kyo swung his blade around in a circle around him timing it with the entrance of air as he blew a flame out. As the air was sucked into the ball of ice it expanded fed explosively by the air as it all but created an explosion within the ball propelling Kyo away from it as he kept his wings encased around him. He was short of breath and almost had lost consciousness from having to do that several times.

Plummeting towards the earth Kyo took in a deep breath letting his lungs fill with air before he turned and spread his wings skimming low to the ground as he flew. This one was getting on his nerves but he knew away around her. Simply putting the human's they tried to protect in peril what would this one do he thought getting back into the city as his wings stayed spread wide.

(Back Blast effect think it's called)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:18 am

Selicia let the protective sphere fade as she descended to where Kyo was, putting her scythe up saying, "Giving up yet?" As a smile formed on her face. That part of her moodiness meant her emotions changed quickly to extremes.

((I wish I took our physics classes seriously now. Awright! I'm gonna go make a guy profile. Probably an exorcist again. Then again I'm brainfried after our last homework. *sigh*))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:26 am
(It's not really a physic's thing I learned it from. It's a fire fighter term. It's what happens when a flame is nearly extinquished due to burning thru all the oxygen then another source is added making the flame grow at more often then not an explosive amount even having explosive consequences.)
Dipping down low as he flew kyo smiled as he darted in and out from between the buildings. "Not quite but I think I will get rid of that ice you love so dearly" Kyo said with a laugh dropping to the ground suddenly as he flew thru a gas station as his blade cleaved thru one of the tells the top falling off and shooting up gasoline into the air. Pulling in a deep breath Kyo blew a fireball at the gas geyser as it connected quickly catching it in a flame and tracing back to the source. "What to do what to do" Kyo laughed as he surrounded himself in his wings. In a matter of moments the gas station started to quake before suddenly exploding sending flames and debris in every direction as kyo was lost in the turmoil.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:50 am

Selicia sighed again, "I was originally going to say 'It's not my problem but you are since you're the only one I have the responsibility to take care of'. Then again, I did say I wanted to help people once upon a time" The first thing she did was send a broadcast to her exorcist companions saying, "Selicia here. This nitwit of a contractor set the downtown station in flames. If you see the smoke, yeah, that's where it's coming from. I'm trying to neutralize the situation. Over and out" She reported before swinging her scythe and sending a few puffs of wind at the fire station. Crap, it seems to be growing even more. Fuel for fire. Oh right, then I'll just have to do the opposite. She thought before focusing her energy to place a wind barrier around the fire until the fire exhausted its own air supply like a flame under glass. "You're boring me to death again, Mr. Contractor" she said, not making apparent how much energy she used up with that stunt. She turned to him then, with another doll-like expression. "So? Is it a fight you want? Because you haven't seen anything yet" She commented, letting the sphere of air surround her again as she readied her scythe for whatever was coming at her. It's strange how the original intention wasn't to fight but to just figure out why someone's even interested in watching the fight below the building a while ago. Had Kyo kept quiet, Selicia would have let him go but battle was very much tempting as well.

((Fun facts are fun..))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces