Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:08 pm
Dcme
AandOE
Dcme
AandOE
Dcme

How's the rewrite going?

Fine, cause I'm not doing it > O >

You somehow force me up miles below earth without a stated jutsu, then you tell me that I can't swim through the ground because you exerted more chakra? How does chakra exertion allow what you've done when you don't tell me how you did it, what you used to do it, and further howwwww you sensed him moving that far below ground? < O <

Of course, I argue on the grounds of everything that I've previously stated and you telling me that chakra has something to do with me swimming through earth miles and miles below this figure, whom doesn't have a apparent chakra pool, stamina pool, list of techniques, nor stated any of such. > O >

Blah blah blah. Though I feel like my words will fall on deaf ears, I'll probably edit when I'm tired of arguing a point that won't be heard.

There's only one Doton jutsu that can force underground people to above ground. When two like jutsu go head to head, the one with more chakra inevitably wins, as stated in the counter-balancing. I told ya what the jutsu did in the post, but as far as story antagonists go, they aren't required to state their info. (Any of it. That's what makes them difficult! ^_^) There aren't that many sensing jutsu + sensing disciplines, so which one would allow the figure to sense you that far down? Not that you'd be able to know exactly where to avoid the sensing's end point, given that the sensing area encompasses the entire village. (the village isn't that big)

That doesn't give me much of anything. If you're using a Doton jutsu to force me into the air, then me using a doton jutsu to swim through Doton [Earth], completely negates what you just did. Using more chakra doesn't matter; all you did was use more chakra to do something.

It's the same as using a D rank jutsu to defeat a S ranked one. I've seen it done easily and this is exactly the instance I'm talking about.

Quote:
When two like jutsu go head to head, the one with more chakra inevitably wins

Forcing someone below ground using earth when they're swimming through said earth will do nothing to them at all. They'll just swim through whatever earth you forced them up with, because you used Earth to do it. The descriptions of jutsu hold more value than the chakra in put into them.

Please go read Counter-Balancing! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:08 pm
Dcme

How's the rewrite going? ^_^ I really want to post since everyone else has posted.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:40 pm
AandOE
Dcme

How's the rewrite going? ^_^ I really want to post since everyone else has posted.

Edited.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:46 pm
Dcme
AandOE
Dcme

Edited.

Thank you, Dcme~ ^_^ I'll get to posting here in a sec'.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:04 pm
Everyone must be rather busy? >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:52 pm
AandOE
or waiting on others to post? XD  

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:22 pm
AandOE

I'm not busy at all I'm just waiting for the post order to get to my turn :/  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:13 am
So who's post is it? Also i think the order only applies to whoever in a conversation together or actually interacting with one another.
Cause just working things out in one big pack slow this thing up.

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:52 pm
Mana said that he's going to post sometime tonight after work. Yeah, woohoo! ^o^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:33 am
Well that's awesome, now we wait and see~  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:00 am
AD Reaper Elyse
So who's post is it? Also i think the order only applies to whoever in a conversation together or actually interacting with one another.

»»(φ)«« Ⱦђѯ ζσґȡ Ѻӻ DɒɱᾖᾆȶΊσᾖ »»(φ)««

I wish this was the case. Every person receives one post per posting order. We all post once, then the Antags post, and then we each get one post again. That's how we're doing the order for now, and posting a exit post counts as your one post for the order, and arriving requires you wait till the antags post.

And while we may want to complain about this, this is the only way to keep order at the moment. So, take a deep breath, we should be out of this rather soon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:11 am
Lanfaer
AD Reaper Elyse

»»(φ)«« Ⱦђѯ ζσґȡ Ѻӻ DɒɱᾖᾆȶΊσᾖ »»(φ)««

I wish this was the case. Every person receives one post per posting order. We all post once, then the Antags post, and then we each get one post again. That's how we're doing the order for now, and posting a exit post counts as your one post for the order, and arriving requires you wait till the antags post.

And while we may want to complain about this, this is the only way to keep order at the moment. So, take a deep breath, we should be out of this rather soon.

Dear god man you all know there's a better way right? Really the rhytm Like this is so stiff. Eerones post tumbling into the others or requiring you watch an entire list rther than the related group or pressing interest. Well you'll lose momentum peoples intrest tend to fde or plans for rections when it takes long for this, ne one or two slow repliers cn monkey wrench thing. So lets hope mn posts soon.
  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:33 am
Jonderken
AandOE

I'm not busy at all I'm just waiting for the post order to get to my turn :/
If anyone is wondering why I haven't post. I'm waiting on you ^ [Jonder]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:36 am
yeah, im just waiting for the confirmation that post order is completed  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:02 am
Yo-ko
yeah, im just waiting for the confirmation that post order is completed
will definitely inform you once I've posted  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games