Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Not when, by leaving, we can save at least one human life." She looked over at Draco. "Tower. Now." Then, still supporting Ghost, she disappeared, reappearing along with the wounded teen in on the beach of Titans' Island.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((Note: Snow Raven can teleport with other people, but only as long as she is touching them.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

User Image

Alice turns back to Draco. "I think she might be madder than me...", she says, sounding troubled again. "Are you leaving as well?"

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((You've confused the poor madwoman))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:44 pm
((Heh. Sorry. No, wait, I'm not sorry. It's fun to confuse people.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 pm
((Just don't confuse her too much or her mind might break even further))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:10 pm
grumbling in a sleep he seemed to have a nightmare the only words he seemed to say was "I failed" and "forgive me"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:48 pm
Star gasped when she was grabbed, but fell silent as she felt the blade touch her throat.

"If that is lucky, I don't want to want to know what unlucky is." Star thought. Other than that her mind seemed blank, unable to think of what to do, but her body temperature started to rise as her fight or flight instinct kicked in.

Raining Eri

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:16 pm
Clear felt her body heat up, starting to get to hot to hold on. He let go, but still kept the blade to her neck, the blade not melting since it isn't metal but more of a strengthened bone. "That's a neat trick. Been a while since I've actually had to fight a hero with actual powers. "Still, doesn't mean your gonna get the easy treatment. Now, how to kill you... decapitation or dismemberment of your arms and legs? Such a hard decision..." Clear said to himself, not threatened by the heat at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:21 pm
When Star felt him let go she came back to her senses. She let the heat collect in her hands, clenching them into fists before they caught fire. She stomped back with one foot, aiming for Clear's foot before grabbing the arm with the blade to her neck and used it to flip the other over her.  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:42 pm
((All Titan slots have been filled again. 2 girls and 3 boys))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:34 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Wow, I'm not here even a week and already I get to see some super-fighting." Jenos remarked, coming on the scene of Clear and Star. "Excuse me, but may I inquire about the nature of your conflict?" Jenos asked with a small smirk.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 pm
"You want to know what!?" Star asked, a little louder than necessary, looking at Jenos with wide eyes wides, giving her a slightly freaked out expression.

((Last one for tonight, need to go to bed.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:49 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"I'll put it in terms you'll understand: What the hell is going on here?" Jenos asked simply, smile fading away at the girl's unnecessarily loud and rude remark.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
((Don't worry, Minnta, I won't do too much more confusing. ...I hope. And that is a frightening coincidence. The nature of our team, I mean. There were three boys and two girls in the original Titans, too.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Holding Ghost almost like a knight holds a rescued damsel and hoping the unconscious teen wouldn't be embarrassed if he woke before they got into the Tower, Snow Raven stood on the beach, waiting for Draco to show up and hoping he did so soon. She heard Ghost's mumbling and whispered soothingly to him. "Shh. You haven't failed anyone. There's nothing to forgive." Looking around for Draco again, she muttered to herself. "Dammit. Where is he?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:01 pm
Molly watched the fight between Clear and Star. She had found them while following the scent of blood and she decided to stay and see what would happen. She then saw a new guy show up and was thinking the same thing he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:10 pm
((Well I'm stuck until either Draco does something or I decide to just have her run for it. I think she's suffered enough confusing and being ganged up on for now... Though there wasn't much fighting after the other two got there))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games