Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
True Blue! (One Piece RP) Accepting! /OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!!!!
  YARGH!!!!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:38 pm
((i'm putting jay around 20))
Jay laughed. "What's life without a few risks eh?" He said as someone knocked on the door.

A pirate burst in along with several other pirates. "On behalf of the great gran dragon we're 'ere to collect your moneh....." He said smirking as the family began to cower.

Jay blinked. "excuse me....did you say you were from the grand dragons...."

The man and others laughed. "Yes we are kid...and you best be respecting us...our captain in the ruthless, merciless, cold blooded, Gran drag-" The man couldn't finish his sentence as Jay suddenly punched the man in the face sending him flying out of the house

jay growled and stepped forward. "Your no grand dragon...my brother isn't any of those things!!!" He yelled with a cold stern glare in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:48 pm
((How many attackers?))

“If the doctor cures, the sun sees it.”

"Just when I thought things were going to quite down...", Eris grumbles as she grabs her glaive. She spins it lazily as she counts the pirates as she tries to devise a way to fight them without hitting anyone else on accident in the small room.

“If she kills, the earth hides it.”
-Scottish Proverb

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:22 am
"Hmm while that is thoughtful of you to not want me to get sick I doubt that your worries are well placed on me" he said simply watching the girl blush a bit as she tapped her own head. "Worrying about a old codger like me will simply shorten the lives of those younger and that is not something I prefer to do" he said simply tapping the gun on his shoulder a few times.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:36 am
"But you don't look that old." Molly said. "You don't look a day over 25 at the most." she said. Suddenly her ears swiveled around as she looked to where all the chasing had been. "I heard the captain yell. He sounded angry." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 am
((23 since everyone is in there 20's XD))

Tiger threw his wooden sword at another pirate "you son of bitches are no better then Bandits harassing people for there hard earned cash. I will not forgive you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 pm
((like seven pirates i'd say))
The pirates charged forward at them. "How dare you disrespect the grand dragons!"

Jay growled and punched them all knocking them outside. "Don't worry folks...I'll get rid of these pirates." He said as he walked outside. "Now...who is your captain!" He ordered angrily.

A large man walked up. "I am, I am the grand Dragon....Marcus Fei!"The man yelled. He had a long thing white moustache and beard and smirked staying at the young man.

Jay blinked. "When the four corners meet?" He said watching the man carefully.

"tch...you be speaking in tongues boy!!!." The man snapped before laughing. "Your giving my men problems...I don't like that!!" The man yelled charging at Jay and swinging at him.

Jay blocked it with a torch arm. "Your not that man...You faker!" He said kicking him under the chin with a torch leg sending the man into the air. "To-chi to-chi noooo....." Jay locked his arms together and aimed them at him. "Skull shot!" He said firing a fireball in the shape of a skull at the man.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Eris quietly follows Jay out of the building, grateful that they were now in a somewhat less dangerous area for her to use her glaive if needed. Jay was taking care of the captain though he didn't seem to notice the man's lackey's trying to circle him. She leans the glaive on the wall again and dashes silently towards the men, quickly moving from one to another while hitting several pressure points and causing three to collapse before the others noticed her.

-Scottish Proverb

((By the by, would they know about the bounty on her head that's mentioned in her bio? She took off her cloak so they would probably recognize her))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:25 pm
The man smirked. "Glitter glitter nooo....." He said as he skin glittered and blocked the fireball with his arms. soon the fireball faded. "Return!" He said shooting a fireball exactly like it at Eris. "I'll kill your teamate, she seems helpless."

Jay ran infront of the attack as smashed the fireball away with his arm. "I see now...." He said smirking. "Your weak...so your posing as the grand dragon." He said as he clenched his fist.

The man laughed "YAYAYAYAYAYA! Your kididng! preaching to me? what are you? some kind of megaman or something?" He said as he charged at him. he grabbed a large axe he had on his back and swung it at Jay.

Jay smiled as he blocked the axe with his torch arm being pushed back abit.
((who ever gets the references in the post, I will give you a prize!!!))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:57 pm
((Should I take your lack of response as a no? And I have no idea what you're referencing unless it's what sparkle pants said. Megaman
It's surprisingly fun to call someone sparkle pants...))

Eris barely spared the fireball a glance before she continues to take down the last four pirates. She turns to survey the fight between Jay and Sparkle Pants, looking rather bored. Many people think that only having a single eye would make fighting difficult, and they're correct to a certain extent, but it also lulls the enemy into a false sense of security and making it easier to bring them down. "You shouldn't call someone helpless when they took down seven of your goons without a weapon.", she remarks calmly.

-Scottish Proverb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:13 pm
((didn't see your question, and let say no for right now and now it form a capcom game though, the line the pirate said, the mode jay is in, and the axe are clues))

The man growled and jumped back ."what the? Weak fools...." He snapped as he glared at jay.

Jay smirked and laughed. "Your shiny!!!" He said as he pulled a fist back. "Come on sparkles!!" He said laughing harder.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:27 pm
(Don't you think that jay might be a bit to strong for starting out there Voodoo? I mean hell even in one piece at the start devil fruit users didn't have that many variants of attacks.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:28 pm
((eh, yeah you right, i think i should just keep it simple with shots for now. TIME FOR MOTHER TRUCKING EDITTING!!!))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:36 pm
As the Marine ship reached the dock, Scarlet noticed Piravi hassling a group of other people, presumably all pirates. "What's Twinkletoes up to?" She noticed his crew had set up the usual assortment of traps and mines. She smirked, knowing that he knew perfectly well that his Hall of Death had never once even put a scratch on any of her men. She hopped off the side of the ship before it finished docking, landing with a thud. "HEY, GLITTER BUTT! CHECK!" She took a couple dozen hops and jumps and quickly found herself on the other side of the trapfield.

((Scarlet's about.... 27, maybe? Let's go with that.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:54 pm
Marx smirked a she turned into a stream of gel and flew after Scarlet landing and reforming next to her. "Hehe...we found him finally." He said looking over noting Eris and Tiger. "Ma'am..." He said looking at Eris and gulping. "we've got some problems...there's a high bounty pirate, Bloodwulf Eris, then there's the wooden bandit, Tiger."

Piravi gulped. "S-s**t!!!" He said as he backed up. "Damn
marines...." He said as he turned to run.

"Not so fast..." Marx said as he fired a blob of gel at Piravi and trapped him in a gel cube. "Heh....I remember your tricks, your fruit only works on reflectable substances. You can't reflect gel with a large surface area

Jay watched and looked at the Marines. "Eh! You got in my way of kicking his a**!!! AND I KNEW HE WAS A FAKE!!!!" Jay yelled angrily.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 pm
((So, does Eris have a reason to want to kill these two marines or are they somewhat safe from her trying to kill them?))

Eris turns towards the marines, sizing them up with her single eye. "Marines never could mind their own business.", she murmurs, voice icy as she calmly walks back to the building and reequips herself with the glaive.

-Scottish Proverb

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas