Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:06 pm
Gino remained pensive, waiting for the next match to begin so he could observe what he might or might not be up against. You're enjoying this aren't you Author. How can you not, you who is master of this world and everything in it? Gino thought, mostly to himself, but he was sure The Author would hear/know it, it was highly improbable. I do hope you'll enjoy the next round, after all, we exist to satisfy, don't we? Gino thought again, a small hint of bitterness in his heart made to show. They were all trapped inside this book and only The Owner had the power to call them into the material world. Other than that, everyone within the book lived and died all according to the whims of their Author, and Gino was no exception. The only time he was capable of forgetting this maddeningly horrific truth, was when he was engaged in his assassin's work, and even then, it was still at the back of his mind, eating away at him. Gino sighed and began humming to himself, driving away the oppressive gloom that always seemed to hang around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image
(Ya know I'm not sure anyone could fully understand The Author but me *thinks* maybe I should just make him officially my character? *shrugs* I doubt anyone would want to anyways though having such a big responsibly. )

The Author turned to one of the characters beside him. "How's our cooks?" He asks curious of their status. He listened as the character spoke. "Dessert should be done soon, but they're having trouble with the meat. Our only wolf chef keeps eating all the raw meat before they cook it...." The Author busted out laughing, remembering the wolf chef he had created. "Oh, do not fret. You see, this will only increase his determination to prove he is a true beast of a cook! The meat will taste magnificent." He assures, turning back to the arena. He felt other eyes upon him, no surprise, and somehow felt that it was the assassin.

His eyes soften as he shook his head. You fool. The Author didn't give a glance nor pay attention to the assassin. His focus was on the match, curious of the result. I'm not the quill. I gave you freedom...I'm the only author to do this to my characters. You have free will. Free to do as you please. His eyes slowly went to the arena's doors and he thought of another character. It was the knight....she was braver then any of the characters. So brave, upon first encounter with The Author she challenged him. For a long time, she despised him more then anyone. Yet, loyalty grew from the many years they've spent together. Now that he knows....what will she do? What turn will she take in her desperation to shake yourself of feeling so vulerable...it's going to eat at her. His eyes soften more, lowering his head. He loved character development but hated the pain they had to go through. She had to face this eventually. He's not her father and she can definitely handle herself.

You have it easy Assassin He was tempted to tell him. Though of course, no one had 'it easy'. Everyone held pain in their hearts and to compare was pointless. The Assassin, for instance, head his own pain. "Let us see what the Real World is up to, hm?" He says to himself, opening his book. The book he carried with him was The Book speaking to him of its current events of the 'Real World'. The words writing of a boy crushing on the girl, and the boy across jealous of him to the point of murder. "I must keep an eye on our new one. Her, and her friends." He whispers in worry, reading what The Book told him.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image A wily smile creeped onto the captain face as he looked down at the mad hatter. Even though Mad spoke strangely, Murphy was able to understand him. From what the pirate captain could gather, Mad was willing to fight. "I ask because no else seems to be a fitting match. Red be just a lass." Murphy looked to the young girl in red. "And even she had a throatslitter, I'd be might hardpressed to imagine the lass possessing any skill." Murphy then turned his attention to the Cheshire Cat. "I don't exactly fancy Cheshire much of a fighter either. Be that he simply vanish like the morning fog." The Captain then looked to the big bad wolf. A disgusted looked crossed Murphy's face. "And I just generally don't like the wolf."

Murphy's attention then reverted back to Mad, his wily smile returning. "So how bout it hatter? Up for the challenge?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:03 pm
Dare I get involved in this farce of a contest? It's not as if I have any particular wishes I would care for...But this could be a mildly engaging little distraction in its own right. So why not? Pride stepped forward from his place among the crowd, his gaze riveted upon whom he considered the two most potentially dangerous of his fellow characters; Assassin and the Captain. His dark blue pupils narrowed with each step of his advance, his black robes shifting against his movements to leave him standing directly before the Captain. Yes...He would be a most suitable opponent to clear the rust from my sword. Turning to face the Creator directly Adarian spoke at last, his attention never wavering from the one whose rule he dared to question. Him. "By your leave, oh Grand Creator," he began, an almost feral snarl of rebellion in his tone, "may I request entrance into this fight while retaining anonymity?"  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:36 pm
In response the Hatter straightened up and did a fancy salute. His back to the arena, and his face to a willing opponent. A michievious glint in his eye he responded "Aye Captian that I be! I'm ready and willing to sink my metephorical teeth into a good dish!"

Then he turned on his heel swiftly and leapt into the arena. Giggling while he went.

"Ho ho ho! Tis into battle I try and gooooooo~!"

((If this is like a colleseum type thing with high grandstands, the Hatter uses his hat as a parachute and drifts down to the ground safely. If not, over the fence!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:26 pm
Gino remained silent, he knew it could be worse, but it still hurt inside and there was practically nothing the Author could do about it, short of rewriting him into a cold, emotionless killer.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:00 am
User Image

The Author read every page his book revealed of the Real World and soon knew everything about everyone in question. He even read a little more out of his curiosity. He looked up only to check on the match unknowingly looking up when Pride looked to him.

Ah, many moons has passed since I last saw his blade... He thought with a smile. " By any chance, you know your opponent? And, furthermore, is there a particular battle you desire for me to set?" He replies looking towards him. In fact, it brought memories of the first tournament he set up within a different dimension for two to fight to the death. He had simply to write wherever for whatever he wanted to occur. When he tired of writing, he would do so by thought alone. He took a quill from his coat, writing in the air. Words floated from the quill and slowly formed together to form a chocolate dessert he was craving for.

Taking a bite from the dessert, he watched as the Mad Hatter floated into the arena. He gave a chuckle as he swallowed the bite. " After all, the arena has its limits.... and a battle is beautiful within any setting. Perhaps in rain or a storm, every opponent of each match may ask a different setting. " His eyes went to the current match recalling how the captain won his last one.

" Being the victor, you too can chose another setting if such is what your blade thirsts." He adds, as he was indifferent regardless.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:57 am
User Image The pirate captain let out a laugh as he followed the mad hatter out into the arena. The impending fight would be quite a spectacle. Murphy walked out to where Mad stood. He slicked back his hair and drew his sword. "Aye, hatter. Since I be the victor of me last match, I'd say that I should make the first move." Murphy of course was being his greedy self. "Unless, ye be feeling lucky." Captain Murphy reached in his pocket and pulled out a two sided silver coin. "Heads, I go. Tails, you go. Sound fair?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 am
User Image Shleck had been asleep for some time in the arena stands. The cushioned marble bench he had sprawled himself out on was incredibly comfortable for the lazy demon. Alas, something caused the sin to stir and eventually fall off his resting sot and awaken. Shleck groaned as he hit the floor. Eventually, the demon got to his feet and looked about. The arena was full of combatants. Shleck even spotted Lust. What could she have been doing here? And then Shleck found the reason for why he had awoken. Pride. Adarian's smug aura always seemed to wake the lazy demon up. Why, no one really knew. Perhaps it might have been idea to go talk to someone. Perhaps Lust? Something to get the lazy sin's mind off things. With a snap of his fingers, Shleck disappeared and then reappeared inside the arena where Lust presided.To be more accurate though, Shleck appeared next to a girl in a red hood.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:11 pm
Turning towards the recently triumphant Assassin with a look of challenge upon his features Pride spoke at last to the one being he would deem his equal, as none could exist who were superior to him. "The boy over there, the one who just prevailed against his last match-up that we all witnessed. He would seem like a most suitable opponent for me to spar with. As for our battlefield of choice...An excellent first choice for the stadium would be the peak of a skyscraper. The winds soaring past high overhead, the two of us clashing blades thousands of feet above the ground waiting hungrily for the lesser man to fall promptly to his doom...Such splendor only makes sense as the background to my moment of triumph." There was no hint of fear or hesitation in the Embodiment's statements, for he never believed for even so much as a moment that he could or would be bested in the match to come.  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:10 am
(Lord Zerix! No one knows but the author that Gino is the Assassin and if Pride did know both of you (as players) would have to agree that he does!

Please, edit it to where it does not have Gino. That way, it's simply The Assassin. There are other assassins but, the reason why he's The Assassin is because in his tale he's the only one remaining. I'll have to put more info on the OOC topic about it later.....><'

As for everyone else, please ignore that Pride said Gino in the first place. Thanks ^ ^)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 am
User Image

The Author watched as the current match progressed at last, though was at pause as the captain awaited the Mad Hatter's reply. He was still listening, of course, for Pride's reply. Once he spoke, his eyes went to him. "Such a setting is purely grand...I believe I know of the perfect place matching a skyscraper. Although it isn't the modern skyscraper, it is a tower certainly far above the clouds." He says with a nod.

The Author took out a sheet of paper, writing a full description of the setting with his quill. The sheet of paper then flew out of his hand and into the area shifting into a portal. "The setting is done. Step onto the portal with your opponent at the opposite end and the two of you shall teleport to the location." He says directly towards Pride so that he may hear him fully. "As for The Assassin....you have been challenged by the Sin of Pride, do you accept? " The Author spoke fully echoing the arena. He knew which one of them was the assassin, yet did not reveal whatsoever.

The Author would await The Assassin's reply before continuing from there.

(I really am sorry for the mix up >< Sent a pm explaining everything in case you're confused Zerix ^^' )

(I'll have to add that rule too ninja )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:28 pm
((It's not a problem. I'm just glad you caught it before my mistake caused too much trouble for everyone else.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:04 pm
(Yeah, I try sweatdrop )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:40 pm
The Hatter looked over at the Captain.

"A game of chance you say? I'm all for it. Flip your coin good sir."
He gestured to the coin in the captains hands. "Toss away!"

He prepared himself for the result, taking his hat off his head, and readying his right hand to pull a trick or two on the salty old dog.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff