Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:32 pm
Proper wiped shadowhunter off his sneakers and walked over to join them. He pushed away the sword from Akahana's neck but looked her in the eye, his voice rough with emotion and a british accent,
" Gaven is right. Life is a fragile thing. I could bring you back to life, but it would be naught but a semblance. True life is beyond the hand of man." He takes her hand and places it on his own chest, his heart beating fast, " dont take this for granted." He said, placing his own hand over her heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:55 pm
Akahana gently placed her hand over his, resting on her own heart and slid it to his side, then pulled away from him--her pupils dark. She knew she was near tears, but only someone close to her would've been able to tell. The unshed tears were full of mixed emotion: anger, sadness, fault and shame.
"I didn't think that it was painless," she whispered. Her head was down, but she lifted it to meet their eyes. "I don't take life for granted either, anyone's life. This was my first time--you couldn't have expected me to be an expert." She picked up the pearl, and enclosed it in her fist. "I... I just won't let it happen again."
She met Gaven's cold gaze. "Or does this mean that you're ditching me here?" She asked with a forged smirk.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:32 pm
Gaven gave his sword to Antoi to keep as he looked on head to see if the path was clear. Then looked back to the two " Its not up to me weather you survive this trip or not. " The vampire replied as he picked up one of the black curtians from the ground.

" Your young....,so I'll have to forgive you for being alittle fool ...you want respect earn it amature" Gaverocoh told the shadow hunter.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:51 pm
Akahana smiled. "Of course I'll learn everything I need to know, along with maturity... Or I'll die trying."
She looked further down the path. "There's only one person in the world who'd care anyway." She said, eyes glossy.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
Akahana smiled. "Of course I'll learn everything I need to know, along with maturity... Or I'll die trying."
She looked further down the path. "There's only one person in the world who'd care anyway." She said, eyes glossy.

" Don't cry.....What ever you do don't cry." Gaven told her unable to handle tears. " I won't know what to do if you start crying "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Proper put his arm around Akahana, pulling a hankerchief out of his pocket and handing it to her.
" Lead the way." He said to Gaven, giving him a look that just said, 'back off'. Proper knew how to handle emotional women. He had centuries of practice turning away crying women that had loved him but he had not loved.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 pm
Antoinette watched the three from a distance not wanting to get into conflicet. It never seemed to do the world any good from as far as she could observe. " Gaverocoh " she said moving over to her brother.

" Oui ma sour?" Gaven asked.

She punched him in the shoulder hard befor moving on ahead. Gaven flinched rubbing his arm. he felt the bruse healing underneath then he fallowed after her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:32 pm
Akahana took the hankerchief from Proper with gratitude and dabbed at the tears that rested lightly in her eyes. She breathed a sigh of relief.
"Well now, where are we going? I forgot." She asked, offering Proper his hankerchief.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:39 pm
" The train station " Antoinette replied befor the boys " Were going to get on a frait car and hide from the sun when it rises. "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 pm
"Ah, right. Are we near the train station?" Akahana asked.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:50 pm
naturerage
Proper put his arm around Akahana, pulling a hankerchief out of his pocket and handing it to her.
" Lead the way." He said to Gaven, giving him a look that just said, 'back off'. Proper knew how to handle emotional women. He had centuries of practice turning away crying women that had loved him but he had not loved.

[[Hahahaha! Proper is quite the ladies' man. xD]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:57 pm
" No " antoi replied as they headed down the street. " The box is moving again " She told her brother.

" just leave it, I'll let it out when we get to chicago. Lets see how high and mighty our great and powerful boston leader likes it " Gaverocoh said as he hit the side of the duffel bag to get what ever was in it to stop moving. " He'll get the limb back when we get to chicago and let it out. They chased me right off a building for it so they can wait alittle longer. "

" I don't think its very intelegent. Alphi isen't here to baby sit you so he doesn't see the trouble you've gotten into " antoinette commneted as they apporoched the train station. She diverted from the main enterance. " I miss ridding in a normel train car " Antoi admited as they headed along the bag of the trainstation.

" We'll pick one without slots " Gaven reminded as he hurried across the train yeard his sister close at his heels ." Quickly now "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:10 pm
Akahana eyed the duffle-bag, wondering what its contents was, but kept her mouth shut has she followed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:21 pm
Gaverocoh moved over to a larg metal box car. He moved over to the door and opend it. Inside were large crates packed on either side of the cart . " Everyone inside " Gaven motioned.

Antoinette entered the cart she set down the duffel bag. Next the vampiress made a small space behind some crates. It was big enough for two people. antoi unzipped the duffel bag and removed the black curtains she had taken from the apartment. antoinette carefully layed the curtains between creates tucking them in. "I've got our dark place taken care of " Antoi told her brother.

" good make sure we have a crate pulled over the front to keep the sun light out for sure" gaven said befor getting in and taking a seat on a crate.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:28 pm
Proper kept an eye on the bag the entire time to the train, having a sinking feeling of what was in the bag. At the same time, he strained to not laugh at teh absuridty of it. As they set themselves in the train, he piled up a few boxes to maked a flat spot high up.
" Where are we heading exactly?" He asked, wondering. His wings had spread themselves out on either side of him.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff