Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Myth School (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:39 pm
Sebastian smiled yelling "And yet he still works here" he grinned as more stragglers were shot down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon”

"Dragon.", Stoirme says as she turns her attention to the whole class. "And now that everyone has decided to show up, I will begin class. As you should already know if you had been paying attention to your schedules, I am known as Stoirme. Just Stoirme. I do not like being referred to as miss, ma'am, misses, or any such thing. Calling me any of those after the first few days may result in minor burns." All she had to say to the class was pretty much what she would be telling every class, and all with the same bored expression. "I have the supposed 'pleasure' of trying to teach you children general and magical history. If there are any questions, now is the time to ask."

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

((The gym teacher amuses me))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:44 pm
Crystal looks around the gym to see who is left, but forgot to look forward and hit the wall of the gym. "Ouch... that hurt, but I have to keep moving." she said as she resumes flying to catch up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:53 pm
Molly saw the angel girl fall and decided to stop so she would pass her before running again. "Can't let those wings get messed up." she smiled before suddenly getting shot with the gunk. "Eww this is gross." she said then licked it. "But surprisingly yummy." she said and giggled.

Alex raised his hand. "What do you mean by Magical history?" he asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:56 pm

"Magical history is basically the history of us 'mythical' races, while general history includes human history as well.", Stoirme explains. "Any other questions?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 pm
(aww why thank you)

Rex saw what happened to to Crystal and shot a slimeball at her to keep her posted "sorry there but I'm cutting your warm up off early since you ran into the wall, better for your health" he then looked at the remaining joggers "5 ppl left and its the final two laps" the turret detached from the ground and started hovering over to the back of the running line "Now for some real fun" the turret barrels morphed into what looked like a gatling gun causing the slime balls to fire faster but not accurately "haha looks like even runners up ahead are in danger!"

"WHOA!" Sebastian leaped over a slimeball shot now he had to keep his focus on the track ahead and the gun as he quickly jumped to the side to avoid another. and then another student is plastered to the ground.

"uh uh uh, another one bites the dust. uh uh uh"

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:00 pm
Crystal sighs and says to herself, "Geez... I hope this stuff will come off of my wings."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 pm
Xander let his ultimate shield powers go to his feet.his toes grew to a point almost like sharp claws. he ran faster getting a better grip on the ground. He passed sebastian and grinned"Don't get hit!"he said and continued running.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:08 pm
Alex wrote down notes and looked around. "Will we be going over every race or only certain ones?" he asked.

Molly continued to lick the stuff off until she could move and she walked off the track. "Will we be able to shower off?" she called to the teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:08 pm
Sebastian smirked and let his fox side appear like his tail and ears exploded into reality as he sprinted and leaped onto Xander's back "Same goes for you" he leaped ahead of him and sprinted taking a different running posture as he leaned way forward arms behind him one last lap to go and the other 3 students shot down

"ooho I love this part" the floating turret morphed again and went ahead of them all "there will be time for cleaning rest assured

"Hehe now whats he got"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:12 pm
Xander grinned as he stopped and slammed his fist into the ground grabbing a large yet manageable size piece of rock and used it as a shield to deflect the balls of ooze. one came at his and he deflected it but it was heading towards molly.he stopped and ran quickly taking the shot and was stuck to the wall"Now why'd i have to go and do that...."he thought to him self  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:16 pm
Crystal, who is stuck near Xander, "Heya! I'm Crystal you come here a lot?" she said with a warm smile.  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:16 pm

"I try to get as many races in as possible, but since the school year isn't long enough I have to stick to skimming over most and only really going into major events." Stoirme glances at the clock and sighs softly. "If I like you enough you'll have a chance to reenact said major events and some battles as realistically as possible without the actual bloodshed."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:21 pm
Sebastian looked back and noticed he was the only one running

"Oh lets make this intresting, kiddies!, Sebastian here is your last hope to avoid running 10 more laps."

"Wait-wait whoa wha-" jsut then the turret landed infront of Sebastian and rolled right at him making Sebastian back track and jump tot he side to get around

"Haha, all you gotta do is make it to the finish...." the turret turned arouns and shot out a large slimball

"Oh jeez!" he was booking it now "Almost there!"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:23 pm
Crystal shouts to Mr. Galvin, "If we couldn't do 5 with you shooting at us, what makes you think we can survive 10?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff