Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Welcome to Equestria!** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:52 pm
((Time skip if you want to.))

Bonfire nodded and left Snowflake's house. It wasn't that far away from the station as he realized once he soon passed Sugarcube Corner. Once he was home he decided before getting ready that he would try out his new GameColt Color for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:04 pm
((Yeah, go ahead ^_^))  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:20 pm
Bonfire knocked on Snowflake's door at 8:00 sharp. Celestia's sun had already set and Luna's moon was already on it's way up into the sky. Bonfire hadn't done anything special for the party considering it was only a party that Pinkie threw. Well, that's not entirely the reason. He knew that wearing fancy attire to one of Pinkie's parties, unless you were the guest of honor, you'd be hit with cake by the end of the night. He continued to wait by the door. Snowflake was probably adding final touches to whatever she was getting ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:31 pm
Snowflake stepped out of her house wearing the dress Rarity had given her. She smiled at Bonfire, a light blush on her muzzle. "I'm ready..." She said softly.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Bonfire was stunned for a moment, but quickly recovered. "Wow, Snowflake! You look great! Rarity really knows her stuff!" Bonfire said, He turned and began the walk with Snowflake. Soon they had arrived at Sugarcube Corner and and walked inside where the six embodiments of the Elements of Harmony were. Pinkie Pie was quick to jump up to Snowflake with a big hug.

"I'm so, so, SO glad you could make it Snowflake! Well, I mean, this IS your party after all, why wouldn't you show up? Am I right?" Pinkie fired off with a fit of giggles afterwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:21 pm
Snowflake, having warmed up a bit to Pinkie's...er...enthusiastic personality, smiled and hugged the party pony back with a soft giggle. "Yes, you're right. Thank you, Pinkie Pie."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:12 am
"Well quit with the thankin'! Let's get shakin'!" Pinkie Pie declared aloud. And with that, everypony started to celebrate, except for Applejack who walked over to meet the guest.

"So yer Snowflake? Well, 'tis a pleasure makin' yer aquaintance." The farm pony said, extending a hoof.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:16 pm
Snowflake kept a soft smile, extending her hoof as well. "You must be Applejack...Nice to meet you..." Snowflake said, her vouce wavering a tad.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:31 pm
"A bit nervous?" Applejack playfully said. "Don't you worry none. As far as Ah'm concerned, yer already part of tha family! Anytime you feel like visitin', you just come right on over. Our door are always open to family an' friends!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:54 pm
Snowflake's eyes brightened. "R-Really? Thank you!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:11 am
Rainbow Dash flew over to the two mares. "I thought your name sounded faniliar!" The multi-huged mare said. "You helped with most of the snow at Winter Wrap Up! You didn't talk, but I know I saw you there!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:57 pm
Snowflake blushed, her ears flattening. "Oh...I didn't help THAT much, did I?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:29 pm
PF, Trey, and Tempest gallop over to the edge of the forest, and wait for Luna.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 am
"Like hay you didn't! You were one of the best pegasi there! Well, once Twilight got everything organized, I mean." Rainbow praised.

Luna walked off of the boat, her blue saddlebags wrapped onto her. "Shall we begin our search?" she asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:10 pm
Snowflake blushed deeper, running a hoof across the ground. "T-Thank you...You must be Rainbow Dash..."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff