Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Industrial Alchemist [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:42 pm
Cyril chuckled a little at Alex's enthusiasm. "Leave it to a descendant of the Rockbell family to be excited about machines." He still followed Alex, though, knowing it would be wisest to keep an eye on him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:12 pm
Caroline smiled before putting her hand out. "I'm Caroline by the way. I'll play some more just so i can feed myself for the day." She said with her hand still out. She had a smile on her face as she thought about creating a different instrument but decided against it. She continued to smile as the hand that she held out was the hand with the glove with the alchemy circle stitched into the palm and back of her hand.

((Edited: Sorry for any confusion.))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:31 pm
Christine had dropped off the medicine, and had on her way back to the inn. She decided to make a visit to a nearby cafe on the way there. When she got there she asked to be seated outside since the weather seems quite nice. The waiter believing she was a child asked if her parents were around. "I'm 23 you idiot" she said in a very annoyed tone. Like everyone else this man thought she was a child.

In a few minutes she was sitting at a table in a shaded area, waiting for a glass of orange pineapple juice. Soon she'd notice someone she knew. But decided not to speak out.

[I almost forgot the name of my character...]  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:11 pm
Faulkner smiled slightly, but stayed in her seat. She needed a slight breather after the snail incident. She sighed heavily, and unbuttoned her jacket on the top. She then leaned against the window and closed her eyes, but kept an ear out for anything suspicious. I hate flying, she thought to herself. All it is is a huge metal death trap waiting to fall out of the sky....  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:35 am
(I am sorry shabata I can't quite understand your post that well. There is alot of missing parts to it that is making it really difficult to wrap my head around.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:54 am
Alex ran out the door at the top of the stairs and beamed at the sight before them . On the deck of the ship outside, six men were performing Alchemy. Surprisingly, there was no wind blowing on the deck, despite the speed they were at. "Do you know why they're doing that?"  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm
Cyril shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. "I'm not too sure, buddy. As fun as it is to ride on these, I've never really known how they work. Best to wait and ask 'em when we get to Central."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:26 pm
The construct spoke with willaims voice, "Might be to keep those wings flapping. You never know though." Then the construct sat. "Don't be afraid of this toy. As a descendant of a rockbell and an elric, you should be interested in it."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:39 pm
Alex laughed and waved both of them off. "Your half right Will, the old models were just using alchemy to move the wings, but it didn't help us move, only stay afloat.. Notice how we're not being blown off of the ship, standing outside? They're using alchemy to transmute the wind now. Each of those men and women are standing next to pipes, and using alchemy to take the high pressure of the wind and turn it into steam, by heating it up it becomes stronger, and it powers the windmill gears inside, moving the ship, while some of it is turned into helium and placed under the ship to keep us up.. So the more we move, the more energy we collect, and the more we collect, the more we move. Talk about Equivalent Exchange, eh?" He folded his arms and smirked at his knowledge.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:57 pm
Faulkner ended up dozing off at their seats. Her head was tilted sideways against a window and her arms were folded across her chest.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:47 pm
Shiningdragon21

((Sorry I fixed it, I hope that is better))  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:52 pm
Cyril gave a hearty chuckle. "Not bad, kid! You know a lot more about these than I do. In my case, though, that isn't hard, but that's definitely impressive!" His normal hand found itself on top of Alex's head, ruffling his hair a little. "I'll bet the Fuhrer takes to you like fire to kerosene, Alex. You're granddad oughta be proud."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:50 am
"Hmm how about since I ruined your little gathering I treat you" Joesph said as the rumbling noise calmed down. "Since you might not run into a military officer next time that will simply over look the violation you committed" he said to her as he shook her hand and turned around to head back towards the cafe. "That way you can get a bit to eat without having to play for a meal along with have the spare time to get a permit to allow you to play without worry" Joesph told the girl as he slowly started to walk away his hands behind his back. He hadn't yet given his name but currently if she walked off he wouldn't need to tho if the girl took up his offer he could keep an unnecessary incident from occurring.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:37 pm
((Ok guys. I talked to Zimbu and he said that Alex can be treated as an NPC, which means that he can be played by anyone who needs to interact with him so that we can keep the rp going. biggrin ))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:21 am
Caroline frowned as she was not given the courtesy of his name in return. She smiled after, though, since he was offering to feed her. She nodded and decided to take his offer. "I guess i accept your offer. But only if your sure about offering." She said as she bent down and put the instrument back into the curb. No one really saw her since she was bent down over it, only if they were watching her intently would they have noticed. She grabbed her bag and stood wondering why he thought she needed a permit, when she had one...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff