Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Tokyo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yoko nodded solemnly, her thoughts weary now after the whole affairs that had just occurred. "I just hope he learns his lesson," Yoko stated with a sigh and the shake of her head.

wolf of warriors

Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-02││

User Image

Quicker than lightning was Kaito sent to the home of Neru, looking more queasy than relieved to finally be in this palace of hers. Swallowing and blinking his eyes a few times to make sure he was stable, he smiled wearily to Hiyama, "let's just hope that she knows how to get Akaito's trust...even though he's my-", he gagged for a second, covering his mouth and then swallowed again, his face pale, "little brother...let me relax for a while, being transported isn't really my forte, especially when I don't get alert of it."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 am
Wuppa Wuppa

Shion Akaito

Akaito started to sing Cinderella Romeo he was thinking of neru ignoring for eyes he looked tired " it's whatever you say I'm bored of hearing about family and all that crap I'm going home to sleep off my hangover and quietly wait for neru u all bore me I'm in no mood for negotiation or to lectured by a kid who's never been in love when u find a girl or boy you like then come to me" with the wave of his hand akaito stretched and jumped off the tree branch and walked away to his house when he got there he entered and closed the door to his apartment well kaito and him shared it but whatever he took off his scarf coat shirt socks and shoes and crawled into bed stating at a picture of neru and him " God no other woman in this ridiculous family comes close to you neru"

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:06 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Hiyama Kiyoteru

Hiyama heard both twins, and watch Akaito leave the Neru's residence. He look at Kaito as he adjust his glasses, "Miki-chan did use transported, but Akaito-kun should realize Neru-chan have been moving on with Miku-chan's twin brother. Say, Kaito-kun, we should ask Articuno-san to see how was Miku-chan doing in the Underworld, we will tell him about- uh oh." he cut off and see no other then Meiko holding a bottle of half empty sake and leaning against the wall to look smuggle. Here is a problem about himself, he really avoiding the drunk fight with her because of her heavy drink progress. Meiko look at two older Vocaloid member as she gave them a drunk smile, "What are you looking at... my sake?!" she shouts really wasted talk and wave her bottle as she chug the sake down to her throat. Hiyama didn't say anything because this is really bad.
Articuno start to play with Yuuki, who became bored, a tag. Yuuki starts running around because Artic Anka is pretending she's a monster chasing a kids, "Come here you!" she cries and Yuuki scream in joy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:05 pm
Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-02││

User Image

Kaito rolled his eyes in disappointment and crosses his arms as he watched Akaito leave. "Figures as much," he muttered quietly. Akaito always did this, not just insulting people and leaving empty sentences as he left, but neary always made him mad. Akaito was just a little man-child, always fooling around and never taking anything seriously- all for granted one way or the other. Shaking his head Kaito stretched his arms as he stated "I think I might have to leave you all here- but thank you for the hospitality and kind words- but I think I have to go find my brother, where he may be and sort things through. I hope I can end this girlfriend spree before it gets too heated." And as he said this, he began to leave with a steady stride- determined in his steps as he left to his apartment.

MikuHinata1

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:39 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Yoko saw the two almost identical men leave, and then another woman appear- one with very large breasts, making Yoko feel suddenly self conscious as she stared at her own B cupped chest, making an almost irrational sense of what the right size should have been for a woman her age.

Seating herself down, uncomfortable as she wrapped the robe tighter against her small frame as she watched Yuuki and Articuno having childish fun. What a simple life.
wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Rin looked at kaito but sighed and shook her head "I don't think akaito learned anything he's really close to neru almost like he would get lost without her I think he was serious about her but something went wrong there relationship was mostly secret only miku len and I knew what was going on really I'm guessing akaito got jealous of Mikuo and started fooling around but either way it's over akaito also is like us he gates that neru gets no credit for anything he likes miku well enough but if they jusy keep pressing about how miku is he gets annoyed what I think akaito is doing is trying to find another neru and he cant so he gets really mad akaito doesn't like quiet girl or ones that let him do whatever he wants he likes to fight with neru alot she always weren't they wanted to hear if he was going to apologize len held hand with rin " twin we should clean the place up neru will be mad if we don't clean"

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:38 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku and others appear by dark magic, but she didn't effect it for unknown reason. She look at Neru and Mikuo as she smile, "So Master saved us and wanted us to return to Realm of Living. Aren't we very happy to see him again?" she said very cheerful to them, waiting for them agree.
Articuno and Yuuki are playing around until the ice bird look at Yoko, then she sigh what Akaito said, "Don't think about it, Meiko-chan has that big, including Luka-chan, Lily-chan, and other women. I mean who cares, my mistress is petite and she doesn't mind about it. All of Vocaloid fans girls can be like that, but it's ordinary girls." she said very emotionless. Yuuki just run off, then Articuno continue to chase her.
Hiyama watch his friend go, then he decide to leave because he caliculate that Miku is back.

...True my heart and love...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Mikuo Hatsune and Neru Akita

Neru was glad to be back in Tokyo but Zai weighted a frickin ton she looked at miku and smiled " hey miku meet Me at my house I need to drop off Zai he's heavy and breaking my back" neru started to walk away with Mikuo he smiled at miku like a brother and followed neru it took a while but they finally reached nerus house articuno and some other girl ran out of the house neru walked in and looked around she went up the elevator and plopped Zai in one of the guest rooms as she walked into the massage room she saw Yoko and raised an eyebrow at this girl who she had never seen in her life " who in the he'll are you girl and why are you wearing one of my baithing suits" rin and len looked at ran screaming "NERU!" They hugged her and looked akaito has been causing problems again neru sighed " I will go deal with that idiot later for now who is that woman with white hair" rin looked " she's our new friend Yoko we thought we could hang out with her since she's so nice she's really fun to be with but er missed u so much neru" neru smiled " and I you" neru smiled

wolf of warriors
Crew

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:10 am
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Yoko hadn't noticed the two walking in, but when Neru openly accused her, her cheeks turned bright red, closing her chest quickly, as if on instinct. "I-I'm sorry, they just-" she was closing her eyes and lowering her head in shame, before she heard the Twins come rushing with hugs and calling her name. Confused Yoko rose her head and saw the whole reunion happen before her eyes, it was flattering how they called her 'nice' and 'fun to be with', as if she hadn't heard that before. They didn't protest the whole bathing suit situation, and while they were chatting, apparently talking of their trip with the long-haired pigtailed girl Yoko skulked away to the dressing room to return to her clothing.

After placing on her now seemingly drab attire, she sought to find a way to leave these VOCALOIDs to peace, let them talk and stuff. Finding a nice half wall to hide by as she crouched her way towards the door. Finally, freedom! Rising ever so slowly she pulled herself closer to the doorknob as she held on, soon it turned, then CLICK. It was open! Like a rabbit escaping a hunter she flung herself out of there, her cheeks still red as cherry blossoms, but at least she avoided an almost too awkward moment.

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:03 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Articuno sense Zai as she growl in rage, she really hated him for trying to destroy Miku's Heavenly Temple. Yuuki saw this, but she decide to get some snack, the blue ice bird let out her ice aura that covers entire hallway that she stands on. One people steps in, it will freeze them to death, "That fire boy... he's making me so mad." she said to herself as she grind her teeth.
Miku reached to Hatsune Resident, but she doesn't know Mikuo is Hatsune too, then she automatically take off her shoes and put Lust and Zelkova in the guest room. She set the futon and place it on the bamboo floor and add the pillow. Miku put Zelkova and Lust on the futon to get some rest. The petite queen decide to look around the Tokyo as she set the air condisioner for two demons, since it's humid. She leave two VIP passes for both, in case they wake up finding out they are in Tokyo. Miku walk outside and head to Neru's house, although it's rare for her because Miku thinks rich people are being fancy and pushy, including trying to be better then everyone, but Miku sees Neru as a friend and agrees with her mother that she should be more girly. First, she have to check on Shion Twins, mostly Akaito because he always tease her. She begin to sing, "Hitoridatta watashi~, Te wo sashinobetekureta~ Vocaloid no watashi~ Inochi wo~ kureta~...Anata ga~ kureta kono~ melody~, Watashi wa~ zutto wasu~renai, Ima wa mada~ chiisana kono~ melody, Watashi wa~ zutto utaitsuzukeru~" she sang the Melody.EXE as she heading to the apartment, where her crush and Akaito stayed and ring the door bell to get them an attention. Although Miku is really nervous because she haven't seen Kaito for a while as her face turn bright, "I hope Kaito-kun won't be open the door, oh dear if he is... how am I going to speak to him?" she thought as she tightening her skirt and look at her feet.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:26 pm
Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-02││

User Image

Being with his brother who acted like a child more and more every day wasn't a picnic. So being the one he was Kaito flipped the TV on and began watching whatever was on. Soon he heard the doorbell of his apartment go off. Furrowing his brows he wondered who could have been coming, it could have been someone from before, that pink-haired girl, Articuno, Haku, Meiko, the list went on and on. Maybe the Kagamine Twins wanted to apologize formally, ha, like that would happen.

Rising from the couch he patted down his white coat and removed his scarf and threw it on the couch where he was previously sitting, a marker to show his idiot brother he still had control over the TV. Slowly walking at a steady stride he walked up to the door and peered into the looking hole and sighed, the blue/teal-haired pigtailed popular sixteen year-old was at his door. She was looking down, her cheeks red- was she embarrassed or shy? Kaito pondered this for a moment before opening the door with a casual grin, "Miku, I didn't know you would be coming. How are you these days?"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:13 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Len and Mikuo went down stairs Mikuo brought up nerus Ferrari she said that they were going shopping to buy a gift for the Yoko girl who was nice for the twins Mikuo understood and smiled len got in the car and waited rin joined shortly "Mikuo how are you and neru doing" Mikuo smiled the twins seemed happier they weren't happy living with gapkou now living with neru they smile more " neru and me are fine I might buy her a promise ring" the twins smiled eagerly hoping it would happen neru went to were Yoko was she knocked on the door " Yoko rin told me she gave u the bathing suit you can have it if u want but I'm going to repay you for your kindness Mikuo has brought up the Ferrari were going to the mall come with us I will buy you whatever you want please the twins want you to come and I can't say no to them so I will wait out here for you when your done getting dressed I would like an awnser" neru said in a motherly tone she pulled up a chair and waited outside the dressing room she thought about Zai what was she gonna do with him was a mystery
Akaito heard someone who sounded like miku at the door he rushed to put his pants on he went to the kitchen to get his red smoothie it was strawberry and raspberry drinking it he went to the door as soon as he saw it was miku he shoved kaito to the side hard "oh wow miku its really you and if your here that means nerus back oh good my darling nerus back his smile widened he hugged miku but started to run as fast as he could to nerus house he punched in the code and ran into the house he found her and hugged her neru in shock tried to get him off but he hugged harder and harder akaito was so happy " your back my neru my neru don't ever leave again you were gone for so long it was boring there all boring here all there blubbering about neru was stating to give me a huge head pain" he kissed nerus lips she got mad and hit him with a pillow but he didn't let go she sighed "akaito if u want just come with us to the mall" he smiled "really neru u mean it" he looked like a puppy neru nodded amaurosis happiness over flowed his smile beamed neru massaged her head

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku heard Kaito's voice as she jump and look at him as her heart beats really fast. Before she can say anything, Akaito shove her crush's head hard and hear him talking as she stayed quiet and shock, and he hugged her until he left to see Neru. Few minutes later, Miku returns to reality and see Kaito's knocked down as she jump into conclusion, "Ka... Kaito-kun, are you okay?!" she cried to see he's okay in panic as she begin to worry about him.
Articuno left Neru's house with Yuuki because she couldn't stand on scenting Zai, and worried if Inferno come out and ask her how is she feeling, then find out she's been hit by the Zeus's lightning. Yuuki look at her friend in worry, "Articuno-nee-chan... are you okay?" she ask her in soft tone, Articuno look at her in sad look, "I'm okay, but I have to leave to get away from Fire Boy. He might attack me for re-match and summon his servant to entertain the bird show." she replied back to her in sad tone, not wanted Inferno to know about her electricuted. Yuuki got the answer and they are heading straight to Hatsune residence to help her finish her summer homework.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:15 pm
Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-02││

User Image
He smiled wearily as he struggled to get up, holding onto the doorframe for foundation. "I'm not hurt, but I'm glad you care Miku. When Akaito gets back I'll make sure to...beat him up." He wheezed a second before he finally got up and smiled as if nothing had happened. Gesturing towards the inside of his apartment Kaito moved out of the doorframe to let Miku enter, "please, Miku mi casa su casa, as Clara tells me."
MikuHinata1

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:10 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku got the response from Kaito, she try so hard not to blush really big, but she's glad he's okay. She sigh in relief as her hand is on her chest, "Thank goodness, you are okay." she told him really relief then she stood straight. She listen to him to enter the house, but since when did he said "mi casa mi casa", the Queen of Olympus tilt her head like she's a clueless wonder. She understand what is he thinking from his body language, "I don't understand what you said, but sure." she told him very clueless and enter the apartment. She took off her shoes as she heading to the Living Room.

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces