Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:11 pm
((nice avi Xistund))
((and somebody post something for the story!!!! scream
please redface sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:22 pm
((So bossy... If you want story stuff posted, post if yourself... Might poke you next... -Grumble grumble- emo ))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

With a soft, irritated growl, Arielle returns her glare to the ceiling. She was grateful that her temper never affects her control over her powers, though she was always more prone to violence even in when in her better moods.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:27 pm
((I don't wanna post anything till Fiyah does, 'cause I'm pretty much just waiting to see how he reacts to the little bad luck spark...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 pm
((I just posted the only available option for Arielle... Unless she felt like skipping or something...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:47 pm
((Sorry for the delay, work and PT have had me exhausted. But I'm here now and that's all that really matters, aside from Tacos.))

Grimm had finished taking attendance when he felt his book slipping. Hex again, well, lets see how she likes this little trick. Grimm thought to himself and as soon as the book fell he roundhouse kicked it into the stands, aiming at Hex, but then again, he was sure it'd smack someone else in the face. His hypothesis was correct and his giant freaking book hit one unfortunate student in the face, knocking him out cold. "Okay then, while one of you grabs my book and brings it back, we'll be doing something you'll all get a kick out of. Pair up and start beating the sh*t out of each other, if you decide not to fight, you will be fighting me." Grimm stated simply, as if nothing had happened and he hadn't just smashed someone's face in with a roundhouse kicked book to the head. "Oh yeah, and take him to the infirmary if you feel like it, if not just push him out of the way." Grimm said simply and went to get himself a folding chair. I have to work on my aim, at this rate, Hex will graduate before I'm able to hit her. Grimm thought to himself and sat down. He wanted some coffee and he wanted to dissect something.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana snickered. Even if Grimm's aim had been true, she would have been able to catch the book before it hit her, thanks to her inherited speed. She spared only a fleeting glance at the poor unfortunate who'd gotten hit in her stead before looking around for someone to pair with. "Hey, Lockstep, wanna see how we match up?" she asked Will.

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:10 pm
"I'll take a pass on your combat class" Gamer called out looking up from his game to simply give Grimm a passing glance before his eyes returned back to his game. He had no reason to waste his time fighting others when another level or boss was simply begging to be defeated and another group of powers unlocked on his games. Another limit in a way to his powers if only self placed was he would not use powers in a game he hadn't beaten. More then not simply out of not knowing how to use them to the best of there abilities.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Arielle stands up and looks around trying to judge whether any of the other students would last against her. Unfortunately, she didn't think any of them would.

-Winston Churchill

((If anyone wants to fight her, bring it twisted ))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:24 pm
Will simply gave a nod, moving to the front of the room, guitar in hand. "Say when! I'm getting riled up just thinkin' about this fight!" He said, his trademark smirk returning.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:28 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana smirked. She sent a bad luck burst at Will from behind and cartwheeled around in front of him. "No opponent outside of here's gonna tell you when they're ready, Lockstep!" she laughed. "You gotta be ready for anything!"

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:56 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

"Sir no one here is worth my effort so if you don't mind I'm just going to sit this out and stick to my game." He said moving a piece on the board and then turning the bored around before moving another piece.
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:02 pm
(Lol Kingside and Gamer don't care for your little fighting oh great and powerful substitute.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:02 pm
((Arielle's going to get stuck fighting a none 5 member isn't she..?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:05 pm
"I don't doubt that, very well, go right ahead." Grimm said simply as a student returned his book. Damien dismissed the student to go back to their fight while he popped open the book and began reading, not really paying attention to any of the fights, though he did keep focus on his peripherals to make sure no one was trying to blast him with energy waves or something while he was reading. The smart and strong ones like Kingside and Gamer didn't need to fight, they let others fight for them, which was why Damien genuinely liked watching those particular two do their dirty deeds. After them came Lockstep, he was fun in his own way, particularly since Damien could break him in two and not hear the kid complain. When attempting to conjure a demon, keep in mind that if the body and/or soul are weak, the demon will kill the summoner without hesitation and eat their soul. Well that's certainly interesting. Grimm thought to himself while the students fought with each other in the background.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Arielle mutters darkly under her breath as she sits back down. It seemed no one was willing to risk life and limb to fight her while she was in an obviously bad mood, which had the effect of making said mood worse. She supposed that she could just jump into any of the various fights and completely thrash her opponents, but unlike many villains, she did have a vague sense of honor to the effect of her respecting the others students unwillingness to fight her.

-Winston Churchill

((Anyone want to fight her? Please?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out