Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Minipet Training 2.1 | End page 12! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:28 pm
"Yes, I think I focus more on healing after all..." She nodded to him before he started to describe his sea, "Oh, It must be..." She blinked when he jumped forward, defending his Levathia.

It was actually really scary the way he fanned out like that. Amphi even found herself cringing back before stepping up to scoop her Kushi Kushi as well before it got any idea's on retaliating back to the Levathia. While he seemed to hold his own against the smaller version of Merope, She didn't think it would end well when he fought the bigger dragon.

The Kushi Kushi squeaked angrily though at Merope and then at Amphi as their battle ended before Amphi took another step back and away from the angered dragon.

"I'm..I'm so sorry." She blinked at Merope again, "I..I'll take him away now." She rushed past Merope to the Teacher grabbing a pumpkin pill for Vaith...and then one for Kai'e'e before coming back. "Here, This will help her." She hesitantly set the Pumpkin pill by the boil before turning around and rushing to the other side of the room. While Class wasn't over, she didn't want to infuriate the dragon any more then he seemed and so best thought to remove herself from the immediate vicinity.

Yeah, confrontation and battling were not her thing. And Merope had scared her just enough to have her hands shaking as she held her Kushi Kushi...Who seemed to be a better battler then herself. It gave a small squeak of reassurance as they sat in a desk and she stared at the top of the table for it.

Vaith Jr. HP: 10/20

Marushii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 pm
Merope almost did it again. She was so close to following in his footsteps, all because of him. He made her do it. He sent her out. She could have refused, could have run behind him instead. But what would he have done? Pushed her to do it? Stopped her? Picked her up and thrown the match?

The undead boil leaned over her protectively, oblivious when Amphi apologized and left a pumpkin pill at his side.

He could have killed her. She could have died. And it would've been his fault again.

Merope raised his gaze enough to note the pill next to him. He snatched it, held it in front of her jaws and watched anxiously when she took it and consumed it.

Even after she glowed reassuringly at him, Merope continued to sit on the floor and hold her close.

Kai'e'e HP: 20/20

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Molten Tigrex rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 4 Total: 14 (4-16)

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 pm
The professor adjusted his spectacles, blinking owlishly at the student.

"Edel... Edel... ah, you were the demon with the ice flowers."
He tapped the side of his head lightly. "I never forget a spell."

But they were both here for a reason. He half-turned his head toward the golem. "Chevalier?"

Chevalier gave a small nod and took off to divebomb Dingo.

The professor tried to break the ice the only way he could think of, which was of course, to talk about school. "Tell me, Edel, have you had any formal training with your ice magic?"

Chevalier's HP: 20/20
Damage: 8

Zyphiris
LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED AN ATTACK POST OR ANYTHING DDD:

Eight rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 3 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 pm
Sup? Sibyl stopped her panicking to look up at the taller student. Whoa! He..he looked kind of scary! He had claws! Teal eyes widened as she looked upon the larger winged student. She paid absolutely no attention to the derpicorn. "Sup? Like...supper?" She didn't understand.

When kicked it felt as if the invisible dog was kicking a fat marshmallow. Its invisible foot made an indent in the derpicorn's side as the derpicorn bounced away and fell over. It landed on its side and kind of just...stared.

And stared.

And stared some more.

It then rolled over onto its other side again and again until it landed on the invisible dog and laid on top of it.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Derpicorn's HP: 13
Damage: 7

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Zyphiris rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 1 Total: 9 (4-16)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm
Dingo unfortunately wasn't paying so much attention when the attack came, and the runic inugami let out a rather angry yelp as it got hit by the flying golem. Growling, he pounced up to take a swipe at Chevalier, though it proved to be not so effective ...

Edel, for that moment, was distracted with the minipets' tussling she almost missed the Professor's question. “F-Formal training? I don't suppose so, my Father had taught me a trick or two but it was something I developed on my own
.... mostly to entertain myself ... ” she quietly admitted. Her lack of training probably showed, if the Professor was asking ...
Iizbot
Nope didn't attack till this post lD

Dingo's HP: 12 / 20
Damage: 3

Molten Tigrex rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 1 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:47 pm
"'Sup? Like, what'S UP?" He made sure to emphasize. Then he scratched his skull a few times, which sounded like he was running his claws down a chalkboard. "What's your name, anyway?"

There was a pathetic whine from the area of empty air that probably contained a dog as the derpicorn rolled over it and seemed to hover in midair. Was this the end??

A pair of bite marks suddenly formed right on the derpicorn's back end.

What now, Derpicorn. What now.

Bad Dog's HP: 6
Damage: 5

Eight

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Eight rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 1 Total: 7 (4-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:48 am
What's..oh! Okay! She understood now! A huge grin spread across Sibyl's face as she clapped her mittened hands together, somehow now caring that he was making high-pitched shiver inducing sounds with his claws against his skull. "I'M SIBYL IT'S NICE TO MEETS YOUUUUUUUUU~! MISTER SKULL WINGY SKELETON BOIL ARE YOU A DRAGON MISTER JERICHO IS A DRAGON TOO DO YOU KNOW HIM?"

Aymet just made a new friend.

Unlike the Derpicorn! As the invisible dog bit it it just kind of stared. Why are you biting me, it thought to itself. It may have shed a single tear. It then kicked a stubby leg at the invisible dog.

Derpicorn's HP: 8
Damage done: 1

Carhop Cavalier rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 3 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:36 am
Scyerline

Nothing Yet

"Oh, nice to meet you." The ghoul gave the other ghost a polite smile, listening as she whispered about her pet. Gene could definitely sympathize with Bea on the feisty pet statement. Gideon was - wait, where was Gideon?

Searching for him by scanning the room, Gene's eyes quickly fell on the Nanar Squirrel who was sharing affections with a Bake Kitsune. Oh my... so that's why Gideon had been so forlorn these past days. It made sense now. Love and all that.

"Scarentine. I've longed for your touch." Gideon gave Kari a nuzzle on the cheek, giving her his warmest and most affectionate smile. So, she still felt the same longing for him that he felt for her? What a comfort.

Before he was able to lavish his love with more words, a Treat suddenly jumped him. This must be his opponent.

"I'll be back, my love." Gideon whipped his body around after planting a nose kiss on Kari, and faced his opponent, glowering and baring his teeth.

With a growl, he made a large leap and slashed at the treat, landing a glancing blow.

Gideon HP: 15
Damage done: 2

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Toshihiko Two rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 1 Total: 9 (4-16)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:42 pm
Miss Amelia licked Aurora quite thoroughly.

HP: 16

iloveyouDIE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 3 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:09 pm
Aurora let out a yowl of displeasure. How disgusting! What sort of awful place had her owner taken her to?

She leapt on the glittery abomination and bit at what she figured was it's throat!

HP: 12

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Toshihiko Two rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 3 Total: 11 (4-16)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:11 pm
Unfortunately, Aurora was now also in biting range.

Amelia's mouth could open...wider than expected. The glistening slobber mixed with lipstick and sharp, jagged teeth as Amelia twisted her pink neck to gnaw on Aurora's head.

HP: 11

iloveyouDIE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 4 Total: 16 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:42 pm
Aurora squirmed and tried to free herself from the disgustingly wet attack. What was this monstrous harlot of a minipet?!

She was doooooone withi this crap. Something in the pretty little pet snapped and she just went batshit on the glittery monstrosity.

HP: 7
Damage: 10

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Toshihiko Two rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 1 Total: 9 (4-16)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:44 pm
The batshit worked.

But it did not stop the touching.

HP: 1

iloveyouDIE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:46 pm
NO TOUCHY! Aurora was now kicking the totem in the face in an effort to get away.

Thankfully it worked.

HP: 4
Damage: 2

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:52 pm
The grasping hands tightened as Amelia slipped into unconsciousness. The floor was slick with slobber, paint, and glitter. A rainbow glow made the battlefield dance with color.

It was horrific, but it was over.

HP: 0

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas