Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:55 pm
..: Eric & Cæan Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xxxGetting the trio's gaze on the female in an instant, the two darker haired males having stopped chewing as if in sync. “Yes! Thank the heavens that he's back amongst the living. Now it's just finding out where he went from here then. Thank you, Lady Shalendra. You're a really lovely ally to have. I wouldn't doubt the ability of him giving you a voice from a simple concoction of natural household spices and a little bit of tomato paste. He was a blessing in disguise and probably doesn't even realize it," Eric almost seemed to squeal with delight as he returned the image to his wallet. He almost felt too giddy to actually eat, but didn't want to be rude by not eating.

xxx"Nidae is alive.Yay~ Tori may be cured if what you're saying is true," Cæan hummed cheerfully while Tori was still staring down the table at Shalendra. He hadn't even contined to chew whereas the other two were practically jumping with joy in their seats and yet continuing to eat. Eventually, however, he started to chew slowly while keeping his gaze locked onto the female at the opposite end of the table without even a flicker of what he was thinking.

xxx"He can't be alive... It'd be completely impossible after an injury like that... Not after what I did to cause him to cease living," the younger male finally mumbled before setting his empty plate back on the table. Eric opened his mouth to argue only to get the darker haired boy to simply shake his head and set his fist against his cheek while finally seeming to slide into that distracted kind of gaze. Cæan just set his fingertips together in front of him while briefly closing his eyes, allowing one of his eyes to turn into mist so as to check on Christopher. Seeing as he was awake and yet still trying to escape even though it was impossible to do, he let out a soft sigh. Something was wrong with that boy and he needed to find out what.

User Image
..: Torithÿn Phantomen :..

{( Out.Of.Contact:: ~ )}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:07 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra was shocked by everyone's giddiness, then upon hearing Tori she looked up at him, "Did you injure his left side? He did have a large scar and his left arm barely moved, and he had some pictures with him, but I never really got a chance to see them, I just remember hearing him mumble about his family when I would sneak around at night" she said as she was trying to make sure it was the same guy though she was adamant that it was their uncle.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:10 pm

User ImageUser Image
              xxxBriefly raising his hand for a second, Eric let out a soft sigh. “He didn't personally kill or injure our uncle. In our labs, one of the first Tyrants escaped containment after our mother had told Tori that our father had wanted to see him in the lower levels. Tori didn't want to make our mother angry so he went down into the lower levels as he was told. While our dad was trying to have someone bring him back upstairs, the Tyrant managed to get into the data room and attempted to kill our father. Tori managed to shove Cæan out of the way, but was scratched in the process of doing so thus how he became infected," Eric started to explain while pulling Tori into a sitting up position only to pull down his left sleeve to show three long scars going diagonally across his arm. Releasing Tori's arm and shirt, the younger male seeming embarrassed to have been exposed so bluntly. The other two phantoms, however, didn't seem concerned about it.

xxx"Several scientists were killed by the Tyrant in the process of trying to get it back into containment. Nidae acted upon instinct, fatherly instinct, and took most of the damage Tori would've suffered when he shoved me out of the way. The scientists in the lab hadn't realized he'd done it until we had the Tyrant back in containment whereas Yue and Eric were on the top floor with their mother, staring at a monitor in pure horror at what happened. Tori was placed inside a special room designed to keep NEMESIS contained since we were uncertain of how he would react to the virus. We buried Nidae and the other scientists the next day, I filed for a divorce with my wife, my sister was banished into exile for becoming hysterical at the news of her husband being killed and her son infected... The next day I had to stop an invasion of vampires from breaking into the kingdom and ended up becoming captured. They tormented me for months before I heard of my kingdom falling to pieces and my children were dead. I opted out and bit my tongue off in order to join them in the afterlife instead of contiinue suffering. A few centuries later, I was back amongst the living going 'what the fxck?'. I still have the scar across my tongue too," Cæan finished while lightly tapping his fists against his forehead. He didn't like breaking the news of what happened like that, but it was the truth. His kingdom, his family and everything he'd worked so hard on had fallen apart and he'd known that death was inevitable so he'd opted out. "Nidae and Rosalynn had always, always considered Tori as their own child so they would've done anything in the world to protect him..."

xxx"Tori has always blamed himself for our uncle's death. Uncle Nidae's entire torso had been damaged so it'd be hard to really tell you how bad the scarring would have been if he had returned from the dead," Eric sighed softly as he glanced at Tori from the corner of his eye. The younger male, however, just remained a soft red in the face with his deep blue eyes staring at the table.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra listened carefully to what was spoken, "I see, I think he was looking for you, he mumbled a lot about a son, one of the last things I remember him saying before he disappeared was "He might be here if not there, I must go to him and fix this" at least that is what I heard, my not be exact since it was a very long time ago" she said as she finished her food. She hoped what she said was helping them, "Wait a minute, maybe, if I can find it maybe it will still work" she said as she suddenly got up and left the dining hall going to her room. She had forgotten about this till just now, now that she was thinking about the man who gave her her voice, she went into her room and began to search through her things till she finally found what she was looking for.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:36 am

User ImageUser Image
              xxxSighing lightly, Eric and Cæan glanced to Tori who just stood up and began walking out of the dining hall without a word. “Tori, would you please just wait until she gets back? I don't like having missed him any more than you, but right now this is the only clue as to where to go next," Eric attempted at getting the younger male to sit back down. When he stopped, the older male almost got excited. Then he was out of the room with his hands shoved into his pocket.

xxx"No sleep. No sleep until I am done with finding the answer. Won't stop. Won't stop before I find the cure for this cancer. Sometimes I feel like going down and so disconnected. Somehow I know that I am haunted to be wanted. I've been watching, I've been waiting, in the shadows for my time. I've been searching, I've been living, for tomorrow's all my life. In the shadows," Tori hummed softly as he continued padding around in the hallway. Of course he knew he was going in circles, but he intended to do that. "In the shadows. They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe. But I, I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave. Sometimes I feel that I should go and play with the thunder. Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder. Lately I've been walking, walking in circles. Watching, waiting for something. Feel me. Touch me. Heal me. Come take me higher."

xxxGlancing at his father, Eric remained quiet for the time it was taking Shalendra to return. His dad was feeling like crud for being unable to keep the family together whereas his cousin-labelled-brother was trying to play the tough guy and keep the blame for everything that ended up destroying the Phantomlands on his own shoulders. When he did go to speak, the elder male interrupted with a simple statement before shifting into mist form and returning to his "lab". "Let me know if I'm needed. He understood Tori was trying to burn energy so as to keep from going psycho cannibal, but his father didn't have to run off like that."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:00 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra ran back down and placed a card with a number on it, "He gave this to me saying if my voice left me to dial this number" she said as she handed it to Eric.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:55 pm

User ImageUser Image
              xxxSmiling a little sadly, Eric took the card and looked it over. “Thank you, Lady Shalendra. This is a big help whether it actually works or not. I'm sorry Tori and my father didn't quite stick around in here. Tori goes on binges where he has to burn energy so he doesn't start lookiing at people like a steak when he's not sleeping. My dad just seems to be having a hard time reliving the kingdom falling apart at the seams," he murmured softly. He then slid a small device from a button on his shirt and set it in his ear, a green phone screen hologram appearing in front of him after a small silver light piece flicked out from the ear piece. His fingers tapped over the keys quickly only for the hologram to vanish and his fingers to set themselves against each other in front of him. Oh how he hoped this would actually work.

xxx"This number is no longer available. Please check that the number you dialed was correct and try your number again." Part of Eric wanted to scream, but he didn't. No. He did as the stupid computer voice said and waited for an answer again. "It's hilarious how you've only just found this number, Eric Phantomen," a young British female voice chuckled over the phoneline which made the eldest prince's eyes widen.

xxx"ROSE, are you with your creator right now?" he asked in as calm a manner as he could. "That depends. We are, but we aren't with Nidae." "Ladies, we've been over this a million times. Only one of you talks so we don't get confused. What do you mean that you are, but you aren't with my uncle?" "He is... incomplete right now in a manner of speaking." "Explain 'incomplete in a manner of speaking', ALICE. ROSE is just going to keep giving me the run-around." "Nidae Shiwamoto is alive and still has his usual brain functions. His intellect doesn't seem to have been damaged in the accident, but his memories have. He has the pictures and the data from the past just without any recollection of the virus, the fall of the Phantomlands, the humans mass reproduction of the virus, his familly, who he was, who his intimate partner was nor his death. He cannot even recall creating The Red Queen and myself. For now, we are blocking all signals to him unless it is from Rosalynn so she may help him remember these things." "Where is he, ALICE? We can help him remember too." "We must discuss this with Rosalynn. We'll contact you again." "No, ROSE! You don't- Agh! Stupid homocidal computer bxtch just hung up on me!" Leaning back in his chair, Eric did not look too pleased at having a computer system controlling his uncle's number when not only his aunt needed him, but the entire freaking world.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:01 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra waited, having a feeling the number had worked, yet she still felt like she had forgotten something, there was 3 extra numbers on the back of the card but she couldn't figure it out. "What about those numbers? the one with the ext next to them" she said pointing to the back of the card, she rarely ever used a phone so she didn't know what an extension number was. "What if I called? I will say over the years my voice has gotten gruffer, even more so since Christopher tried to do what he did" she said, the evidence of a more animal like sound in her voice then there should have been, she knew it meant soon she would lose her voice.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:14 pm
..: Eric Phantomen :..

User Image
              xxxRubbing the side of his head, he flipped the card back towards the female. “Feel free to try the extensions. It might not do any good if ALICE and ROSE are in control over his phonelines though. Er... ROSE is that homocidal computer called The Red Queen while ALICE is the more optimistic White Queen. Apparently my aunt's been speaking with him 'cause he's suffering from amnesia. He doesn't even remember the virus let alone who we are," Eric sighed while obviously waiting for the computers to send a call back to him from his uncle's number as they said they would.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra went to the phone plugged into the wall and picked up the receiver, she then began entering the numbers as she turned the dial, once the first ring begun she then entered the extension. It was a different ring then a male's voice on the other end, all she did was make a cat like noise as if she was trying to speak and then it sounded as if the male confirmed who it was calling him then hung up. She hung up as well and as she turned, "He...ah ah" she couldn't talk, she had truly lost her voice, sighing she tried to motion that she had gotten through.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:09 pm
..: Eric Phantomen :..

User Image
              xxxKeeping his hopes down, Eric just nodded slightly while motioning Shalendra to sit back down. “We can only hope that you weren't being played by The Red Queen," Eric murmured softly as he started tapping his foot in wait. When a female snicker came from his ear piece, he could feel his eye twitching out of irritation. He was going to smash those stupid computers if it was the last thing he did. "Which of you is it this time?"

xxxHearing the snickers stop, a female voice responded over the line instead of the computers. "Your aunt, Eric. Computers can't laugh and you should know better than anyone that their snickers sound a bit more mechanical. Why should I send my husband to help out a kitty? She's just returning to her natural roots." "Aunt Rose, you have to come with him at the very least! I can't keep Torithyn under control with just me, your brother and the old antivirus in which I have only three syringes left. You know better than I that your husband didn't want this virus out of the labs let alone allow your son continue walking around with the virus in his system... Is he... singing in the background?" Eric retorted sharply before showing a look of confusion. "Yeah... No he isn't singing in the background. That's just me voice altering on the computer. I sound ni~ce as a guy singing. Kidding, but I am just goofing off on the computer. Anyways, fine. We'll be there in a minute or so..." "Thank you... Sheesh. My aunt really did go fruity after he died. No worries, Lady Shalendra. They'll be here soon. Kay?" Eric let out a sigh while flashing a somewhat calmer smile at the female feline.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:23 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded as she sat next to Eric, she hated losing her voice, this was the first time she had gone without it, and she didn't like not having it one bit. Her ears twitched in agitation from her voice only being temporary since she never had one when she was adopted into her family. She rested her head on her arms against the table then sat up, she remembered she would look different, much different, then the last time Eric's uncle had seen her, not only older, but more like a hybrid between human and leopard then before. She hoped this wouldn't be much of a problem to the situation of him helping her after helping Tori.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:12 pm
..: Eric & Yue Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xxxLightly patting the female on the back, Eric flashed her a sweet smile as if to say it was going to be alright. As soon as he'd done so, a large area of mist formed up in the room before solidifying into three solid figures. Without the slightest bit of hesitation, Eric chunked his shoe at one of them and smacked the other young, light haired male wearing glasses in the head with it. "I can't believe you opened your mouth, you retard! Don't go telling him things like that before ditching him," he growled irritably which made the female start laughing whereas the second male was typing on a laptop with inhuman speed while a second laptop hung from his shoulder.

xxx"Good evening. I am The Red Queen and Master Nidae wishes to say hello as well. I'm proud to say that the left half of his body is fully operational again," a female voice stated from the laptop only to give a sharp 'hey' when Nidae shut it and glanced up. "You've been changed, I see. It can be reversed with a slight bit of that whereas the voice thing has been perfected since we last met, Miss... Uh... Rose?" the reddish-brown haired male glanced towards his wife who just started laughing harder. "Shalendra Naevys, uncle," the boy wearing glasses sighed. "Right. Miss Naevys. Here you are with the vocal transitioner thing. Still working on a real name for it." The male gave a brief shrug while setting down a small tin cup on the table.

xxx"I-I'm sorry. It was just how quickly Eric was with the shoe and the fact that he can recall scientific equations like the back of his hand only to forget a simple name. I'm calm now. I'm Rosalynn Shiwamoto, wife of Nidae Shiwamoto, elder sister to Caean Phantomen and aunt to Eric and Yue Phantomen," the female snickered while trying to hold back her laughter. While the reddish-brown haired male still seemed a bit unsure about what she said, he just sat down at the end of the table and started tapping away on his laptop again. After a little bit, he pulled out the second laptop and started typing away on that as two small holograms hovered just above the table looking like twins of a girl in a red dress and a pink dress. As he typed without really looking up, one of the laptops was playing Don't Let Me Get Me by P!nk softly.

xxx"I'm - I mean we've been working on helping him try to remember what happened and who his family is, but he just keeps reverting back to that silent demeanor he had when he was working on a project and starts playing music as if he's tuning us out," Yue sighed irritably while still rubbing where he got hit by his elder brother's shoe. Eric kept a glare on him for a few more minutes only to shift back to a calm yet worried gaze redirected to his aunt who simply nodded. "I'm not sure if he'll ever get those memories back, but I'm trying my best, Eric. Even ROSE and ALICE are trying to get his memory back by playing video recordings of events before that happened."

User ImageUser Image
..: Nidae & Rosalynn Shiwamoto :..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:53 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra shook her head, she had started to like how she had changed, she just missed her voice that she used to sing with when she was alone. She looked at the tin can in front of her, she had forgotten how to use it since it had been so long.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:48 pm
..: Eric & Yué Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xxxSeeing as Shalendra had yet to pick up the cup, Rosalynn started up in laughing again whereas Nidae didn't seem to notice it. "It's a cup. Just pick it up, put it to your lips and drink the fruity concoction inside of it," Yué growled irritably only to get a second slap upside the head with a shoe from Eric. "Just turn her back into a kitty cat instead of giving her this voice concoction. She's obviously incapable of proper humanoid interaction.” This was followed by a third slap with a shoe before it ended up with Yué and Eric slapping each other upside the head and continuing the laughter from Rosalynn.

xxx"Enough! Lordy Jesus, how can anyone think when you two are acting like children? Shut the fxck up," Nidae snapped irritably at the two males who seemed to snap to attention as if it were habitual. When the elder male returned to typing, the two shot each other a glare before sitting down at the table where Rosalynn had eventually seated herself. She didn't seem to have any issues with Nidae snapping like he did, but rather seemed to enjoy it. Then again, she started out as his coworker before marrying him so seeing him behave in certain mannerisms didn't surprise her. The younger phantoms, however, had shifted from squabbling siblings to obedient children sitting in a laboratory.

User ImageUser Image
..: Nidae & Rosalynn Shiwamoto :..

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out