Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:05 pm
He thought back, trying to figure out how long he'd been there. "Almost a year?" he offered, reaching up and scratching his corgi under the chin. "Long enough. I'm a knob," he added, getting a lick upside the head that stuck his mohawk up straight for a moment.

He looked rather incredulous over that one. "Bit surprised I haven't met you before," he admitted. "I mean there's probably a handful of guys I've never met, but I still get tossed when I find someone I've never seen before. You're not a hunter, are you?" he asked, partially serious. Like she would say yes if she really was a hunter, he thought in amusement as he tried to get his corgi in a chokehold, only to be lifted off the ground.

These guys were AWESOME. He wondered if he could come back sometime.

alliisara

NeoSeussi rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:09 pm
Alex was surprised that he even managed to stay on the corgi's back long enough to get in a hit on the other boil. He instantly felt bad, as he suddenly realised that Thanatos didn't even have a weapon to try and hit Alex back with. The other boil must not have bothered grabbing a prop out of the closet.

"Are you sure you want to go again....?" The zomboil started, but the instructor had told them to go a couple of times, so Alex supposed he should do so. He really didn't want to joust somebody who didn't even have a weapon, though. It just seemed so unfair.

Sighing, and coming to the conclusion that he didn't have much of a choice, and also a little mollified by the fact that it was just a plushie soft horse head that he risked hitting the other boil with, he nodded, and spurred his trusty one-eyed mutant steed onwards.

Dragain

NeoSeussi

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:10 pm
"Yes, I am fine Miss Edel. You did not suffer any injury yourself did you?" It was highly unlikely, but he had hit (more like tapped) her with his wand.

Her corgi had been watching her and she had fed it her weapon, and now his corgi seemed to be expecting some kind of prize. He glanced down at his wand. It was not food but...perhaps it would enjoy a toy? He held it out to the mutant and it took it, wriggling happily before beginning to prance around, every once in a while sparkles shooting out of the star and causing the poor thing to start before resuming its prancing.

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:25 pm
"What? No, I'm not a hunter." She sounded outright surprised that he might think she was. "I arrived right before Christmas, and I kind of kept to myself for a bit. But it's really time I started taking classes and meeting a few more people." The events around Christmas had upset her more than she was willing to admit, and it had taken her a bit to get over it. She wasn't about to go home in defeat, but she'd needed some time.

She shook her head, ready to turn the conversation to something else. "So, anything fun to do around here?" As the corgi lifted Roch right off the ground, she laughed at their antics. Her own corgi butted her shoulder again, wanting to get in on the fun, and as she scratched its ear it leaned its head against her. She stumbled for a moment at the added weight before catching her balance.

Ice Queen

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 pm
"Mmm," he said, thinking about it. "There's been a few parties, I tossed one a while ago, Charlie threw another, there's the maul, there's the movie theater, hell, there's like festivals all the time, too," he went on, thinking about it. "And when we're not throwing parties, we're gettin' killed off again," he told her, making a face as he noogied his corgi.

"Then there's the whole couples thing. Half my pals are dating, and they seem obsessed with it. Oh! And there's the hot springs! You been there yet?"

alliisara

Sexy Cocaine rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:08 pm
Riyo was still far from impressed with the boil who conveyed his habits to her. He hunted cats? He hunted cats. He hunted cats. "You. If you know what's good for you, you'll stay away from me." Her voice was practically seething now. If looks could kill, King would be five kinds of dead.

But it seemed that the ghoul wouldn't have time to list off the reasons WHY he should stay away from her. The stables were in view, and it would appear that dogs were a running theme today. "Great..." The feline huffed and marched over to pick her mutt. Why couldn't they be giant cats? She could work with giant cats. Oh well, no time to complain. The ghoul mounted her 'mighty' steed as soon as she was able... Just in time to see her opponent charging at her without hesitation.

Oh, he wanted to play dirty like that? The ghoul's eyes narrowed as she held out her wand and charged. "TO VICTORY, YOU SLOBBERY SACK OF SADNESS!"

iStoleYurVamps

Valandal

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:46 pm
King was no cat and thus did not have nine lives, but he was already dead. Maybe not five kinds of dead, but dead enough to be dead. Sorry Riyo, try harder. (He would make no promises about staying away. Cats were cats were cats were things he chased if they ran.)

The call of his name however- Taking his Corgi, the wolfos walked over bowing. "Mitsu I presume? I am Frost in the Storm, er, King that is." His corgi suddenly found a need to say hello to the other, stubby tail wagging as it saw it's fellow mutant. "You ready by chance?"

Inu-Mitsu

Valandal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 pm
The ghoul's charge towards valentino was a thing to behold. And Valentino was doing a lot of beholding. The corgi's panting body heaved, saliva foaming at the mouth. The eye wide with energy. The other students had also begun to charge and hopefully one of the would require a visit to the nurse's office. Unfortunatly, day dreaming about the charge Valentino took his eye of the ghoul.

The hit tasted like rainbows and sparkles. Stars and unicorns swam around Valentino's sight. Clearing his head, Valentino decided to charge again, he wouldn't loose this round.

"my turn you hairball!"

Sexy Cocaine

Valandal

Sexy Cocaine rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:12 pm
Hairball? HAIRBALL? Riyo didn't know who this boil was, nor did she care. He was going down.

Or, he would've been, if her corgi hadn't had fleas. The overgrown mutt stopped to scratch itself, effectively making Riyo a sitting target. The lance hit, and the feline bled. "******** fed up with waiting for Mr. Itchypants to quit, Riyo grabbed his ears and yanked. "HEY! We're working here!"

Valandal

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:01 pm
"Ah, yes! I'm Mitsu." The lycan nodded. "Let's get started." Though now Mitsu realized her first problem. She needed to get on this creature....with a dress on. 8|

Thinking this problem over for a moment Mitsu moved to the front of her mount so that she could get its attention. "Down." She instructed and then pointed to the floor. Mitsu wasn't sure it would work but it was possible. Thankfully the corgi seemed to understand and immediately laid down though it then promptly rolled over for a tummy rub. This was not going to work.

After a bit of pleading and petting it seemed Mitsu had finally managed to climb onto her corgi and took her wand in hand. "Are you ready, King?" After confirmation Mitsu tapped the side of her corgi and was off only remembering then that she needed the wand she had found in the closet.

iStoleYurVamps

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:34 pm
King had no problems getting on his corgi. No, it was just getting it to move, or rather, getting it to stop being so easily distracted. After some growling, poking and ear tugging the corgi was brought under some form of control, (though King was quick to apologize for the ear tugging).

As Mitsu came at him, he held up his.....decapitated pony head. Well-
He tried and therefor, no one could criticize him.

Inu-Mitsu
LOL auto win

Valandal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:53 pm
One last charge, that was all that Valentino needed to win. His corgi was heaving, sweat and frothy spittle was making the corgi stink something fierce. His hit on the ghoul had tied the score, her blood was sending both him and he corgi into a frenzy. He had missed this feeling, where every action was a battle of strength and skill. this last round would determine who won and Valentino wasn't going to loose.

Turning his corgi, Valentino lowered his lance and prepared the final charge.
Sexy Cocaine

Valandal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:16 pm
She had won? Mitsu seemed to be the most amazed of all. Bringing her corgi around it seemed that King didn't have much of a weapon to begin with...though she hadn't expected the wand to be much use. It was a stick as far as she was concerned considering she had no magical abilities. Thankfully it seemed to work on its own.

"Do uhh..you want to try again?" She didn't want to leave King without another chance after all.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 pm
iloveyouDIE

TG did not shake his hand, but paused, looked over his shoulder to look at the hand, and then continued to walk towards his disgusting mount. The corgi was a problem. It was large, even for the normal students. It was massive to TG. Looking up, the excitable, mutant minipet (?) noticed the tiny boil and did much like the other mutt did. It licked him and soaked his sleeve.

Wiping his face, TG shoved the cold snout away before moving to the side of the creature.Muka's question made the boil glare back at him. "Yeah. You can help. I seem to have this very annoy noise coming from THIS direction..." To which he gestured at Muka. "...See what you can do abotu that." He didn't need his help. He was climbing up things all his life. This....was just a challenge. >:C

The mutt then turned, noticing the imp, but stayed in place. It seemed to be trained enough to wait for someone to get on. Curling his claws, TG grabbed handfuls of fur and started to climb up. He was good at climbing, but this wasn't a rocky wall, and fur was harder to grip than stone. About halfway through, the imp puffed into a plume of smoke and appeared in the saddle. The dog, excited, turned it's head and licked the boil, issuing a wave of hot dog breath. Gagging, TG took his hobby horse and shoved the dog's face away from his.

Taking the hint and easily distracted by the many other dogs and riders around him, the mutt looked about. It probably guessed it was going for a walk, and like any mutt, started to wag it's tail. Well, IF it had a tail. Seeing as it didn't, it wagged it's hold back section, causing TG to grip the dog for dear life. "STOP!"

The mutt didn't. It was going for walkies.

User Image  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:30 pm
Ulmuka was relentlessly cheerful and seemingly dense enough or oblivious enough not to notice that T.G. was being rude to him. In fact he thought the little imp was adorable and the way he climbed the corgi made the strix giggle uncontrollably.

"They seem to like you!" He waved his lance at his opponent. "Are you ready?" He wasn't used to riding things and so he was shifting back and forth on his own mount, the lance constantly being juggled while he figured out how to ride and hold it at the same time.

The corgi seemed to have a mind of its own though and taking cue from those around it, charged T.G. and his mount.

MoonKitsune

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces