Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Tomoko made the tiniest whine when she was given the charm, almost dropping it as she settled into her spot next to Jack and giving the older boil a look of oh lord why about this project. She didn't need a Protection Charm! She wasn't doing anything with Boils!

Though when the Nurse mentioned alternative uses for them, Tomoko seemed curious. W-what else did you do with them? She'd just... she wasn't even going to ask, just looking to Jack with a demure look up through her eyelashes, so worried.

"i-I guess I'll um....I'll try to be careful...." she was completely and totally pink as she pressed the charm against the back of his hand, carefully smoothing her hand over it. Once she had counted to about thirty, she pulled it off again, a small scratch forming in the mark left - an imperfection.

Tomoko's ears drooped.

"Ooouuuu..that was close..."

Valandal rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm
Valentino was about to answer the Circe's question with his hypothesis on what nurse cricket's first assignment would be. His guess was that the class would be based around pumpkins, low lights and soft music. Before he could even speak though, the nurse arrived.

A protection spell? Valentino didn't have a magical bone in his body. Now he had to apply this new one to the ghoul that he had just met. At least the procedure was similar to applying tape. Normally however his subjects were not conscious.

"please hold still" Valentino mumbled. He was always in his lab, with Sally, and she was a shovel. Ghouls were bound when he had to touch them. Unwrapping the protection charm, he pondered where to place it. There were so much skin exposed oh this ghoul, so many choices. "just don't move, please" Feeling something akin to the blood rushing to his face, his hands shaking, Valentino placed the charm on Circe's extremely exposed leg.

~Kiana_Nala~

Valandal

Wandered rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:53 pm
Nodding his head softly, Jack looked over Yin's head to Alex as he continued the conversation. "Yes, I carried over from my original stay, and they just told me to continue from where I left off." He admitted, shrugging it off lightly. "It doesn't bother me, honestly, I'm just happy I had ghouls and boils to be around, who knew me." He finished, before the voice of his partner returned his attention to her, glowing eyes casting down on her before the teacher barged in between them, offering up a protection charm.

Well, this was an interesting turn of events.

Watching as Tomoko hummed and haw'ed soft, he allowed her his hand, smiling softly as he accepted the time it would take, her dainty shyness showing through in aces as she worked on the charm. When it was all said and done, it looked fine enough - infact it actually looked remarkably spot on.

Giving her a pat on the head with the same hand, he mumbled a soft "Well done, Tomoko." Before grabbing her had gingerly and attempting to apply the charm on the back of her hand, a little bit of a shake to his hands as he worked gingerly, his ears flickering at the sound of everyone else's attempts.

Pulling the adhesive back, he took a look at the mark on her hand - it was better than nothing . . . right?

"I suppose that means you're up, right?" He offered, looking at the impending doom before them, feeling a little bad for his partner.

demon_pachabel

ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:56 pm
Yin gave Alexander a questioning look when he nudged him and...began shaking his head? What was that supposed to mean? Whatever it was, it made him mildly miffed at the zomboil. If he was going to shake his head at him or do some other vague actions that were supposed to mean something he should probably just do it already. At least Alexander had Jack-B-Nimble to distract him. For now that was okay, and Yin half-listened to what they were saying before Miss Danny spoke up.

He glanced at Miss Danny. "I do not know why you and Alexander are both so concerned about this class, I am sure that there is nothing to worry about. Nurse Cricket is very knowledgeable." Why did everyone just assume that he was going to freak out in this class? Speaking of, the Nurse had finally entered the room, carrying with her a box. Friendly? Well, he did try to be nice, and felt fairly certain he could be on good terms with the students around him. She then began passing out small squares of foil, and he took his while giving it a curious look. No, he had certainly never seen one of these before...except...had he seen one on the floor of Alexander's room? Maybe so, though there were certainly other things made of foil. And Nurse Cricket had made it obvious that he was partners with Alexander, which worked just fine for him, and he would not have qualms with the zomboil applying any sort of charm for protective purposes to him.

Then Nurse Cricket launched in to what a protection charm was (did it not protect others?) and seemed to think that they all knew what it was used for. The glowing rune that appeared was interesting, and he really did not know much about magic, but it seemed like that magic was all prepackaged and ready to go. How convenient!. The absorption of Fear...made his assumption seem slightly odd. Why would absorbing your own Fear protect you? Unless...well there may be those who could track you because of your Fear. And then she gave her own example and...oh to protect others from yourself? He had never considered that possibility!

Having no thoughts whatsoever about trying to meddle with the rune, so he simply watched as she applied the rune. This really all seemed simple enough, like something one should not need a class to learn. But there would probably be additional work after this was done. He had already began to open his charm when she gave the instructions to the class to put it on their partner. Well, that really made no difference to Yin. "As I have already opened mine I shall go ahead and apply it to you," he stated simply as he finished unwrapping it, waiting for the rune inside to appear. "These do sound rather useful, I do not know anyone who could burn another with poison but there must be countless ways to use these."

Keeping in mind that Yin was slightly grumpy toward the zomboil for trying to deny him...something earlier, whatever that headshake was for, and having his best interest at heart he lifted one hand to the zomboil's face, possibly holding it in place. "Just hold still for a moment. I shall try to be gentle." And then with his free hand he put the foil, rune first, right on Alexander's neck along the stitches, not really pressing firmly enough to truly be effective but determined to make this work. If Alexander needed protection anywhere it was obviously here.

Valeria

Chimariii
Just the beginning really

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:58 pm
Willow had been slightly unsure and perhaps a little mortified when Cricket explained protection charms. There was a slight blush on her cheeks and the fact the tiger ghoul remained froze holding the foil package in her hands wasn't perhaps unnoticed.

Suddenly she caught someone looking at her. "Uhhhhhuhhh........ okay?" She'd sort of heard something about switching she was looking around, Danny? She shook her head and then nodded. "Sorry I uh... dazed out there for a second. I don't mind switching if it's uh.... more.... uh... If it's helpful?" She nodded trying to cover her tail.

Maybe Willow needed a small bop on the head to bring her back to the task at hand but she got up to offer her seat to Nuru.

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:01 pm
Circe had listened quietly to nurse Cricket talk about what their task would be, though it was extremely hard not to open it before she said to. It was like she was enticing her. When they were finally able to open them she excitedly looked to her partner who had already opened his foil. "Okay!" She said, holding still as he had instructed. Her own cheeks turned pink when she looked down to see he had started to apply the charm to her leg. Despite being a huge flirt and even being around other flirtatious men, actually being touched, like this was totally new and strange though she said nothing on the subject. As he applied the charm she took the time to go over exactly where she would place her's on him. The choice was fairly simple. His face was really the only exposed thing on him. "Hmm... I think I will put mine on your cheek." Circe told the boil merrily.

Valandal

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Nuru grabbed his paper and pen and gladly took it. Shooting the ghoul a big smile. Perhaps not all felines were bad. At least not this one.

"Thank you." Was all he could squeak out before giving Zar a grateful look. Tail swishing lazily against his chair.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:04 pm
iStoleYurVamps

TG grinned when Nurse Cricket gave him his charm, and watched as she went around the room passing them along. Tapping the charm against his chin, he watched her then turn about, give a run down of what they were doing, and then apply the charm on her own body. Sadly really, because he was just about to offer her the chance for him to put it on her, but she beat him to the punch. However, you had to admire a ghoul who had practice in such a skill, and also bragged about how much FEAR she had to give. It was clear that she was just ASKING for it. You could just see the frustration in her eyes, and being surrounded day in and out by mindless boils and ghouls who probably gave more Fear to their pillowcases then anyone else, she was bound to be upset. He only hoped she didn't see him being here as an indication that he didn't know anything. In fact, he was here to prove how experienced he was.

As he was paired, he glanced over to a mane of blue hair and flowers. Oh good. No cumbersome boil. Hopping down, the imp dragged his chair over and then went back up to stand on the chair, making things a little more even to work with. Smiling, he tore the charm's foil with his many sharp teeth, and then held a claw out for her hand. "What's your name, Chickadee?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 pm
Chimarii
Nuru and Willow have ICly switched spots! Danny is working with Willow now!

Ice Queen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Now you would have thought an outspoken kid like Roch would be perfectly comfortable with putting a protection charm on someone. This, almost shockingly, was the exact opposite of the truth. As soon as Cricket had brought out the spells a red color had crept up the back of his neck, then to his ears, until he was bright red.

He'd only seen these things online, okay? Quit judging! He looked at her, trying to find the most INNOCENT place to put the spell. That was a lot of exposed skin, wasn't it?

He swallowed, peeling open the spell and moving to her upper arm. "Um, hold still, okay?" he asked.

alliisara

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:11 pm
Oh boil. Oh booooiiiil.

Mort handled the charm like he would handle an explosive: carefully and with an obvious look of fear. He was this close to flinching when Shehk pressed the charm against his skin, as if waiting for his body to act up. Thankfully it did not, the most being that his hair was probably a bit more "uplifted" from the build up in static electricity from his brain.

Ah well, that wasn't so bad. Still, when it was his turn Mort gingerly pressed the charm into the ghoul's arm back, mimicking her movements and being rewarded with an equally pristine tattoo. "E-Er . . . think is okay . . .?"

He was still half-expecting the charm to, like, explode or something. "You get n-next part, or me?"

demon_pachabel
lulz matching perfects

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm
Chimarii

Willow having finally regained her composer smiled as she switched seats. "You're welcome~" There was a nod as she moved over to sit beside Danny.

"Hello again." She greeted the demon as she settled placing her things onto the desk, "So uh, who should try first?" She asked curiously, she was slightly worried about how well this would go. Wondering if Danny knew anything more about these things than she did.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Toshihiko Two rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 pm
They were...applying...to each other? In class? Barth suddenly felt very warm.

"Do you want me to um, err, which...?" Barth set the foil on his knee, looking briefly at Calder's eyes before forcing them down again. Right. It was just applying some simple spellwork. Nothing...complicated. "I'll...I'll sort it, one- one moment."

Barth took Calder's hand, and gently turned it over so the bare forearm was resting between them.

He did not hurry.

He separated the foil. Allowed for the reaction. Aligned the incantation. Pressed it into place with the heel of his hand. Tried not to dwell too heavily on...other contexts. Or the 20-odd other students doing the same thing. Looked again at Calder, smiling in a nervous sort of way.

When he peeled the charm away, it glowed, whole, on Calder's arm.

NeoSeussi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:30 pm
Yin didn't seem to understand what Alex was nudging him about, and he sighed inwardly. He probably would have been better off if he'd just told the other boil his concerns, because as Alex should have realised, Yin never seemed to catch on to subtle hints. Oh well, it was too late now anyways. They were at a table together and neither one of them was moving, which was all the zomboil had wanted.

The answer Yin gave Danny was about what Alex had expected, and was not unlike the answer the weremantis had given the zomboil earlier when Alex had asked him if he even knew what class he was taking. Alex may have rolled his eyes inwardly, but on the outside he just gave Yin a soft and reassuring smile. "Don't worry. If anything comes up in the class that you aren't comfortable with, we can always leave, I'm sure." Because Alex was almost positive if this class went in the direction that he was expecting, that Yin would not at all be comfortable with it.

He reached over and gave the weremantis a light pat on the back, before letting his hand drop into his lap when the Nurse suddenly joined them. Alex eyed that box she was carrying suspiciously, almost positive he wasn't going to like whatever as contained within.

He didn't particularly like the way she said 'friendly', either. Why in jacks name was this Nurse Yin's favorite teacher in the school? Well, Alex assumed she was Yin's favorite, the way he went on about her and by how excited he was to attend the class.

The zomboil didn't have to wait long to find out what was in the box, however, when Nurse Cricket starting handing out the all too familiar, and all too dreaded, foil square packages. Alex could feel the back of his neck starting to warm as his super slow circulation began to raise blood to his face that probably wouldn't quite get there, but might make the back of his neck a pretty shade of pink for anybody who looked closely enough. Since Alex had no intention of opening the package anytime soon, the Nurse's warning was really not needed.

At least it appeared he was going to be partnered up with Yin, for whatever that was worth....though that apparently meant he was going to be getting to apply the protection charm to the weremantis.

His jaw just about dropped.

Alex listened to the rest of the lecture on protective charms idly, gaze firmly fixated on the small square piece of foil sitting in front of him on the table, that warmth in the back of his neck surprisingly beginning to rise to his jawline. His mother had given him this same lecture so many times it was ridiculous, and would likely give it to him again if he ever told her that he and Yin were bonded now.

Not that it really meant much more now then what there relationship was before, which was to say it was just like being friends that weren't allowed to separate. Thus making another lecture quite redundant, really.

And with that they were apparently meant to begin. Alex sighed inwardly, his shoulders sagging and a resigned look coming over his face as he suddenly slapped his hand down on the foiled pacakage sliding it to the edge of the table in front of him and holding it in his hand before turning towards his partner.

His partner lifted a hand to hold Alex's face in place. "What are you doin----???" He exclaimed, even as Yin was telling him to hold still and explaining he was going to be gentle. Gentle while he did what?? His words were completely cut off as Yin pushed the foil against the stitches on his neck, and Alex couldn't help himself, he jerked backwards, possibly elbowing Danny as he did so. The result was probably the the protection charm hadn't been able to sit against Alex's skin long enough, and he instantly felt bad. He felt doubly bad when he saw the look on Yin's face, because that look made Alex's poor unbeating heart break.

"I--I'm sorry!" He blurted out, eyes wide, "I didn't know you were going to touch me there and..." He was going to have to explain himself, wasn't he? Mentally, he chastised himself for not telling Yin this sooner. "I...I don't really like it when things come near my neck unexpectedly" He finished, though he still had a feeling Yin was going to take this badly and blame himself somehow even though Alex had never told him.

"Look, it's okay though! I do trust you Yin just...I need more warning then that..." That seemed like a fairly lame attempt at reassurance, even to Alex's ears, but he just felt so badly right now he didn't know what to say. Looking down into his hand he saw he still had his unopened charm, and he knew he still had to apply it to Yin. Wanting to just get it over with, he carefully peeled the charm open, waiting for the rune to glow to life before gently reaching forward with his free hand to hold on to Yin's arm and pushing the charm down. He really had no idea how long to leave it there, and he was a little mentally distraught, so when he pulled it off he was not at all surprised to see that it didn't go on as well as it could have.

Hoping they could both just forget about Alex's momentary freak out seconds before (ha, unlikely.), Alex straigtened up and looked down at Yin.

"So, which one looks more intact..?" he asked, still feeling quite ashamed for his earlier reaction.

ramenli

Chimarii
just for the Alex maybe elbowing Danny part

NeoSeussi

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:32 pm
"That turned out really nice, actually." Shehk noted, running her fingers over it carefully, before she smiled. "I think you can get the next part. I'm fine. Not like we won't still be working together for it."

Them and their perfect application skills. It must have been an undead thing, or an 'I have dead skin' effect. Something like that.

Either way, Shehk just smiled. "Should be fine either way."

Ol-j-man
Oh my god, Protection Charm experts, right here.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff