Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iradesca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:35 pm
Valiant Fenris

((Hey! I don't quite get the quill and monthly offer thing. Do you think you could explain it a little further for me please?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:37 pm
Iradesca
Valiant Fenris

((Hey! I don't quite get the quill and monthly offer thing. Do you think you could explain it a little further for me please?))

((My creations, at that size, last a month tops. Then they disintegrate. We share intelligence though so when they die i remember what they did. I can transplant the memory into the new creature I make. When the creature gets older, those tuffs of fur become quill like, similar to a porcupine))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Iradesca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:39 pm
Valiant Fenris
Iradesca
Valiant Fenris

((My creations, at that size, last a month tops. Then they disintegrate. We share intelligence though so when they die i remember what they did. I can transplant the memory into the new creature I make. When the creature gets older, those tuffs of fur become quill like, similar to a porcupine))

((Gotcha! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna saddened as Scott told her that the beautiful little creature would die in a month, but her spirit brightened when he offered to replace it with its memories intact. "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot. Thank you." She smiled warmly at him. "Now," Her smile turned teasing, "No more avoiding my question. Where are you staying while you're in town here?"

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

Iradesca

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:06 pm
Scott tilted his head away a bit. "Sorry. Right now? No where. I was going to find a motel later." He laughed and gave her a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his hand. A creature appeared, a long thing. It took the bud and wrapped itself around Scott's neck, becoming a nature necklace.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:52 pm
"Wishful thinking I guess," Cassie said with a shrug as she led Nightshade to her flat, it was an okay place but certainly nothing to write home about.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iradesca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:21 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
"Are you serious? The motels around here stink! The only one that is actually within the city boundaries is clear across town! Come on. I've got a better place for you to stay." Tucking the creature under the hair on her shoulder to keep it hidden, she grabbed Scott's hand and led him out of the alleyway and down the street.

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:30 pm
"London, huh? I was in London once. Fascinating place. This place isn't quite as fascinating, unless you know where to look." He grinned, like a wolf looking at wounded prey. "Lucky for you, I know exactly where to look."  

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:41 pm
“Baby, life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

"And where would that be exactly?", Claire asks. She was starting to feel a little nervous, especially when he grinned like that. It made her feel like prey about to be eaten by a predator, but she was still managing to keep up her smile though only barely.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:21 am
Luciraptor
Pursing her lips in thought, Nightshade let out a sigh. "Alex has a place and a family. I'll stay with you, though. Long as you don't mind me bringing girls back to ride all night."

"And if you ever wanna see a girl topless, just ask." Maerie winked. "I don't think Alex will mind. He knows I only like girly-girls."

When his ears were free, Alex pouted at Maerie and grumbled a little, then grabbed Riley's hand. "So, um, wanna go back to my house? We can still, um, watch some stuff."

Riley had to think about that for a moment. He felt like he should let his dad know, but if he needed him he had his cell phone with him. His dad could always call. "Um, sure."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:49 pm
((Gah, finally finished cutting through the massive blood clots of gay! >.< ))

Will was walking down the street when he noticed a crowd gathering. He moved through them to see what the fuss was all about, a woman had been thrown off a building again. Probably the same guy again." Will thought, having seen similar things reported on the news. Figuring there was nothing left to satisfy his curiosity, Will decided to head back home, on the way, he found himself passing by a woman with a guitar case over her shoulder with a man who had his arm wrapped around her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:00 pm
Nightshade looked around and shrugged. "Looks better than an alley, anyways." She glanced at Cassie and asked with a coy smile, "Wanna use the bed right away, babe?"

'You're gonna watch stuff?" Maerie smiled warmly. "Can I come and watch stuff, too?"

"No!" Alex blushed. "The last time you chose what we watched, there was... naked people... and it was mean!" He pouted at Maerie and then dragged his boyfriend away.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:34 pm
"It's a surprise. Calm down," Ryan said, the pheromones he exuded now containing a sedative element.

((Someone want to save Claire?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:45 pm
{busy, maybe later}

Cassie chuckled slightly as she gestured in the direction of the bedroom saying, "After you."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:24 pm
((@Anniria: Well fine, see if I ever come to your rescue talk2hand ))

“Baby, life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

Claire blinks as she feels her body relaxing even further due to the sedative element of his pheromones. Her smile vanishes as her mind panics slightly knowing that this wasn't normal for her to be feeling relaxed around a total stranger. Her panic makes her control slip enough to the point that if anyone was looking close enough they would see faint silver sparks flickering along her left hand and suddenly jumping onto Ryan before seeming to sink into him.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

((The sparks are a manifestation of her luck manipulation. I'll let you decide what happens, though it will most likely be bad for him))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff