Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:35 am
She chuckled. "Of course. It's what I do with my free time." She let go of him and set her hands on her hips. "Is anyone else gonna be coming with us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:44 am
"Swift, the royal pilot Grim, and us. Invitations have been extended, but those are the confirmed." he says, turning around to head to the hangar, "Follow me."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 am
Briar followed him without question, grabbing his hand. She squeezed his hand and giggled, a light blush spreading across her face. She could get used to this!
"So," she said kindly, "what's Gravestone like?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:55 pm
"Oh, I wish I could say it's wonderful, but it's not. It is where the low of the low live. None there are honest. Don't turn your back in a man for a second, and always keep your money in one hand, blade in the other. Stay close to me, and you will be fine." replies Fenrir, pulling her closer.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 pm
"Sounds like my kind of town!" she chuckled. "You know, minus the nightclubs and women stationed at every corner."
She remembered trying to be one of those girls. She didn't last an hour; people treated her with so much disrespect. She didn't know how anyone could bear a job like that.
"Anything else I should know?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 pm
"The Police Captain wants me and anyone associated with me dead. So we'll have to watch out for him." he says, arriving at the Hangar, opening the door for Briar.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 pm
"I'll protect you, don't worry." she said, giving him a quick kiss as she entered the hangar. She was more than happy to kill for him if necessary; she'd have more of a cause that way, not that she didn't have a meaningful cause before.
She looked around the hangar and gave a low whistle. "This place is so cool!" she shouted happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 pm
Fenrir smiles as he walks behind her.

"Why thank you missy! I built it my self. And every plane in here with the help from Dex. My name's Grim, Royal Pilot, and ex-pilot for the United Mobian Air Force! I've heard a considerable amount about you from Fenrir." explains Grim, climbing out of the back of the Grimson High Speed Carrier.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 pm
"Oh, hi!" she said, unused to having someone speak about her in a positive light. "I'm Briar, but from what you said you probably know that already!" She chuckled and felt her stomach do flips as she looked around at the planes. She hoped that the amazement she was feeling wasn't too obvious; she'd never seen a plane up-close before.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:27 pm
"Yeah, when I said considerable, I meant everything. So are you two ready to fly? We are just waiting for King Macafee, and we'll be off." says Grim, walking around the plane, doing another check.

"I'm ready. I need to find out how to stop this from happening." says Fenrir, lightly squeezing Briar's hand.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:36 pm
She snapped back to attention. "Hm? Oh, yeah, right!" she replied. She looked around a bit more and whispered to him, "So are we gonna be... in one of these?" She squeezed his hand a bit tighter than she should have.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:40 pm
"Yeah. You said you had flown before. We're taking the Grimson to be exact. He just finished building it a week ago, and it's really fast." whispers back Fenrir.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 pm
S.M. and Fenikkusu hopped out of the plane in question and looked over to see Fenrir. "Hey! Fenrir! What took you so long! Usually you're the first one here!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 pm
Briar waved to S.M. and Fenikkusu. She was happy to see them. She looked back to Fenrir and severely regretted lying to impress him.
Why did I do that?! I've never flown before! I'm gonna be a nervous wreak! No, no, stay calm keep your cool! Just relax.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 pm
"Well, I was incapacitated for two hours! Then I had to pack and pick her up!" he shouts back, motioning to Briar, smiling. He leads her on board and offers her a window seat. the Grimson was made for extremely high speed luxury travel. It's like a private leer jet, just a lot faster. There were no weapons, just counter-weapons. Flairs, smoke, radar jammer, etc.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff