Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ikkou Chuushin High [Accepting/Starting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm
Victoria nodded, "Aside from that... I feel as if I actually know her" she shivered a bit.

Bikki looked up at the sky, ("Activity seems to have gone down... I hope this world won't see it's end... Even so... it might not be for good... Since I use the same location every time")

[FYI, if there is any OOC talk from me that it like ("*") means the character is breaking the fourth wall, and addressing the players rather the characters]

Bikki sighed, ("Did you really feel the need to explain that? But then again perhaps a tutorial was needed... so to speak")

[Its more like that I didn't want to confuse anyone]

("I see") Bikki said before going back inside the dorm.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 am
"Maybe you saw her somewhere in the city before." Andrew said, with a shrug of his shoulders. He still couldnt get the feeling out of his mind that she had some kind of big power.  

Knoxlysia X

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:06 am
Ace gives a look of confusion before heading off in some random direction. "Well time to go find Sora....Why did I just say that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:31 pm
Victoria nodded, "Perhaps... But somehow I get the feeling she is actually American"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:38 pm
"Who knows." Andrew shrugged while saying that. "Lets put her out of mind and have some fun around the city!" He said while smiling at Victoria, trying to put her at ease.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 pm
Victoria nodded, "Yeah, that would be great" she said. "I heard there were special karaoke places"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm
"I think i've been to a place like that." Andrew thought for a second and remembered a karaoke place with the different soundproof rooms for different groups. "I know where we can go. It's pretty close to here." Andrew started leading down a new street.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:27 pm
Victoria smiled and followed, "That sounds like fun" she was excited.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:31 pm
Andrew led Victoria a few city blocks, to a karaoke place called Sound Gone Wild. "Well, here we are." He led her inside, and the clerk inside gave them a look as if they were a couple.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:42 pm
There was a girl who did look a little like Bikki, but was in her teens, and her hair was dyed black. It was also clear she was American, and she didn't know much Japanese. She has a difficult time speaking to the clerk. "One.... karaoke.... please" was the only words she managed to say. The clerk wasn't sure exactly what she wanted. She didn't say how long she wanted the room. Its more like she was incapable of saying. -"Maybe it was a bad idea to come here"- she said in English.

Victoria went to the girl, -"She might want to know how many hours you want the room"-

The girl looked surprised, -"Oh, someone who actually understands... I didn't know she needed to know that. I was hoping for two hours"-

Victoria nodded and told the clerk that the girl wanted.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm
Fiyah finished slaying his dragon and continued listening to his Playlist as he walked. "we are, we are mistaken, we are the voices inside your head~" He continued to sing, dragging the ginormous dragon body behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:32 pm
Ace had spotted Fiyah and decided to follow him as well, he was bored and this man reminded him a bit of Raine, or Jenos,....or well you get the point.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:45 pm
Bikki appeared to observe. There was nothing better to do. "Having fun?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:14 pm
ace looks at Bikki who had just appeared. "Tons of it, how about you?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 pm
"Keeping myself entertained" Bikki said with a smirk.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff