Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
Damirax the Prince of Vampires

User Image

"Keep saying my name," his tongue trailed to his shoulders. Damirax chopped down onto his servant's shoulder before allowing himself the full pleasure of drinking his blood once more. "Don't ever do that sort of mistake again," he paused before returning to his blood sucking.

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:10 pm
Honey winced slightly when Damirax chomped down on him. That kinda hurt but he nodded at Damirax words. "I understand...Damirax." he whispered as he leaned his head back against the wall, one hand burying itself in the vampire's hair, closing his eyes as his master dranked his blood.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax lifted the young Honey so it was now a reverse piggyback. Honey felt so light and fragile like Damirax could break him if he really wanted to. Yet, thats what it meant to be a 'monster' as many humans called them. Damirax carried Honey back to his room and placed him onto the bed. "If I have anymore of you, who knows where its going to end."

User Image

DragonMistress07

{By the way, I was wondering if you were interested in joining the PokePark Guild I created. I plan on opening it very soon so I'm looking for people who are interested. Don't worry, some areas are Pokemon only and others are a normal group rp and 1x1. Its pretty much a mix of things}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:29 pm
Honey blinked again when he found himself being piggyed back to Damirax's room. He blushed again, hating how easy the vampire could pick him up as if he weighed nothing like a feather. Then again he probably did to a vampire at least. He looked over at him as he was placed on the bed. "What do you mean by that?" he asked with a tilt of his head.
Hope the kind

(Sure. I'll join. Oh. Off to bed. Night.)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image

User Image

"If you act innocent like that I might really eat you alive." Damirax chuckled at this, "If two men are alone together, what do you think normally happens?" Damirax chuckled further as he loosened his collar further, "But if your ready to take that step..." He paused as he looked teasingly at Honey.

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:07 am
Honey blushed at the implications of that statementbefore looking away. Who was acting innocent? He knew fully well what would happen if Twp men were alone but sometimes it did not mean anything. Mostly. He stared at the older male, blinking. "Maybe....eventually..." he replied quietly as he played with the hem of his skirt.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:44 am
User Image

User Image

"Yes, I'm sure eventually." Damirax looked at the clocked which signified that it was 6pm. "I believe that when you arrived at this castle you've hardly been outside, right?" He walked towards the window and pushed aside one of the curtains to see the sun would set in another hour or two.

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:54 am
Honey frowned as he thought about it. "As a matter of fact no I haven't been outside." he replied with a sigh as the rays of evening landed on him. He can't really remember the last time he sent outside. Hm. Odd. "Why do you ask?" he asked, folding his legs under him as he waited for as reply.

Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:08 am
User Image

User Image

Perhaps....you may be ready for a stroll. As long as you don't run away." Even if Honey ran away from him Damirax could outrun Honey in a heartbeat. "If you want to go outside, you'll have to change. It might be odd to be dressed as a maid while walking around the streets."

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:43 am
Honey

Honey gave a nod as he stood up. "You are right. I'll be right back in a few minutes." he replied as he started to head to his own room to change. It was excited to be going outside as some fresh air would do him some good. God knows he earned it and then some.

Hope the kind

(The picture of him without his uniform or nightgown. The rest of his hair in in a braid so you can't see it)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:48 am
User Image

User Image

Damirax's uniform was more than enough to pass as a 'normal' human's clothes. He strolled towards his bedside desk and opened one of the drawers. Inside there were bundled money with the highest amount of printed money being on the surface of each of the bills. He took only one of the stacks before splitting the bills evenly and placing them inside his pockets.

User Image

DragonMistress07

{The picture doesn't work T^T}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:19 pm
Honey returned wearing a simple black outfit with boots to match while his hair was braided neatly. . He looked Damirax up and down, secretly liking what he saw. Of course he would die before he said that out loud. "So, are we ready to go?' he asked with a tilt of his head.

Hope the kind

(Try it now. I'll try to find d a bigger picture but this will have to do for now)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image

User Image

"Of course, but one more thing." Damirax picked up Honey in bridal position as he opened up the window. "I'm afraid we are going there by foot."

User Image

DragonMistress07

{It works now biggrin }  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:44 pm
Honey gave a yelp as he was snatched up in Damirax's arms, wrapping his arms around his neck tightly as he looked down. My, that was quite a drop but he was comforted by the fact that he knew that the vampire would not drop him.

Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image

User Image

He jumped out the window and felt the rush of the fall. It was quite the drop considering the castle was built on a rock and his room was on the highest floor of the castle. Perhaps if it was put into measurements the drop would be something like a 20-story drop. They landed with a thud onto the forest floor below them and not giving any time for Honey to catch his breath sprinted into the forest.

User Image

DragonMistress07

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas