Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Tale of Fate (open/ still accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What part will you take?
  Good
  Evil
  Neutral
View Results

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Robyn looked at Artemis and grinned. She hadn't tried to be funny but hey if it worked it worked! She had just wanted to distract him. But she hadn't known that it would change him back to human. She put her bow and daggers away and walked up to him. " Well it was the best i could do! I guess laughter is the best medicine!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:19 pm
Artemis pushed himself up onto his own feet before brushing himself off and finally pulling the pieces of his torn jacket from around his waist. "well, your lucky you didnt get yourself killed." After a moment of thought and looking around himself for a moment, Artemis raised a hand to his chin before thinking. " I hope you dont mind, but im going to have to leave you with any questions or threats to kill me for now, i dont want to be in this place any longer than i already have, as it is, i have to search for my blade......it must still be where that witch left us."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:23 pm
Robyn nodded and grinned. This guy was very weird since he could turn into that beast thing and she wanted answer now, "Hey! It was short notice and it's kinda hard to distract a beast whose main purpose is to kill! Kinda hard!" Robyn smiled again then raised her eyebrows. "Well i don't think we were ever properly introduced. I'm Robyn and you are?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:33 pm
"I preffer not to give out my name incase something like this happens..." He pointed out the various damaged building and the few people still on the street after his rampage. "If you havent already noticed...i dont do well in groups." He turned away from Robyn and the other two as he began to walk away. "If you dont mind, i've got me blade to find, and a witch to kill."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:41 pm
Robyn rolled her eyes. That " i dont work well in groups" comment was completely over used. " Hey whatever your name is! You do realize that this whole disaster was cause by you and that witch? You think you can handle it but you can't! Look what happened here! She is just going to make you mad and you are going to become the beast and destroy whatever town you are in. You are just going to repeat what just happened minus you turning back because of my failure at insults."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:47 pm
Artemis stopped for a second before looking over his shoulder to Robyn. " and im guessing you have a better idea? " He had his hands in his pockets as he stood still waiting for an answer. " if not, then i believe i should leave. "  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:51 pm
Mimari stared down at the town, now positive that something wasnt going to plan. ".......where is all the screaming?..all the chaos!?" She gave a heavy sigh before rubbing her forehead. "damn beast......cant leave anything to play out propely, have to do everything myself..." She ran a hand through her hair before looking to see if Crystal was watching.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:52 pm
Robyn walked up to him and said quite simply. " Well you should proably rest a bit since the witch injured you. I have a couple of hideouts near by and you could recover there. Also you need to work on your shapshifting from you to beast. You have to keep calmer longer. Plus if i do say so myself i am pretty good at making someone burst into laughter and change back."  

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 pm
Artemis stared to Robyn for a moment before turning and begining to walk away again. "i need rest about as much as i need poison in my blood, if i stop now that woman is just going to get away again." He continued on his way down the street, looking for a side path to the front of the supplies store, and the place his sword was now resting on the ground. "damned town, not a signpost anywhere...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm
Looking to Jeckt for a moment Taihel looked him over. Jeckt Black. He mulled the name over in his head a few times as he watched the boy staring him up and down a few times. "Hmm the name sounds familiar" Taihel said to him as he turned his gaze to Robyn and Artemis for a moment. "Where have I heard that name before" he sighed letting the name wash around in his mind. His memory of times long since past was not very strong as he chose to all but abandoned his past.
(Lol im debating on if I should say yes luke I am your father or not lol.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 pm
(lol that would be pretty funny)

"Here this sword use to be his"he said removing the giant blade from his back"It might look familial"he said as he sat it infront of them. He watched the man closely studying him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:10 am
((lol, if he was his father, Taihel would have become a father at the age of 15 ^.^ ))  

uki-katzugowa

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:48 am
Crystal turned and looked over at Mimari, "That's not good to be wanting that, there are tons of innocent people in that city down there."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:36 am
Mimari turned to face Crystal, a slight look of annoyance in her eyes, not meant to be focused at Crystal, more to the fact that her plan wasnt going right. but none the less, it gave a distinct look of feirceness to her stare. "There is no such thing as an innocent person.....their just people that havent judged me yet."  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:34 pm
(( being crule again i see XD ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items