Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She bite back the yelp from the surprise of the sudden rise in the air, but she couldn't stop the flush that made her cheeks rosier than they were. "I-I don't know.......maybe when I was little," she tucked her chin in and burried her face in his chest, she disliked the telltale sign her face made whenever she was either embarrassed and/or ......well lets keep that bit a secret but it has something to do with people she really really like. "When did you become so.....kind," the steady rhythm of his steps and his heat that engulfed her body, it was almost as if she could sleep in his arms this reminded her of a memory. It was an old memory but she remembered someone who would craddle her just like this but she could never remember the face of the caring person who held her like her brother did.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:42 pm
Hope the kind

Zola smiled warmly. "You know, if I wanted to, I could sing that lullaby I would whenever you cried.." he smiled. "But I think I wanna wait until after dinner, when you sneak into my bedroom."

They reached the Hajime home and Zooa stood Nami up. Yuu had locked herself in her room, so at least this would be easy. "Hey, Nami.." Zola whispered. "Don't nention our sleepover or my cuts, okay? It nay make her mad.."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"B-Big brother! Not in public, its embarrassing," her ears began to turn bright red as she continued to hide in her brother's shirt unaware of the short distance towards thier home. But for him to sing her to bed she found it cute and a step closer towards her brother.

Nami looked towards her brother and gave a slight nod of understanding, "I understand Zola, I'll go make myself a snack for tonight." Her voice came out as a whisper as she jumped out of his arms and onto the kitchen floor, there she traveled to the fridge to look for some grub she could munch on.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:42 am
When Shii got home, she collapsed face first onto the couch in the living room. She was tired and was forced into a date with one of the doctors at the hospital. Shii groaned and flipped over to face the ceiling. Why her?  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:47 pm
Zola was lying on his bed, the door to his room closed. He couldn't sleep. He decided to text Shira.

MetalRocker11712
TEXT: Sryu? You in the living room?

While he was at it...

Hope the kind
TEXT: ...darnit, cant sleep...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:07 am
Shira's phone vibrated in her front pocket. She looked at it and replied to Zola's text.
maru-shadow
TEXT: Yeah I'm on the couch. Wanna talk?

She was stressed and needed to get ready but she didn't feel like getting up. She groaned again and rubbed her face with her hands.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:45 am
MetalRocker11712
TEXT: Can't sleep at the moment. Why not?

Zola then called Shira. "...So I'm trying to go to sleep so I can stay up for Wednesday's column..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After consuming a tasty snack she made herself to her bedroom to change into her PJ's. Due to the warm weather she changed into some think clothed shorts and a tank top, even with a male in the family she never wore a bra when she was heading to bed it never really fazed her.

Making sure she looked 'okay' Nami headed over to Zola's room and gave a light knock on the door, "Brother? You there?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:22 pm
Hope the kind

(OOC: I think I'm finally confused.. Is it night or afternoon now?)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:24 pm
maru-shadow
Hope the kind

(OOC: I think I'm finally confused.. Is it night or afternoon now?)

(Its the afternoon but she's not going out anytime soon ^^ so she just dressed early for bed.)  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:37 pm
MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind
(ooc: oh I see..)

<-Zola---~

Zola breathed out calmly. "Hmm.. I'm gonna try going to sleep again. Leet's just text for now, Sryu.." He closed his phone, and glanced at the door. It was Nami. Nami "Come in," he smiled. "...Keh.. Guess you really are a teddy bear. Don't think I can really sleep without you." Laughing, he moved over a bit so she could get on the bed (lol) with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:38 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu finished her story and sighed closing her lap top. She looked herself over in the mirror at the long green hair she had prided herself on and she grabbed a pair of scissors. She grabbed a handful of her hair and cut it off. She began to cut her hair off and styled it differently. She didn't know why she did these things, she often did random make overs on herself but this was a step beyond anything she had done. She hadn't cut her hair in more then nine years and that was one thing she loved the most about her long green locks that blended with her green eyes. Deep down she knew why she changed herself, she wanted big brother to like her, even if she was violent and unruly, she wanted him to love her as dearly as she loved him. She went to her closet and threw off her old clothes and pulled out a box of a different style she picked out a new outfit and she looked over her new self.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami turned the handle towards Zola's bedroom and stepped into his room, she was somewhat familiar towards his domain as she used to sneak in here when she was just a tyke. Her creamy brown eye's found her big brother on his bed, after closing the door, she took long strides over her brother. "How so big brother?" Nami moved into her brother's bed, quickly embracing him as she placed her cheek on his chest, "I think your the teddy bear brother."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:30 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu unlocked her door and stepped out into the hall her face straight. She wanted to see their reaction to the new Yutaki Hajime and wouldn't say a word about it. She hand't redone herself since she starred high school, and this change was more drastic then she had ever done before.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:33 pm
Hope the kind

"Me?" Zola smiled, slowly running a hand through Nami's hair. "Maybe one of those big plushes, maybe..." he replied. "Of course.. When you were smaller and my hair wasn't dyed black, I kinda always hoped you'd sneak in.. Really, I think I was kinda sad back then.. You were my teddy bear then... But no matter... Hey, that door's locked, right? It needs to be.. By the way, if anyone knocks, I'm gonna tell them something really nasty, so, y'know, be prepared."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff