Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 pm
Spyke glares at Sciz and puts a control collar around his neck. "As I recall you said that you hate me...plus you kidnapped my wife so I'm not in a forgiving mood." Spyke continues dragging Sciz out of the hospital. "So move it and enjoy the "fun" you will be having in prison with your cell mate Bubba." ((If you don't get the meaning behind that...then you need to watch prison movies))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 pm
"Now now, I don't hate you," Sciz said as he was being dragged along. "Also, I guarantee that 'Bubba' will be in several hundreds of pieces all over my cell wall should you decide to pull something like that."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:18 pm
Rain let out a quiet but high pitched squeak at the pure adorableness, before clappin a hand over her mouth and looking apologetically at Frost.

"He's just the cutest widdle fluff ball!" she said in a stage-whisper voice. She loved adorable little things like Cyan.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 pm
Spyke stops walks for a moment. "Hmm How about i just skin you alive huh...or let Roman beat you to death..Now if and IF I let you go you will have to promise that you will not anything stupid again like helping Blood take over the world or hurt my family again cause if you do I will ******** kill you and make sure you stay dead got it."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:44 pm
Rain caught the argument going on between Sciz and Spyke, and growled slightly. She went out to them, glaring them both down with the state that would always have Richard and Min spilling the truth before she even asked.

"What..." she asked, glaring them both down and placing her hands on her hips," do you two think you're doing? A baby was just born, and you two are brin immature and fighting! This is a very special day, and you two aren't going to screw it up!" she snapped, dropping into a motherly act without realizing it. She grabbed each by the air, pulling them back to the room wih growls for them to "play nice."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:45 pm
"Eh, you know me. I really just do what I want." Sciz got up, dusting off his pants. "Now, I promise I won't harm a single hair on your family's heads. Now can you let me go?"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:52 pm
Spyke sighs. "Yes Rain.." He then takes the collar off of Sciz. "I'm watching you..got it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 pm
"Yes." S.M. replied. He gently took his baby in his arms and looked at his adorable cyan eyes. "He's beautiful." he said quietly. Just then the baby began to cry and S.M. looked like he expected this. "Yeah, yeah. Doesn't recognize me yet, cries goes back to mommy." S.M. said, gently putting Cyan back in Frost's arms. S.M. poked Rose's tummy and said, "You used to do the same thing you little stinker!" he teased.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 am
Blood was out in the lobby. After all Swift and he had been through, he didn't think it would be a good idea to go in. The only reason he would go in was to congratulate Swift and Frost, and he could do that at a distance. He had let Richard and Min go in, though. He couldn't say no to then a hundred times. He then got up. Screw it. He was going inside. He opened the door and discreetly slipped beside the huddled crowd around the baby. He nudged Sciz. "How're things going in here?" He whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 pm
Spyke head back into the lobby. He didn't really want to be near some people. "She is still mad at me..I think...after all i did threaten her and brought up well her past after all....sorry Rain..i'm sorry."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:16 pm
Sciz leaned back. "Decent, I suppose," he replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:42 pm
Rain grinned at the baby, but then Richard and Min began arguing, a small fire was involved, and a certain little boy was in deep s***. She pulled them both out with stern whispers, and sat them in the lobby. She saw Spyke, and felt slightly sympathetic, but she ignored him. She was still not on speaking terms with him, children back with her or not. She sat the twins on a chair, and bent down to lecture them. She told them to sit on the chair and hug until she said otherwise. They looked miserable after the argument, whatever petty thing it was, but they would get over it quickly.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 pm
Spyke noticed Rain but did not saying anything to her. Why should he..after all the terrible things he said to her, he knew she wouldn't forgive him. He then just leaves the hospital and heads to the lake and looks at the stairs. "Must be nice..to live up there free from burden..." Spyke still harbors thoughts of killing himself after what happened a while back but chooses not to go through with it for his family's sake. Still he will burn himself from time to time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 pm
((...little p***y...))

Rain sighed, looking at the baby again, back I. The hospital room. Then her eyes caught Swift. Such love and devotion for his children.

DAMMIT RAIN!!! He left you... You don't need him, and neither do the kids. He didn't even give you enough time to tell him... She could tell herself that all she wanted, though... Even after 6 years, though... It hurt.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:03 am
Martini walked into the hospital. He had gotten a lot of looks and glances since he had entered the kingdom, but not quite like this. From the moment he entered it got all quiet and whispers. His head was bent, his hood up so nobody could see his face clearly. His hands were in the other's sleeve, monk style. He walked calmly on. Oh, how overjoyed he was! Swift had yet another child! How zen! And he would get to see his friends again. He stopped beside Rain, beginning to talk to himself. "My, my... an entire year gone. I wonder how things might have changed..." He found a seat next to Richard, sitting down. He was leaning forward with his head bent. He laced his fingers, now revealing them to be nothing but bone and joint.

Richard, out of curiosity, glanced at Martini. He seemed a little too thin, like a stickman. Was something wrong with him? Was he sick? Why did he have to wait to get treated? He didn't understand. His confused expression, however, turned to horror when he realized that his hands were nothing but bone. He was fear stricken. He wanted to scream, but was too terrified to do so. He hugged Minlea tighter, as his mother had commanded. He tried to close his eyes, but it was as if the image was tattooed onto the inside of his eyelids. He couldn't get it out of his head. THE GUY SITTING NEXT TO THEM WAS... A ZOMBIE!!

Blood, having been drawn to the only negative thoughts in the room, placed a hand on Spyke's shoulder. "Spyke, you feeling okay? Can I talk to you real quick?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff