Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Dust and Echoes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 pm
"Amen to that." says Fenrir, checking the bullets left in his mag, and his spare clips. He double checks them, then counts his grenades. "Three 'nades, five AR mags, four BR mags, two magnum clips. I'm good." He grabs his helmet out of the base and fastens it with a soft click and an air release. His shields reactivate, and he checks the radio, all good. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 pm
Gareth reloaded his sniper, the ONE round he had used. "Alright, let's go an do whatever or something..."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:36 pm
((By the way, if anyone wishes to join, this is your opportunity. Just let me know and I'll have us rejoin another squad with you in it.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:49 pm
((Last chance for newcomers! After tonight, the opportunity will be closed. I may give the option again later, but only if someone messages me asking to join.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:36 am
((Alright, times up. Moving on!))

Fenrir Took point and led them up a cliffside. They silently enter the underbrush and spread out into formation. "Grunt, you fall in the back. Stay close."

"Yes sir!" whispers back the Grunt, already closer than he should be.

They come to a clearing, with a downward slope leading to a massive reactor complex, an ocean behind it. It was using the water as coolant. "When this thing blows, it's going to go supernova. So when we set the explosives off, we need to be gone. Preferably diving into the sea."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:20 pm
Sciz slowly rose to get a better view. "I hope to god you're not meaning it when you're saying 'supernova'." He looked in the surrounding area of the complex. "Say, where do we need to plant the explosives anyways?" He said uneasily.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:30 pm
Fenrir nods grimly, "I mean it. This plasma reactor contains enough energy to power, arm and fuel three entire fleets of war ships, and still have some left over. If we take this out, we cripple their entire war effort." Fenrir says, answering his first question. "And the explosives must be placed on the primary reactor, the three secondary reactors, the seven coolant tanks, and the plasma transport line. We start from the latter and continue through to the first. But this also presents the problem of entering the reactor and setting the explosives without being found. Fun times ahead." he explains, marking the objectives in their Heads Up Display. They were pinged up in small orange triangles, highlighting them and placing distance counters on them. All of them fade out except the fuel line objective, and even it fades significantly, enough to be see through as to not interfere with aim. "Oh, and we'll be having some shiny new Fours joining us today. Let's see how the new meat hold up. They'll be showing up after the explosive is placed on the coolant silos. The Fours will be coming over the east and west ridges, with some being airdropped in. They're mainly going to be used as distraction."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:01 pm
Gareth sighed. "So, just the usual C4 charges, or are we breaking out experimental Covvie tech to do this?" He asked Fenrir, eager to get the job done, but bored from the monotony of their operations. When he joined ONI, he had pictured it a lot more interesting.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:18 pm
"Experimental Covvie tech. And I'm sure you noticed your ammunition is different? ONI has given us a special type of ammo that bio-degrades after an hour, and leaves burns similar to plasma on the enemy.They want this to look like Elites rebelling against the rebels. We're still denying our involvement in the war with the rebels, and are still trying to make it seem like they're fighting their own species. The longer they're fighting their own kind, the longer they aren't fighting us." he says, removing one of the confiscated plasma charges provided by ONI and carelessly tossing it up into the air and catching it again like a baseball. "The ONI Overlords said that this is straight from a covenant armory, guaranteed authentic. Let's see if we can get an autograph."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:09 pm
Gareth preked up, taking the plasma charge from Fenrir. "Fun... When do I get to make stuff go BOOM?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:35 am
"When we're a safe distance away. Everyone ready?" asks Fenrir. Everyone needs to be at the top of their game today. This was a big target.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:47 am
((...Aaand I'm stopping it until Zeida posts.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:22 pm
((I agree. And Crimson.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:43 pm
((Ten days later... xd Sorry! I blame Society.))

Briar hopped from foot to foot, anxiously await the signal. "Ready!" she said happily. At the base, she'd been known to like explosives a bit too much, so she wan't allowed to handle any equipment until she was "mature enough to do so."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash