Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Nanny** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:00 pm
'Shut up Martini! Quit going into my mind!' think-shouts Fenrir, not enjoying his intrusion. 'This could be considered mind-rape!'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:06 pm
Frost smiled, giving a sympathetic look. "It's quite alright, dear. We're all friends here!"

Rose ran up to Frost. "Mommy, I like Briar! She's so nice, and she played with us! I love her!" She said in that killingly sweet little girl voice, her eyes bright and happy.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:07 pm
Martini began chuckling. Doing this to Fenrir was more interesting than reading, so he had put his book down five minutes ago. There are no laws against it, so I hop your brain likes it rough. He laughed at the thought of rough mind rape.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 pm
Fenrir growls to himself, and drops Martini through the floor, making him land on his face. 'To be fair, I said stop.' He begins to laugh to himself.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:29 pm
Calm down and be confident, Briar. Everyone loves a confident woman. I know Fenrir does.

Briar's ears perked, and she looked around suspiciously. That sounded like Martini, she thought to herself, but he doesn't seem to be here...
And then something hit her: Rose had said that she loved her. Sure, she was only a little girl, but no one had said they had even the least bit of affection for Briar since her father passed away. Briar held back tears, knowing that she shouldn't be this torn-up over something a child said, but she was anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:56 pm
Frost looked at Briar worriedly. "Are...you okay?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:38 pm
Martini sighed. "You know, Fenrir, I can be a good sport about being melded through walls... So could you be a good sport when it comes to your mind and mine?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm
'Yes, but I'd prefer it if you gave me warning and atleast ask. I enjoy privacy.' thinks Fenrir, painting a picture of a middle finger in his mind as a joke.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 pm
Martini shook his head. "Too bad. I'm like CISPA up in this b***h."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:56 pm
Fenrir was still extremely annoyed, but figured he'd get him to stop some other day. 'So do you not have anything better to do than to intrude on my thoughts?'  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:59 pm
Martini rolled his eye. "Well, yeah. I AM just sitting in a maid's chamber. Melding me through a floor doesn't necessarily help your situation."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:07 pm
'Yeah, I know. But it sure as hell makes me feel better.' thinks Fenrir, phasing him through the floor again, 'And no fun time with maids for you.'  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:21 pm
Martini got up in the armory. "You know, Fenrir, I'm a skeleton, and I thus lack a sex drive... AND THERE AREN'T ANY FLOORS AFTER THIS ONE!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:58 am
Fenrir began to laugh, 'Well, we could find out if there is a Hell.' He watched Briar and wondered if she was okay.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:59 am
((We're on a floating island. He'd fall to Mobius.))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff