Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 am
Devossy

Desha waited until she was finished with her part of the planting then picked up a watering can nearby and motioned for her to put her hands under it as he watered the plant and did the same, alternating his hands so that they could both rinse their hands easily, "Sweetheart, you're going to have to be more specific than that. That's a very general question and the answer could lead to several hours without ever answering to what you want to know," he said as he finished watering the plant.

He guessed that it was fine for now and would come by later to work a bit more magic on the plant to help finish stabilizing it and help it grow a bit more. Until then, he simply lead Ora towards his rooms and asked a servant to fetch some tea for them, "Come on to my rooms where we can have some tea and talk in a place you'll feel more comfortable," he told her kindly, knowing she'd be much less embarrassed in his rooms, where he'd already been the recipient of several potentially embarrassing conversations as she'd been growing up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:07 am
"Will...umm..All I guess there is so much I don't know...and now that I have been out doing things with three guys from the town....I don't know" Ora said following after him, "One acts so shy and quiet around me and likes to keep his distance. Another one loves to talk about him self and his life and family none stop and enjoys work more then anything. The last one...will his odd..and likes to hug me a lot." Thinking about it all the guys where odd to her but that was because she did not spend much time growing up in the town with kids her age. The only guys she knew of where her grandfather, Desha and dancer. "I don't know if they like me or just acting nice and some of the things they say and do confues me or make me really blush."

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:55 pm
After traveling the long way around a big groups of the men that where sent by Kula got to the Garden wall. Climbing over it they made sure on time wa son it and on the other side. They had sacks ready to put the people once they got them and wagon to carry them. As a big group slipped in to the garden the spread out in to teams of three as they headed through the garden. Many of the teams headed to the castle and slipped in to open windows and doors. One stayed in the garden knowing some people had to be out here for them to grab. They had the darts grad to go when they found the people.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:03 pm
The kidnappers got lucky. They managed to find Dancer as he walked towards the kitchen, then Ash as he walked through to speak to Sebastet about his heading back to the demon realm.

Luckily, they managed to knock them out from behind before 'bagging' them and getting them over the wall and into the wagon. Otherwise, they'd have been in a great deal of trouble....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:41 pm
Red Gypsy

As the last group came back and tossed the bag on the wrong many of the men wanted to cheer but did not. "We need to head back before Kula has are heads for being late" the leader said, "we have every one right?" "yes sir" the men said smiling, "We got the were, the shifter, the two vampires and the mixed breed." The leader nodded before telling a some of them who where stronger to start pulling the wagon. They need to take a different route to get back to the horbor and the ship. Once on the ship the people would be put in magic cages that sucked there power so they could not leave.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Idril sat singing in her native tongue. It had been long since she had sung for kula would oft gag her or give her the vial of poison that silenced her tongue now she could ones again walk amongst the trees and sing freely.

"A Elbereth Gilthoniel,silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath! Na-chaered palan-díriel o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos le linnathon nef aear, sí nef aearon! éala éarendel engla beorhtast ofer middangeard monnum sended"
she sang on not hearing the padds of feet on stone from the man that looked at her then made his way to snows room. though as she sung she turned her head and swear she saw a tigers tail disappear out of sight,

idril looked down into the garden watching a few peoples walking in it and the two giant pillars that stood afar off in a corner of the garden they had strange runes and markings. they where the portal pillars raised by Crisdean so that a portal could be made at sabbys convenience. it was well warded against anyone else with out proper words and permission to use or enter through.

from the balcony idril saw the great host appear from out of the pillars even armor she knew well and banners that made her heart jump she ran form her room with as much speed her injured body would have her run. she spoke the words for father and mother aloud, knowing well they had come to this land and she was one more steep away from kula and closer to her family and soon her lover.

through the kitchien and out past the herb garden she ran towerds the pillars and the gathering force. she soon saw her father and mother and to there arms she ran yelling there names, they to called for her when they heard her voice and together they hugged and gave prayers of thanks to the god,and goddess. crisdean smiled and left the group heading to the castle he wanted to check on windsong and his little odd family he had growing.

User Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:06 pm
Desha lead everyone back to the portal then judged the size of the group and gave a soft sigh. He closed his eyes and reformed the portal, shifting where it would open on the other side. It took a bit more energy from him to do so, but it would be worth it in the end. Especially since most of them were a complete mess. So the other end of the portal opened up right in the garden, between the kitchen and the bathhouse.

He motioned everyone through the portal once he had it opened. He waited until everyone was through but Andy then took the vampire's hand for support and went through it with him.

As Andy got him through to the garden, he had to let the vampire help him stay on his feet as he closed down the portal, finding that sending that many people through a portal at one time was exhausting for him. Once it was down, he let himself relax against Andy to take in a few breaths before speaking to everyone.

"Alright... The kitchen is right over there," he pointed to the window that was lit up to their left then gestured to the right, "The bathhouse is over there. Take up as you please. I'm for a bath then a bed..." he said simply and gave Andy a small smile of thanks and headed in the direction of the bathhouse, not even considering that the vampire might want to go with him. Instead, he left Andy free to do as he wished.

Ash pointed to Sebastet's Tower for Michael, "You can take Dancer up to his room on the second floor there. Just put him in the bedroom on the right. The one on the left is reserved for a different kind of fun altogether," he couldn't resist teasing the vampire as he collected Ora, causing Dancer to rouse enough to note that they were home and released the small fox from her trance, knowing she'd be alright now without it with everything else he'd done for her. Then Ash started walking towards the kitchen carrying Ora for now, knowing Desha would collect her in a bit. But he wanted to see Rebecca...

Cain lifted Rose from Wind's back and held her for a moment then started leading her up to the rooms they shared, intending for them both to get cleaned up and into bed as soon as possible. And not necessarily to sleep...

Wind moved to Blade's side with Anube and looked up at the demon male as he shifted to his human form, "Why don't you take her on to your room and help her clean up there. I'll go see Aten and do the same in my room. Besides, she'll need you when you finally release your control over her temper... After she's cleaned up and sane again, you can bring her to the kitchen for food..." he suggested then followed his own advice and headed for his rooms.

Dev had a more practical solution for the rest of the night. He simply shifted to his human form, threw Snow over his shoulder, and carried her up to her room. He said nothing to anyone else and ignored her shout of outrage over his high-handed ways with her. He just gave her a** a smack on the way out of the garden and headed upstairs.

Devossy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:22 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy looked at Desha as he took his hand, giving him a warm smile and lightly putting a light arm around him to help him through, When they were through and Desha leaned on him, Andy just smiled a bit more as looked at him as he spoke. Desha just felt kind of right in his arms and he was proud of all he did for everyone here today. As Desha left his side to go to the baths, he looked over at his brother seeing Ash speak to him and he had his hands full still. Andy nibbled on his lower lip and smiles as he looked back at Desha and catches up with him.

"Mind if I join you?" Andy said in his sweet calming tone, giving Desha a charming smile of his, Andy could use a bath as well, with his clothes all torn up and his legs being soaked from walking through the swampy water.

Micheal looked over at the tower remembering where it was and looked at Ash giving him smirk as he teased with him a bit, "Thanks and do me a favor don't tell Rebecca me and Andy here just yet, we would like to surprise her later when we are free." Michael said lightly with a smile and looked down at Dancer in his arms and turned to head to the tower bring him to his room to rest.

Valick looked out the window of the kitchen as he started to see all these people move through a portal, then started to see Ash head this way with a little one in his arms. "Rebecca look" He whispered softly to her as she was relaxed in Valick's arms, not wanting her to leave them, but he had to let her see what was happening.

Rebecca lifted her head off Valick's shoulder and moved out of his arms as she looked out the window and saw Ash walking this way and enter the kitchen. Relief washed over her seeing him, as she leaped out her chair going to him and pulling him into her arms hugging him carefully as she didn't want to squish the little fox in his arms. "Ash, Im so glad to see you are alright."

Valick slowly stood as pain filled him a bit seeing light fill her eyes when she saw Ash, he knew it wasn't a good thing seeing that in her eyes about Ash, as it wouldn't be good for her to get so close to him.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:33 pm
Darsto_23

Ash managed to get Ora on the ground before Rebecca barreled into him. he smiled and laughed at her exuberance then lifted her by her waist to spin her around a bit before putting her back down and giving her too-tempting lips a brief kiss.

"I'm fine, little flier... I'm not hurt at all... The blood isn't mine... We almost lost Blade's twins, though... Thankfully Desha was there to heal her but she's got to be starving by now... Can you come up with something for her? Something soothing as well? She's going to be the most upset of us all once her mate releases his control of her temper..." he said to her, knowing what he had to do to distract her.

He knew how she felt about him, but also knew that she'd have reacted the same if it had been someone else she cared about. He could easily feel Valick's jealous desire as he looked at Rebecca greeting him. He could handle Valick easily but knew Rebecca would have to do it instead, otherwise the man's obsession would lead him to eventually hurt her badly.

"Now why don't you get Ora here something to eat and look after her until Desha comes to get her while I go get cleaned up and changed. Alright?" he suggested, letting one hand caress her cheek gently as he gave her another brief kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:38 pm
Darsto_23

Meanwhile, Desha looked at Andy as he caught up with him and offered a small smile and a nod, "Alright. There's plenty of room in the bathhouse, robes we can use until we can get clean clothes sent down..." he offered then lead the way to the bathhouse.

He did hope that the man wasn't particularly shy since the bathhouse was designed after the open ones the Romans and Greeks used to create...

Dancer stirred again enough to note that Michael was carrying him into the Tower and found himself smiling as he dozed a bit more, "My room is on the left on the second floor..." he murmured softly, knowing that he wouldn't need to give any more directions than that thanks to Ash.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:47 pm
"All right we will see you later...maybe" Anube said before he looked at Blade, "How dose a hot bubble bath sound love?" he asked her as he led the way off to there room. He was happy every one was back safe and should but he was not going to drop his control over blade till they got back to the room. There he would let her loss to do what she liked. ((exit))

Ora's mind was a little fuzzy and she could not understand what was going on but she felt safe and happy. She let out a little meep as she looked up at Ash and Rebecca as her little white tail wagged. She had no clue what was going on but the sound of food did sound good to her right now. She did not feel like shifting back to human form just yet.

Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:57 pm
Red Gypsy

When Rebecca and Valick returned to the Castle from the farm, them made it just in time before the sun rose. Valick brought Rebecca straight to bed as she has been up for over 48 hours and needed to rest. Valick waited in the room with her till she fell asleep and left to go get himself some rest in his room.

When Rebecca awoke, she felt so much better and smiled as she sat up stretching, she looks over at the rose on the pillow next to her as the pain of not seeing Ash next to her came back a bit, she takes a breath and shakes her head, she was not going to be down any more Ash wants her to live her life not mope over him. So she smiles taking the rose and puts it out sight with the scroll he gave her to summon him if she ever needed him right away. She then heads to the garden to see if she can find where Sebastet is as she wanted to ask her if she can throw a small party for everyone here at the castle and it will help distract her mind from Ash for now.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:11 pm
Darsto_23

As they got out into the garden Ora smiled and giggled as she began to run to look at the plants to see if they where all doing will. She was glade to see that they where doing all right now. "Are you going to be all right now Becky?" she asked looking up at her. She felt bad that her friend had to run in to her ex. Going she hugged her friend and smiling.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff