Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Entrace Gate, and Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:34 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Metis bit her lip softly as she gazed up at him, They weren't actually a couple more like...rather affectionate friends and possibly heading in that direction sometime soon. She raised her brows at him before a soft sigh came from her lips as she placed her hand against the back of his neck. Returning the kiss rather shyly at first before being allowed to breath again she blushed deep dark red as she giggled a couple times. "Oh my. what a suggestion" she teased him as she smoothed her hand up into his hair. "Well I'll let you lead the way then" She grinned talking about going to somewhere...a bit more secluded.

((Exit to thread of michael's choosing))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:32 am
Darsto_23

Once in the courtyard and back on his feet, Dancer obediently shifted to his human form with a smile. He was still wearing nothing but his collar and a pair of shorts, but his silver and white hair fell around him and helped with that. But all of the marks he'd gotten from Michael during their playtime showed and he made no effort to hide any of them.

Once he was properly introduced, he shook hands with the males and hugged Anne then let her coo and rave over his hair, loving every moment of the vanity-fulfilling admiration. Of course, he'd also loved it when both Vince and Hector blushed when he'd kissed them on the cheek impulsively.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:50 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smiled as he let Dancer do what he wanted knowing he all meant well. Seeing his sire and Hector blush when Dancer kissed them on cheek was a bit priceless. Vince and Hector then gave Michael a hug as it was very good to see him. "Its a pleasure to finally meet you Dancer, I can see why my son loves you very much" Vince says warmly as he could feel how in love Michael was. Michael, Andy, and Anne are still emotionally connected to there sire Vince, but Valick is not, Vince let him go awhile go as he could not take all the pain Valick was feeling.

Hector smirks "You are just a wonderful pair I have to say and seeing all the lovely marks on you Dancer, I see you don't mind how Michael plays with his mates" Hector teased with his heavy Italian accent. Anne smiled brightly, "I like him already, He lets me play with his hair, Michael doesn't." Anne said cheerfully. Michael laughed at what Anne said, "That's cause I don't let anyone touch my hair besides Dancer here. I don't fully trust you Anne" Michael teased. Anne stuck her tongue out at him like brother and sister love they shared.

Hector looks around, "This is place is quite lovely, I do wish Rebecca is safe with her mate Ash? is it? I do wished I could have seen her before she went out and fight." Hector says softly. Her whole family is worried about her but know she is strong and hopes that everyone comes back in one piece.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:05 am
Darsto_23

Dancer let Anne play with his hair as much as she liked as he considered Hector's words about Rebecca while he spoke to the teasing comment with a very pleased grin, "He was even happier when he discovered my playroom..." he told the Italian, then enjoyed his shocked blush when he understood what kind of playroom he was talking about. Even Anne gasped then giggled over that one.

"Well, I can't really do a communication thing, but I can show you Rebecca and Ash as they look together, if you like..." he offered finally, knowing the minor illusion wouldn't take much magic and would at least let them see Rebecca happy in her true form with Ash happily holding her.

He considered it a moment more then simply conjured up the illusion for them, full size in the center of their little circle but slightly transparent. Still easily seen, though.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:12 am
Red Gypsy

Hector looks at the illusion Dancer dose for him and he smiles seeing Rebecca and how well and happy she looked being in her lovers arms and how he could see how much he loved her in his eyes. "Thank you Dancer." He says warmly as he cared very much for Rebecca.

Michael smiled and gave his love a kiss on the head thanking him for doing that for Hector. Anne softly playing with his hair as she looked at the Illusion as well, "Wow Rebecca caught herself a hotty..." She giggled and smiled. Vince looked at her and she just gave a grin and shrug as it was true. Vince softly shook his head and smiled.

As Hector looked Ash over a bit more, "He works for Lareth doesn't he?" Hector says lightly as he felt like he has seen Ash before but not sure where.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:17 am
Darsto_23

Dancer nodded at the question, "Yep. One of his oldest serving demons and best assassin. He's one of the last full-blood Incubi and is certainly a hottie. In every way," he shared a knowing grin with Anne over that last bit.

He switched the illusion to show Ash only for Hector, so he could see him better. It was his human form, though, not his demonic. Even in an illusion, the seductive aura of an Incubus, especially one as old as Ash, could still carry through. And he didn't think any of them needed that kind of influence right now.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:50 am
Red Gypsy

Hector looked over Ash a bit more as Dancer did one of just him and then it hit him where he has seen Ash before but he kept his mind to himself for right now and just simply smiled. "I'm sure he takes great care of her." Hector say warmly turning back to Dancer with his light smile.

Michael smiles and nods "he sure dose and I can be one to day that, I've never seen Rebecca so happy and herself before. So on that note Hector, Vince, Anne how have you been back in the clan?"

Vince softly shrugged "you know me always in my books and Anne of course out being herself." Vince says lightly and smiles. Anne giggled and winked at michael. Michael smirked shaking his head, "I've just been dealing with a very upset Eric but I was glad I could come here to get a break from him and Lucifer, that guy gets under my skin sometimes " Hector says a bit annoyed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:55 am
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a shrug of one shoulder as he let the illusion go, "The only way Lucifer can even get on the island is if Sebastet winds up dead. That one is highly unlikely to happen any time soon, I can assure you," he told them all simply then had to grin at Hector, "You wanna see why Eric was always in a bad mood after meeting with Sebastet?" he had to ask it, knowing full well that only the brothers, Rebecca, Valick, and Eric had seen Sebastet so far.

It would be just too funny to him to see what Hector and Vince's reactions to her would be. And he could make his illusion of her move to replicate that night when Sebastet met with Eric and Valick...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:01 am
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Hector smirked and nodded at wanting to see what makes Eric all flustered every time he returned from seeing Sebastet. Hector and Vince looked at the Illusion with surprise and had to chuckle a little. "Oh I see..wow. No wonder that women always has him flustered when he returns." Hector says chuckling some more.

Valick walked outside with Ora on his arm and smiled seeing the Illusion of Sebastet of how she looked when he first saw her. "You should have seen his face Hector. The way he listened to her and never raised his voice and agreed to what she said even if he was on his toes wanting to snap he didn't. She has Eric wrapped around her finger." Valick says walking over to them teasing about Eric.

Hector looked over a him and laughed, "I would have love to have seen it, He might be my sire, but I know how much of an a** he can get, that's why I have to be there to keep him in check." Hector says warmly and nods. Vince smirks and nods agreeing to that, if it wasn't for Hector being there to keep Eric in check then there would have been worst times in the clan then he would have imagined.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:36 am
Darsto_23
I have no idea what to post in the other room now... Well, not and still be nice...

Devossy

Dancer winked at Valick teasingly, remembering he'd been a bit of an a** at that point too, but he'd definitely been good to feed that night. He shared that one with Michael, letting him know that while his brother was nice and gentle with Ora... He delightfully hadn't been with Dancer that night...

But he let it go with that wink, knowing Michael would be able to explain Sebastet from the memories he shared with him now. But he knew he had to shift or he'd start to get irritable.

So he collected one of Anne's hands from his hair and turned pulling her in front of him into a spin and dip to keep things playful for her., gave her a kiss on the cheek before letting her go, then gave a deep bow before shifting back over to his feline form.

He knew Ora or Michael would be able to explain that the full moon was getting very close and that his control was going to get a bit harder before it actually hit. Being in his animal form as much as possible before the moon turned was simply the easiest option.

For Ora, what he did next wouldn't have been that much of a surprise. He'd spent many a full moon with her in the past, after all. Well, her and Dev. The villagers called them the 'fox and cat show' after one particularly fun romp through the village square. No one had been sure who was chasing who that day, but it had been very entertaining when one of them tripped and they all wound up in the fountain...

Dancer sat there for a moment, letting Anne pet and coo at him, then he tripped her backwards with his tail, jumped on Michael's shoulders, then used him as a platform to get to the roof of the stable. Once up there, a bit of the straw roof cascaded down to land over Vince and Hector's shoulders, making Anne fall into a fit of giggles.

When he'd wound up on a roof in the past, only Ora had managed to get him down, and get him to stop dropping things on people, in her fox form. He just couldn't really pull any pranks on her. He never wanted to be responsible for making her cry, after all...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Hector and Vince chuckled as Dancer got on the roof, they puled the straw off of themselves. "Dancer had to change back cause of the full moon so he's going to be like this for a bit" Michael says laughing a bit and explained to them. Michael then looked up at his love as he was adorable "you little minx.." Michael says playfully to him.

Valick smiles and looks at Ora at his side "how about you join Michael and Anne here and play with Dancer as I chat with Vince and Hector for a bit." Valick says warmly to her knowing she could use a bit of a distraction and fun right now. Valick kisses her hand and gives her a charming smile as he walks with Vince and Hector over to a bench and sits down and talks with them on how he's been and Valicks glancing over at Ora as he speaks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:17 pm
Ora was happy to be outside and away from the craziness for now though she was still worried. It was calming when she was with Valick, she felt safe with him. Smiling she waved at Dancer before she nodded to the others out there. She figured these people where Valicks family and friend and she was happy to meet them. She just stood there and listed and watched before laughing at what Dancer did. "All right and maybe we can hand out the gifts later" she said smiling before stepping away from him. Smiling at Dancer she shifted to her fox form and barked and cried at him. The small white fox's tail was wagging a mile a minute as she looked up at him whating to play too, btu did not know how to get up where he was.

Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:32 pm
Darsto_23

Devossy

Dancer peeked over the edge of the roof when he heard Ora's fox and simply made the leap to the ground a bit away from everyone. He moved over to her and nosed her over a bit then started to groom her while giving off a loud purr.

Once he felt she was clean enough, he let her up and gave a soft huffing sound before moving fast to 'hide' behind Michael, peeking out at her from behind him with his long tail moving playfully behind him. He ducked back behind his legs then pushed his head right between them and gave her another soft huff as if calling for her to play with him a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:46 pm
Ora made a face and stuck her tongue out as Dancer gave her a bath. Really she was not a child she could clean her self. Once he let her go she shook her fur out and pawed at her face before grinning as he tail wagged. She meep and jumped back and fourth before going to try to paw at Dancer's head but be careful of Michael. She still did not know this people and she did not know how they would take her in this form.

Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:04 pm
Devossy

Red Gypsy

Anne gasped as Ora changed into a fox and she almost squeeled with joy at how cute Ora was and seeing them play together. "Aww they are so adorable, I wish I could change into something cute." Anne says as she watches them play.

Michael chuckled as Dancer hid behind his legs and and then pushed his head between his legs. "Yes it is cute isn't it" Michael said as Ora started to play back he could tell she was trying to becareful of Michael. "Get him Ora I don't mind" He says to her sweetly as he encourages her to not hold back.

Vince, Hector and Valick looked over at them as they played and smiled. "She is such a sweet thing, I see you have eyes for her Valick" Hector teased, Valick smirks at Hector and nods a little "yes, she seems to help keep the light going in me, I'm sure she probably would want to be in a relationship with me but she's great to have as a friends at least" Valick says lightly. Vince smiles and looks at Valick "I'm glad to see you well my son, its been a long time since I've seen this much light in your eyes and so calm about Rebecca as well." Vince mentioned. Valick looks at him and nods "she's with Ash now and know he will keep an eye on her for me and plus its time I give her the space she needs" Valick says softly and looks back at Ora playing with Dancer.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff