Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Martini 2.0** Finished Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:27 pm
Rain could feel the blush on her face. She hadn't been this red this frequently since...well, since she'd been with Martini. He always had that effect on him.

"Er...yeah," she said, leading the kids by the hand. Min pulled away, and began trying to scale Martini so she could ride on his shoulders or back. Richard, seeing as his sister beat him to it, jumped up onto Rain, who was used to it and easily pulled him up to sit on her shoulders.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 pm
Martini pulled Minlea up onto his shoulders, looking up at her and sayng, "I don't like it when you read my mind." In a Caboose-like tone. He then took Rain's hand in his, lacing their fingers together.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:37 pm
Rain smiled at him, and the adorable little girl on his shoulders. She giggled at the comment, also something she hadn't done so much in a while. Though they'd done so much more, whether or not long ago, she felt her heart beat a little faster as he clutched her hand. She felt like a silly high school girl caught up in a crush.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:55 pm
Jaybomb watches as the happy family leaves and heads off to Mordin's tower to talk with Mordin and his friend about the gauntlet and its specs. "Yo, Mordin are you decent in there. I need to talk with you and your snake friend about that gauntlet." Jaybomb visits Mordin to have a chat with him time and time again to talk about the similarity and differences between science and magic and he really enjoys the conversations.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:53 am
((A skip of about an hour goes by. It is now one in the afternoon.))

Dust's father has left, but not before introducing himself to the Captain of the Guard, Spyke, as Lawrence. He also had told Dust he'd be in town for the next few days to try and see the woman he was dating.

Dust sighed in relief. "I'd hit that man myself if I wasn't his son." He said, pouring a round of booze for Spyke, Scathach, and Fenrir. "On the house." He said unenthusiastically. "Think of it as a 'Forget my Father is a Jackass' round."

Draid lie on the bed next to Fade, panting heavily with a smile plastered on his face. About forty-five minutes ago, they had decided that sex was the best next course of action. Around them lay miscellaneous articles of clothing. The whole room felt hot and heavy.

At a dine-in restaurant in parts of the Kingdom I haven't given proper geography to, Martini and his family are enjoying a nice lunch. He was very contented. His family... The words had a nice ring to them. Rain, Richard, and Minlea... He couldn't have asked for anything more.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:32 am
Spyke nodded and drinks the beer. "I wanted to go up to the guy and slam him around for bad mouthing my family but I decided not to since he is your father and i wouldn't want to upset you."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:15 pm
Scathach laughed loudly, shaking her head.

"Well, he could certainly be entertaining, if ye don't spend to much time around 'im," she said, between drinks. People were entitled to their opinions, she supposed, but then again, she was entitled to her opinion, and she could base it off other peoples' opinions if she damn well pleased. She just didn't like the guy. She wasn't all love, but she certainly stood for tolerance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain smiled at the children leaning back with full bellies. She looked at Martini, and smiled widely. She always tried to be careful, but she allowed herself some cautious optimism, thinking that maybe, just maybe...They'd be a family. Of course it was a family with just her and the kids, but he...made it complete. Though she had always told them otherwise, she had always secretly agreed when they said they were a broken family. Were they fixed?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:03 pm
Fenrir sat silent, waving off the beer in favor of another glass of wine. He held nothing but contempt for Dust's father. And he's be damned unlucky if they crossed paths again... Something he was even looking forward to.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:28 pm
Dust sighed. "Calm down, guys. I admit he's a complete jackass, but no need to get hostile. Sticks and stones and whatnot...Yep... My dad just doesn't like cats. I guess it's only natural from the Cat and Badger wars a thousand years ago." He shook his head. "Racism..."

Martini nodded. "Fixing potential, dear. We have the potential to be fixed. I still have quite a few things I have to iron out beforehand." This was true. His old life and his new were colliding in several ways. He just had a few loose ends to tie up and a couple of curves to straighten before he could begin building things. Not doing so was a recipe for disaster.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:05 pm
Rain nodded, already used to he mind reading thing. She sighed loudly and looked at him.

"You know... You owe me, still. I've been taking care of your kids for years. I'll find a way for you to make it up, though," she said, only half joking.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:12 pm
Volk looks at Dust. "Oh yeah..I remember those wars, Its a good thing Sabre had the day off otherwise your dad will be well...you know."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:54 pm
Midnight sighed as Thgindim dragged her into the bar. "Thgindim, I just wanna be left alone right now..."

Thgindim smiled at Midnight and they both sat at the bar. "I will not allow you to mope about!"

Fade rubbed her head on Draid's chest, purring. "I love...you...so much...Draid~<3" She said inbetween pants.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:19 am
Martini chuckled. "Yeah. I'll pay you back for that.." He said seriously, but he couldn't help but keep a smile on his face. He was so happy to be here. With his kids. Family. The word echoed through his mind as if there was nothing else in it.

((Strangely enough, I've had that feeling later. The 'children' feel. You know that feel, bro?))

Dust jumped over the bar counter, gently forcing Midnight up against the wall, kissing her deeply. "Oh thank god you're here. I need to ******** you...Badly.. And I also have some things to say to you, too. After sex.." He said, stumbling over his words.

((Something I also do.))

Draid whispered into Fade's ear. "I love you too, Fade..." He then proceeded to rub his cheek against hers gently, enjoying the cuddle.

((Something I want to do.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:44 pm
Midnight was a bit surprised, but soon gave a smile, a light blush crossing her muzzle. "Alright, dear." She said, kissing him back.

Fade licked Draid's cheek, giggling softly.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:00 pm
((1. Awwww 2. I know ^^ 3. ... Haven't you?))

Rain payed for the food, and pulled up the drowsy kids.

"So... Still stayin in the castle, right?" she asked, smiling sweetly at him. Her face reddened slightly as she recalled that a castle was one of the top places in her small list. She threw the bought away, at least before Min got to it.

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff